1. Character Creation Bug

Ok so this is my problem yesterday i download World of Warcraft Mist of Pandaria expansion pandaren are only race that i can do character creation on Sargeras srw i cant create any other race is there a bug can someone help me to fix this sad to me character creation is currently disabled on this realm please try again later and i asked other one they can create other races but i cannot can someone please help me !

2. creating character on Sargeras was disabled because Sargeras and Frostwolf will merge , Sargeras will be taken offline in 30th this month and every 1 from Sargeras will move to Frostwolf , free transfers are up

3. but frostwolf is little bugy it keeps disconnect me and sometime cant log in at all why know is little harder first quest fargodeep mine in goldshire i remmebar that on cata was easy i could kill kabolds with my mage and dont get attacked at all...know thay keep attacking me like crazy lol

4. Frostwolf and Sargeras are exactly the same, so if you came across a bug on Frostwolf the same thing would've happen on Sargeras as well.

Lately we had some stability issues on Frostwolf, so that's probably why you have been experiencing some disconnects. Our devs have been working constantly on solving this issue.