1. Feral loses to fmage, hunter, destro vs feral is hard match up for both from my exp from both povs, sub rogue

2. I'd say feral loses more often against Death Knights, but mages and locks? Pretty sure it's quite the opposite.

3. Let's talk about the hard counters.
    Edited: September 1, 2016

4. Dpriest is not a caster.
    Sp- udk, dual wield mm hunter, mage if theres no kiting around pillars, enha shaman, bm hunter tho not sure on this, sub rog, feral dr
    Frost mage-udk, mm hunter, enha, sp if sp can kite around pillars, bm hunter
    affli- udk, mm hunter, bm hunter, enha shaman, sub rogue, warrior is usually skillwise who wins, spriest if theres kiting around pillars, destro lock, feral dr
    destro- spriest if theres kiting around pillars, enha sham, rogue no chance without Succu with succu skillwise who wins, hunter with succu easy win, without succu challening/hard counter, feral skillwise who wins.

IMO
    Wtf of course a discipline priest is a caster.

5. disc is a healer. Normal specced dk loses to feral, mage usually wins 90% of the fights. Destro is rng based, if destro gets good crits or survives berserk with good kiting destro wins

6. mage got more control for sure and slow fight , but destro is all about rng and suprisingly burst which result in fast duel

7. Frost Mage < DK
    Affliction Warlock < DK
    Destruction Warlock < DK
    Shadow Priest < DK
    Diacipline Priest < DK

Like all the 1v1 events say it :D

8. Frost mage will rape udk with equal gear and skill, but it gonna take some time wich player usually does not have on the battleground.

9. disc is a healer. Normal specced dk loses to feral, mage usually wins 90% of the fights. Destro is rng based, if destro gets good crits or survives berserk with good kiting destro wins
    yes and they are spells they cast. Saying any form of priest is not a caster type is just stupid. Come on now. They heal and also have damaging moves. A shadow priest can heal too. What is your point?

10. yes and they are spells they cast. Saying any form of priest is not a caster type is just stupid. Come on now. They heal and also have damaging moves. A shadow priest can heal too. What is your point?
    I hope you are trolling with this "discs are casters" thing.

Lemme guess, you also say that Rdruids, Hpalas, Resto shamans and Holy priests are "casters" right ?

"A shadow priest can heal too" ... and a resto druid can do damage. Is resto a damage dealing spec ? Dayum, from now on i'll spec into resto as dps. Anyone up for ICC ?

11. I hope you are trolling with this "discs are casters" thing.

Lemme guess, you also say that Rdruids, Hpalas, Resto shamans and Holy priests are "casters" right ?

"A shadow priest can heal too" ... and a resto druid can do damage. Is resto a damage dealing spec ? Dayum, from now on i'll spec into resto as dps. Anyone up for ICC ?
    Stop being dumb pls
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spell-caster_%28gaming%29

I bet it people like you who call damagers as DPS not as Damage Dealer they should be.
    Edited: September 3, 2016

12. Stop being dumb pls
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spell-caster_%28gaming%29

I bet it people like you who call damagers as DPS not as Damage Dealer they should be.
    You should also stop being dumb because in the context of this game, a caster is a damage dealing spec while the healing specs are called ... healers.

Bonus, taken from wowiki : Death Knights can also be classified as casters, however they use runes and runic power instead of mana, and, like hunters, none of their abilities scale with spell power. Do you agree with this statement ?

If i'll say "what caster should i play", almost (except for 2 or 3 people like you who want to troll) nobody will say : play resto druid or dpriest or resto shaman or hpala. Can you guess why ?

Check this and stop trolling (or at least i hope you troll)

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Caster

In relation to PvP, a "caster" is often synonymous with a character wearing cloth armor and relying on spells as their primary DAMAGE capacity, namely mages, warlocks and priests.

13. Hahahaha wtf. dealing damage does not make you a caster wtf. Of course a discipline priest is a caster. You even proved yourself wrong haha. If you don't have an answer to the tread then get lost.

14. Hahahaha wtf. dealing damage does not make you a caster wtf. Of course a discipline priest is a caster. You even proved yourself wrong haha. If you don't have an answer to the tread then get lost.
    "dealing damage does not make you a caster" ... at this point i'm pretty sure you are just trolling.

"Of course a discipline priest is a caster" ... facepalm.

"You even proved yourself wrong" ... where ?

It's clear to me, you are just a troll.

Read the damn links before you open your mouth.

- In relation to PvP, a "caster" is often synonymous with a character wearing cloth armor and relying on spells as their primary DAMAGE capacity, namely mages, warlocks and priests.

15. - In relation to PvP, a "caster" is often synonymous with a character wearing cloth armor and relying on spells as their primary DAMAGE capacity, namely mages, warlocks and priests.
    who is the troll?...get your argument straight troll or get lost. You are posting that a priest is a caster.

also directly from your link:
    "A caster is a character which cast spells."

"Even when the context is known, "caster" can be a vague term. The only safe assumption that can be made is that it will never be used to refer to a rogue or warrior."

Doesnt get any more straight forward than that. Discipline priest cast spell. /argument

First ... 2345 Last