1. who is the troll?...get your argument straight troll or get lost. You are posting that a priest is a caster.

also directly from your link:
    "A caster is a character which cast spells."

"Even when the context is known, "caster" can be a vague term. The only safe assumption that can be made is that it will never be used to refer to a rogue or warrior."

Doesnt get any more straight forward than that. Discipline priest cast spell. /argument
    Brainless much ?

"You are posting that a priest is a caster"... WRONG. I am posting that a Spriest IS considered a caster expecially in pvp while disc and holy priests are considered as HEALERS.

Read this til it gets in your head :

- In relation to PvP, a "caster" is often synonymous with [...] DAMAGE

"A caster is a character which cast spells"... go to school m8 and learn to read and to understand a basic text. Again, read this part :

"Discipline priest cast spell"... facepalm. Either troll or "special". I hope troll. This is the last comment i waste on you.

2. Brainless much ?

"You are posting that a priest is a caster"... WRONG. I am posting that a Spriest IS considered a caster expecially in pvp while disc and holy priests are considered as HEALERS.

Read this til it gets in your head :

"A caster is a character which cast spells"... go to school m8 and learn to read and to understand a basic text. Again, read this part :

"Discipline priest cast spell"... facepalm. Either troll or "special". I hope troll. This is the last comment i waste on you.
    wow just wow. *****. Get lost man. You are ruining the thread with your stupidity

haha "is often means always now?" and it says priest not shadow you fool

3. He is a sad troll, just ignore him.

4. Why do people say dk has no counter,feral druid or a pro rogue wins
    Lets not forget ret pally its the vanquisher of evil. :c

5. Cuz they need to be skilled to beat the dk.

6. Pally >Mage, Warlock
    Rogue >Mage, priest, Dk
    Warlock > Dk
    Hunter > all classes with full range
    Warrior >no class. You need to have a heler
    Dk > all classes. Hero class
    Edited: October 18, 2016

7. Pally >Mage, Warlock
    Rogue >Mage, priest, Dk
    Warlock > Dk
    Warrior >no class. You need to have a heler
    Dk > all classes. Hero class
    "Pally > Mage, Warlock " ... o_O. What were you smoking when you wrote this ? From the pov of an aff warlock, i can tell you paladins stand no chance.

Also, lets play a game called "spot the problem(s)" :

Warlock > Dk
    Dk > all classes

8. @Havanaclub

You call sub rogue a hard counter to a Dlock!? You have no clue what you're talking about and have never seen a dlock that uses range, in combination with a talented succubus, and the portal, correctly. The rogue only has a chance if it manages to shs kick the succubus (which it shouldn't have a chance to do if the lock uses range correctly).... and that chance only exists if succubus has been fixed and actually gets school locked like it should.
    Edited: October 19, 2016

9. Well , to be honest , this kind of topics make me giggle.Okey , I might been a no-lifer at one point in my life , but playing this game since vanilla and only till TBC and WoTLK and been a pvp player my whole wow career , I have proven to my self , there are no counters and no anti setups etc.Proved everthing is possible on my own experience , you can kill any class as any class , it's just some are harder to defeat because it seems that it's not possible just because majority are brainless ignorant players who aren't capable of thinking outside the box.
    That's just my 2 cents , but I ashure you , things like "counters/anti class/anti setup" been made up by people who barely can't get above 2k as warpal.

10. I might sound ignorant, but everyone who chose to play BM Hunter in PvP is a 10 year old kid in the head.

First ... 345