1. Pay To Win ( New ) Should be fixed

I'm new to these private servers and I noticed how unfair Pvp/Bg/Arena is due to the lack of gear new players have. Everyone basically has the best gear in the game and this is causing unbalance in pvp. I have donated but can not donate enough to get a full set up gear. I'm considering uninstalling and supporting Blizz as they are making a vanilla server.

I really would like to give icecrown/warmane a shot but the gear makes it so unbalanced it's sick.

2. If the Devs do not find a way to balance Gear out now than everyone will leave to vanilla retail when it released

3. If the Devs do not find a way to balance Gear out now than everyone will leave to vanilla retail when it released
    I doubt that not everyone likes vanilla and remember the server needs money to exist so unless you have a suggestion please feel free to say it.

4. I'm new to these private servers and I noticed how unfair Pvp/Bg/Arena is due to the lack of gear new players have. Everyone basically has the best gear in the game and this is causing unbalance in pvp. I have donated but can not donate enough to get a full set up gear. I'm considering uninstalling and supporting Blizz as they are making a vanilla server.

I really would like to give icecrown/warmane a shot but the gear makes it so unbalanced it's sick.
    If the Devs do not find a way to balance Gear out now than everyone will leave to vanilla retail when it released
    You're talking such nonsense dude. So since you feel "low" and don't have money to donate or don't have the will to play and get all legit, you want everyone else to lose all his gear, and be green or 3kish???! Did you fall of a swing on your head when you were a child? I mean, because YOU (one player) can't donate for "best" gear, all the people who did should get those items removed? And what kind of BS is that you think people would leave Warmane if they don't balance with 2-3k gs people? We are playing here since the begin, and it was always like this, and it always worked out. If you think this is a bad server, just go then and asslick blizzard. Djesus

5. everyone has gear because the servers been around for years, only a small portion of the player base actively buys full gear. but by all means go play retail, i'm sure their vanilla realm is great...oh wait..

6. i'm sure their vanilla realm is great...oh wait..
    I lol'd :D

7. I believe pay to win threads should also be added in the Icecrown forum drinking game.

8. I believe pay to win threads should also be added in the Icecrown forum drinking game.
    I agree.

Shots anyone?

9. Donating im not against, it's just that when new people join the server and can't keep up in BG or arena or anything else for that matter after spending weeks leveling to 80. It is a waste, then it becomes to difficult to obtain gear, it's just unbalanced and unfair.

Also, the vanilla server will be OP, don't be mad.

10. u can balance gear easy like was on arena tournament but what is point of this. ppl mainly focus on bis items and they like burst what they have and its not pay to win, coz pay to win its little bit other its like on same rare private servers ppl donate stats in gear what have more then 284 item level warmane dont have pay to win system

im complilty sure that few ones want to balanse 284 items to 264 for make some burst down and make balance this will make to much cry on formus like my shadowmourn not that good as befor

11. Donations should serve the purpose to support the game, not to empower players to have massive advantages over others. I'm thinking of supporting another private server such as <removed>

12. Donating im not against, it's just that when new people join the server and can't keep up in BG or arena or anything else for that matter after spending weeks leveling to 80. It is a waste, then it becomes to difficult to obtain gear, it's just unbalanced and unfair.

you're playing on a 2 year old realm. even if there were 0 donors people would still out gear the hell out of newbies simply because they've been there since the start. it's not unbalanced nor unfair. you're just a whiny !@#$.

Don't see how a realm can be over powered. will assume you mean it will be great. that may be true, have fun waiting a year for it.

Donations should serve the purpose to support the game, not to empower players to have massive advantages over others. I'm thinking of supporting another private server such as
    good, go whine over there. /wave /bye

13. Donating im not against, it's just that when new people join the server and can't keep up in BG or arena or anything else for that matter after spending weeks leveling to 80. It is a waste, then it becomes to difficult to obtain gear, it's just unbalanced and unfair.
    Most people in BGs you see got their gear from raiding and not donating. Server is online for a long time and icc25 hc is on farm for a long time. Dont try to force your legion experience onto wotlk, here you do not get a free epic by accepting a quest, get used to it.

If you realy needed to weeks to level to 80 on a 7x realm you will not have fun on a vanilla realm. You will be one of the many expected crybabys that will swarm the forum because vanilla gameplay is a lot harder than the lates exp.

14. unfair Pvp/Bg/Arena :D call pls some places where it was fair even all will have same gear level u will faced to class balance and here all is more worst then wich gear coz same classes can destroy other wich half worst gear. FAIR PVP!!! wow exist close to 14 years and here is nothing close to fair pvp ones will loose others will win nothing to do sorry balance will destroy pvp coz if it will balanced u will never kill someone endless arenas 10
    hours until one team loose internet conection :D oh yep our bgs what not possible to win just join bgs make some coffee and and go afk do your bussiness coz its balanced no one can win :D

123 ... Last