1. the pvp spec on molten

whats the pvp spec here on molten?

2 years ago i saw everyone using sub spec but ive read on arenajunkies and wowhead that envenomprep spec is the best for arenas

i want to gear up a rogue on wotlk again so i would like to ask for some advices for spec and for which gear should i donate for

2. whats the pvp spec here on molten?

2 years ago i saw everyone using sub spec but ive read on arenajunkies and wowhead that envenomprep spec is the best for arenas

i want to gear up a rogue on wotlk again so i would like to ask for some advices for spec and for which gear should i donate for
    Sub is king on WOTLK , if you are asking about choosing from the 3 specs , as I am sure you can do your own talents/research on the best sub spec ( I am kinda in a hurry sorry for the answer ).

Envenom used to be popular and extensivly used specialy in the earlier patches of WOTLK, but I wouldn't recomend it for arena in any case, you are giving up sub's mobility and on top of that deadly poison makes it REALLY hard to CC a target since its a DoT
    ( atleast from arena PoV )

3. thx ill go sub then

should i get pve daggers and pve trinkets from donation first?
    and should i stack AP or ArP? i know whats the difference between the 2 stats and what difference it makes i just dont know which one would be better for arenas

4. I'd say it depends on how much heroic gear you can afford.

Enve is stronger in terms of gear efficiency and sub is king if you have enough arp to pierce through some plate.

5. im willing to donate as much as i can plus i still have hundreds if coins left

ao you suggest i go sub and get sts hc dbw hc? should i get 2x wrathful daggers or heavens fall with lungbreaker? and which other pve gear should i get for optimal BiS pvp gear?

6. heavens fall as mainhand dagger is bis, lungbreaker hc or wf 277 offhand ( the one with 1.4 speed) is bis offhand. altho Ive heard that offhand weapon damage dont matter too much as sub and ppl generally recommend to donate other parts first.

7. i used to have a BiS sub rogue but i didnt play it for years and i forgot which gear should i get xd
    i will get heavans fall and the 2 arp trinkets first then do some research on the other gears
    but if someone would be kind enough and have time to make me a list i would really appriciate it :D

edit: bit offtopic on which realm should i make the rogue?which has less latency?i noticed that both wotlk realma have a lot more latency than the cata ones

Head:wrath
    Neck:?
    Shoulder:wrath
    Back:?
    Chest:wrath
    Wrist:?
    Hand:wrath
    Waist:?
    Legs:wrath
    Foot:?
    ring 1:?
    ring 2:?
    trinket 1: STS HC
    trinket 2: DV HC or DBW HC
    main hand: Heavans fall
    off hand:lungbreaker
    throw:?

8. t10 helm 4/5 wrath, tosks, 277 arp crit (fur something?) boots the 277 arp crit belt syndy neck and sylvanas culling (thats the horde version) for cloak, signet of twilight for ring plus icc ring.

for OH im pretty sure Scourgebone(bane?) axe is bis (277 axe).

This is as much as i remember and its the glass cannon version for sub rogue, you can add in some pvp offparts nd stuff.

9. i suppose that axe is for hemo spec?

and is only 4 piece of wrathfup gear enough for 900-1000 resilience?

how much arp should a sub rogue have? i will have 70% arp only from gear that makes it 79% arp with talent

10. t10 helm 4/5 wrath
    Only for non humans, to compensate for the fact that you gotta run a pvp trinket. For humans it's 5/5 wrath, if you got good off pieces.

i suppose that axe is for hemo spec?
    That's an off hand axe.

and is only 4 piece of wrathfup gear enough for 900-1000 resilience?
    No, you can't run 4/5 as a human and expect to have 1k resil. What resil you intend to run is fully up to you, I have been playing with anything from 700-1k over the past years. Experiment with different gear setups and find what you feel most comfortable with.

11. oh I see
    well i got lungbreaker for offhand theyre basically the same but i like rogues with daggers better

ill just go with 5/5 wrath and pve offpieces

is 71% a good amount of ArP? should i get more? or 60% should be enough?

12. offtopic question:
    i currently have
    tosks wrist
    heavens fall
    lungbreaker
    STS
    DBW
    signet of twillight
    icc repu ring
    frostbitten fur boots

as i said i got these for pvp but i would like to play pve too,i heard sub is inferior as a pve spec
    should i get assa or combat as a secondary spec for pve?

13. offtopic question:
    i currently have
    tosks wrist
    heavens fall
    lungbreaker
    STS
    DBW
    signet of twillight
    icc repu ring
    frostbitten fur boots

as i said i got these for pvp but i would like to play pve too,i heard sub is inferior as a pve spec
    should i get assa or combat as a secondary spec for pve?

Neck: Wrathful necklace with Arp
    Cape: Item level 272 , Vereesa's Dexerity
    Belt: Astrylian's Sutured Cinch
    Throwing: Gluth's Fethcing Knives

14. thx but my question was,which pve spec should i go for if i already donated for these items for pvp sub :D

15. thx but my question was,which pve spec should i go for if i already donated for these items for pvp sub :D
    Combat and the item list you had wasn't really completed, fyi.

12 Last