1. Stealth in arena

Can someone tell if its a bug or am I dont something wrong... When I enter in arena, match starts then after like 15-20 sec before we open on enemy team, I get unstealthed for somereason, and I was from opponent so they couldnt unstealth with some aoe spell ?

2. Can someone tell if its a bug or am I dont something wrong... When I enter in arena, match starts then after like 15-20 sec before we open on enemy team, I get unstealthed for somereason, and I was from opponent so they couldnt unstealth with some aoe spell ?
    Now, I do not know how long it takes before you open in a match.. But after a while Shadow Sight will be avalible and everyone will be able to take the buff.

3. Actually I have been testing this and I realized if someone buffs you, you will lose your stealth.

4. If you're playing vs warrior teams, Piercing Howl and that taunt Banner will take you away from Stealth instantly. And it's bug.

5. If your opponents figure out soon as the gates open they are up against a stealther, they will spam AOE everywhere. Maybe that?

6. http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/12869

If you are playing with a hunter, it might be pet buffs breaking your stealth.