1. Lol really does 3% armor reduction from each sporebat makes such a big difference ?
    Yep,when u play hunter one day we might teach u how to play it with sporebat ;)

2. Yep,when u play hunter one day we might teach u how to play it with sporebat ;)
    well you can teach me now .. I already have pretty geared hunter.... http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...acy/Lordaeron/ :cool:

3. well you can teach me now .. I already have pretty geared hunter.... http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...acy/Lordaeron/ :cool:
    ugh ok then

lesson #1= haste sux,10hc neck > 25hc
    lesson #2= haste sux,eof back > that crap u have
    lesson #3= if theres a shadow priest in raid,you are useless in first transition on lk,get range talent dont be newb
    lesson #4= haste sux,get wpn with arp ffs
    lesson #5= haste sux,get toc 5 trinket or any other from icc 10n also instead of eof crap,ure not enha shammy
    lesson #6= sporebat is awesome,it makes rogues leave arenas

4. ugh ok then

lesson #1= haste sux,10hc neck > 25hc
    lesson #2= haste sux,eof back > that crap u have
    lesson #3= if theres a shadow priest in raid,you are useless in first transition on lk,get range talent dont be newb
    lesson #4= haste sux,get wpn with arp ffs
    lesson #5= haste sux,get toc 5 trinket or any other from icc 10n also instead of eof crap,ure not enha shammy
    lesson #6= sporebat is awesome,it makes rogues leave arenas

How about ur 6.3K gs hunter (with ur so called 100% arp & eof back & toc trinket ).. out dps me...do more than 24K DPS...:P Also not every hunter is suppose to be dpsing LK on transition. May be you do not have spriests who dps LK in first transistion.. But we do it here.. Do not follow every online guides you read on various forums word by word. Any whooo.... what i am trying to say is ...BOTTOM LINE is SPOREBAT SUCKS. GET REGULAR WOLF..THEY ROXXX.:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

5. LoL

<3 Oh man i LoLed so hard at those lessons, hehe, soo damn funny, but lone u have to admit, he is right, ur hunter, insta cast spell, u dont need haste that much, dunno about u, but ill go for crit>haste everytime on hunt. Nice lessons Mighty haha.

6. How about ur 6.3K gs hunter (with ur so called 100% arp & eof back & toc trinket ).. out dps me...do more than 24K DPS...:P Also not every hunter is suppose to be dpsing LK on transition. May be you do not have spriests who dps LK in first transistion.. But we do it here.. Do not follow every online guides you read on various forums word by word. Any whooo.... what i am trying to say is ...BOTTOM LINE is SPOREBAT SUCKS. GET REGULAR WOLF..THEY ROXXX.:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D
    Haste sux,sporebat is awesome

7. <3 Oh man i LoLed so hard at those lessons, hehe, soo damn funny, but lone u have to admit, he is right, ur hunter, insta cast spell, u dont need haste that much, dunno about u, but ill go for crit>haste everytime on hunt. Nice lessons Mighty haha.

Maybe my dear friend you are forgetting most of the time as MM hunter you are casting Steady shot (which is not an instant spell.) Haste does benefit your auto shots & Steady shot. If going by your logic... HEROISM should be like total waste for hunters :P As far as crit goes you might wanna check my armory again.. . I have more crit than so called BiS MM hunters.. even more AP too. Like i said personal skill & in game performance > online MM guides :D

@ MightyPerson I thought would have some better come back . But I was wrong.. its like my matching wits with a 7 year old.. You disappoint me:(

PS : SPOREBATS SUX;)

8. Maybe my dear friend you are forgetting most of the time as MM hunter you are casting Steady shot (which is not an instant spell.) Haste does benefit your auto shots & Steady shot. If going by your logic... HEROISM should be like total waste for hunters :P As far as crit goes you might wanna check my armory again.. . I have more crit than so called BiS MM hunters.. even more AP too. Like i said personal skill & in game performance > online MM guides :D

@ MightyPerson I thought would have some better come back . But I was wrong.. its like my matching wits with a 7 year old.. You disappoint me:(

PS : SPOREBATS SUX;)
    Sorry to disappoint with good comeback,gave the last one to your mom.

PS: Sporebat rocks

9. Precious buddy only if you understood before remarking..but then you won't be you :) For you my "school" is always open, will help you get better with every spec & class you might have:D But start with the easiest one.. retribution paladin:cool:

10. Sorry to disappoint with good comeback,gave the last one to your mom.

PS: Sporebat rocks
    OMG chill.. you don't need to get agitated just because you are dumb.. You can't help it you are born that way. And I wouldn't stoop down to level to comment on your mom. I think she has suffered enuf first for being a half-n-half & secondly having a son like you :D God have Mercy on Her.:cool:

PS : I almost forgot SPOREBATS SUX :D

11. there you go... finally learning something.. Only thing left to get through your thick skull... SPOREBATS are for weaklings...

S.P.O.R.E.B.A.T. A.H.H.H S.U.X.X.X S.O.O.O H.A.R.D :D

12. there you go... finally learning something.. Only thing left to get through your thick skull... SPOREBATS are for weaklings...

S.P.O.R.E.B.A.T. A.H.H.H S.U.X.X.X S.O.O.O H.A.R.D :D
    Ok then i will just say it...we are not "recuriting" people like you atm,u're free now : )

13. Stfu faggits go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich <:

First ... 253334353637 ... Last