1. SEA Players where are you?

Hello world. Im playing on the Icecrown server. Flying the horde banner.

Any other players from SEA?

Lets have a get together and raid sometime. Raiding with our European/Western counterparts is great and all, but lets be honest, its really affecting our sleep schedule isn't it?

2. hi, SEA player here. I do play, but on Lordaeron server. Looking for guild right now

3. hi, SEA player here. I do play, but on Lordaeron server. Looking for guild right now
    Hi. Are there many SEA players on Lordaeron?

4. Singapore player here. I'm on Icecrown, both horde and alliance. Have BiS pve and pvp gear so I can help you guys out if you're starting a new guild to raid our timing.

5. Singapore player here. I'm on Icecrown, both horde and alliance. Have BiS pve and pvp gear so I can help you guys out if you're starting a new guild to raid our timing.
    HI. What guild are you currently in on horde?

Don't have a guild yet. Still looking around for people within SEA timezone. Maybe will create one when there is enough people.

6. HI. What guild are you currently in on horde?

Don't have a guild yet. Still looking around for people within SEA timezone. Maybe will create one when there is enough people.
    I'm currently in an inactive guild <Instagram> with an inactive friend, because I'm not that active. We'll get back to playing for sure if we can build a nice group started. We have all the roles covered (tank, heal, dps).

7. I'm currently in an inactive guild <Instagram> with an inactive friend, because I'm not that active. We'll get back to playing for sure if we can build a nice group started. We have all the roles covered (tank, heal, dps).
    I have a heal and 3 dps. My friend can cover tank or dps, and another friend solely dps for now. So that makes 3 people including myself. Including you and your friend that makes 5. A long way to go to get 25 >.<

8. Hi there. I have Horde main and also Alliance toons. No guild atm.

9. 5 is alright, can always half guild half PuG I guess? Focus on 10man for a start and recruit the rest~

10. Hi there. I have Horde main and also Alliance toons. No guild atm.
    Hello. What role do you play? Tank? Heal? Dps?

11. 5 is alright, can always half guild half PuG I guess? Focus on 10man for a start and recruit the rest~
    Yeah. Baby steps. I hope more people will come and say hi.

Add me in game and we'll see where we can go from there. Usually I'll be online around 9pm our time on weekdays.

IGN: Ohnaka, Bomoh, Arndell, Liadra
    Edited: November 18, 2019

12. Hi, we are a group of asians jus coming back to ICECROWN- . GN : Asian Rejects
    Horde ofc. just pm Ryryryry , vexatedsoul, rektumknight or any Gmember and ask for inv.

13. Hi, we are a group of asians jus coming back to ICECROWN- . GN : Asian Rejects
    Horde ofc. just pm Ryryryry , vexatedsoul, rektumknight or any Gmember and ask for inv.
    Asian Rejects are back? Sweet. What are the raid times?