1. Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
    it says that but i was able to refund a furious item for honor after usign a scroll to make a copy of it

2. It has been requested from folks and it has been denied by staff several times already.
    sry reading 80 pages was a bit too much for me so i didnt notice that, either way i cant really believe that untill a mod answers, but they just seem to ignore the question for no reason, and not even included in FAQ (:

3. Still dont get 1 thing about the drop %.
    There are rumors that the trasmog can be dropped from HKs (in bg) also, but nothing confirmed.
    I personally did aprox 100 BGs and got just 1 scroll, while in PvE the % seems way higher; anyone else noticed that?

4. sry reading 80 pages was a bit too much for me so i didnt notice that, either way i cant really believe that untill a mod answers, but they just seem to ignore the question for no reason, and not even included in FAQ (:
    http://forum.warmane.com/search.php?search_type=1
    Moderators are not Community Managers. We will make it easy for you; you will know our response to you the next time you try to log into the game. When you get your posting privileges removed on the forum, it does not mean log your alt accounts to continue.

Still dont get 1 thing about the drop %.
    There are rumors that the trasmog can be dropped from HKs (in bg) also, but nothing confirmed.
    I personally did aprox 100 BGs and got just 1 scroll, while in PvE the % seems way higher; anyone else noticed that?
    I imagine the drop rates from BGs are in fact lower, due to the ability to do an unlimited number of them per week. Also, scrolls do not drop from HKs. They can drop when you win a battleground.

5. I missclicked with my scroll so I got an essence with the wrong item. Can I somehow undo this process? I didnt transmog any item, just created an essence with the wrong item

6. I missclicked with my scroll so I got an essence with the wrong item. Can I somehow undo this process? I didnt transmog any item, just created an essence with the wrong item
    Same lol would be great to get it restored xD

7. My Warlock and Warrior mogs are almost complete and they look amazing <3 Thanks a lot Warmane for implementing this.

8. Has anyone ever gotten a scroll of purification from drop `?

9. So far, i have only seen scroll of deception.

10. When will we be able to turn off all transmog visuals via an option on the website as we were promised ages ago?

11. Transmogrification, as a feature, is optional and can be turned off on our website by a simple toggle. The support for turning it off will be implemented in the coming days.
    From first page :3

12. If I have a one-handed sword at the waist and use the parchment to make it look like a one-handed sword in the back, where will the sword be guarded? Back or waist?

13. If I have a one-handed sword at the waist and use the parchment to make it look like a one-handed sword in the back, where will the sword be guarded? Back or waist?
    On the back.

First ... 39798788899091 ... Last