1. I've been banned the same way. Funny thing is i haven't log on in that account for months. It's just server is ****ed up, that's why this thing is happening randomly to random people who have done nothing wrong.

2. I've been banned the same way. Funny thing is i haven't log on in that account for months. It's just server is ****ed up, that's why this thing is happening randomly to random people who have done nothing wrong.
    Botting bans are manually issued, they don't "happen randomly to random people." For your account to receive such a ban either a GM witnessed it directly or received a report and went to confirm it. You not logging on that account for months is irrelevant, as the ban isn't on you, but on the account. If someone used your account to break our rules, be it because you shared it or were lax with security and someone "borrowed" it, doesn't changes the fact our rules were broken by that account. Don't forget you're the one responsible for the account and everything that happens with it.

3. Then why there are so many false bans on random people. I'm certain that no one knows my account name or password. What you're saying is irrelevant because you have no proof that i've used bot. Instead of condemning victims, you people should check your server because it does ban random people randomly for nothing. No one has used my account and i haven't logged into this account for months. And i have no idea what is bot. It's more likely that in order to take some nice named characters' names, you people are falsely banning people. Or if bans are manually issued, then you people are mistaking some players names with real botters or whatever crap that called. I demand the proof that i've used bot or something because i'm certain that i haven't.

4. Then why there are so many false bans on random people.
    Because there aren't.

I'm certain that no one knows my account name or password.
    As were many who got their account stolen over the years.

What you're saying is irrelevant because you have no proof that i've used bot.
    I'm saying it's irrelevant because you not logging on doesn't means the account wasn't used. We also don't have to provide you proof of anything when we issue a ban.

Instead of condemning victims
    If you allow your account to be stolen and used, you are at most a victim of your own negligence. Did you use 2-step authentication to make sure your account was safe?

It's more likely that in order to take some nice named characters' names, you people are falsely banning people.
    So you are now accusing us of creating fake bans to take character names? Have some time away to think before saying that sort of crap.

5. I'm probably done with this server. Waited 30 days and they said they still won't lift the ban. What bullcrap.

6. I'm probably done with this server. Waited 30 days and they said they still won't lift the ban. What bullcrap.
    /wave /bye.

7. Oh no. People who use bots or buy gold or coins not from the website aren't going to play on the server anymore? So sad. Good Job admins. Keep up the good work.

8. my account has also suffered the same fate, i have been away for 6 months and came back to a bot ban, did an appeal and was told my account would be unbanned, however that didn't happen and had to wait another 30 days to appeal again, now i'm waiting to hear back from them. i suspect my account got hacked and someone botted on it. I will add a 2 step authentication from now on tho.

First 12