1. Jerry, can we kick Xentric.. so this pro, awasome, best player can apply again? :D

2. Jerry, can we kick Xentric.. so this pro, awasome, best player can apply again? :D
    Yeah go ahead :P

xeopenhia
    Spoiler: Show

Raequath
    Submitted on: Jan 14, 2013 at 01:46 PM

i am not using mdps only. i also have mage and hunter . <.<

cbaby

apply

Hello, my name is C Zhao. I am from USA. I am a college student that don't have much to do in my free time. So i decided to play WOW for my free time that i have. I am 20 years old and also have a job. I also played Rune-scape too but, i rather stick on WOW because it's more fun. I enjoy playing WOW and having a great time with my guildy with happiness and laughs. :p

WOW EXP.

I have played this realm for about 1 year now. I feel like i am confident about almost everything , but there is still a lot to learn, it just take time to know and learn more here. I am pretty confident about raids. I know how to follow directions and not fool around when in a raid. Fooling around and not listening to the leader will waste a good amount of time for everybody. Always being on time for raid is very important too, because this will save time for the raid. I do not RAGE on a raid or to anyone if wipe or taking forever to start. A raid is mostly all about being a good listener and time for it. Also " Rebuffing the whole raid doesn't take more than 1-2min". ^^

Also having a schedule for raiding is a very good idea, so people will be there and on time.
    Also help to organize everything. :)

Also joining a guild is not to just raid, but to help each others as a guild-mate or member.

I am a very active player that is willing to help any of my guildy that is in need of help.
    Such as, doing RDF or premade battleground, raids, or even leveling !! :D

FOR Arena, I haven't started yet, since no gears.

Character

The character or toon that i wanted to join this guild with is my (PRIEST) name = Seeman
    I'm not going to talk about my gear, but i will talking about some of my experience with a priest. I am working on Jew-crafting right now but not fully done, and looking forward for more professions. Well my spec for raid are holy / shadow. When i heal the raid, i just don't just heal my group but everybody(WHOLE RAID). I just don't spam AOE HEALS, but i also use flash heal or blind heals too, which i see is very useful. :D I always try my best to keep my raid alive if i can, Healing is very fun and enjoying to me but there is still a lot to learn also.

Why I want to join this GUILD

I want to join this Guild because I heard this guild is very active and is the type of guild i would want to join. Joining this Guild will give me the chance to build up more skills and be better. I believe i can learn more from this Guild and experiences more. Not just in Raids but in anything, I also have mic. for guilds to communicate in raids, battlegrounds, or anything.

Well Thanks for your time for reading my app.
    I am looking forward to join this guild and become better.

Thanks again for your time.

P.S If you have any question please let me know :)

5. You will get declined obviously for applying to 3 guilds at the same time!!
    This. Next time, read at least the first post too.

6. Our new logo, on Taner suggestion! He love pink! Tnx Ryan, it's kinda fit with our guild :D

7. Needs more butterflies and flowers
    -Howley

8. -----------------------------------------------------------
    hey people

I'm a 17 years old from jordan ( middle east ) nothing that important about me i spend my time in the net cafe and the other half eating or sleeping i study alot these days for finals so no one can blame wow if i failed at exams i am planning to go to gym after exams to get to college big and strong i run alot ( feel like a rogue) iam looking to be a pilot or computer enginner ( mission impossible )

all my friends play original wow but i play molten cuz its free and blizzlike and am not intrested in the pandas thing and i am looking to do all do all raids on both modes i try hard to raid on this server but thats hard to raid with newbies so i am looking to join the best raiding guild in this server ( Law ) i am so thirsty for killing these bosses in bwd and bot i am playing this game for like allmost a year how ever i learn quickly i did halfus from first try and i have completed allmost all of game dungeons but i am willing to do dead mines and sf

sadly i couldnt do any 25 man raids and i am willing to do that this before next patch
    i leveled my charcters in wow relam but sadly i couldnt do any raiding progress their cuz of relam change
    i got to valiona and Theralion but that raid wiped i was dps back there cuz the other tank have more hp or better gear any way i watched all videos for the tanking buisness and i am so willing to do them ( the raids ) in the right way with a good group of ppl i do bh not that big thing its the easiest one on this patch

the main goal for me on this game to feel loyal and productive for guild thats what the game beautiful
    i only play Dks and rogues i know how to play other classes but not that much as these
    i have a plenty of vote points like 450 or smthn in case if raid want me to do anything with them

my main is deathkahn Dk (blood ilvl 355 full pve i am willing to complete all of dks tier gear i have like 3 of them right now
    full jewel crafting and i am going for black smithing i heard this is the best professions for dk
    alt : kalder rogue (combat) i am willing to gear this dude up

my dream is to be on an organized guild that respect each other
    i am a little shy person and polite but i get used to ppl that after short time of knowing them quickly
    I am ready to accept all orders from all guild masters i like this feeling ( feel like a soldier ) but this need to be based on respect

why i should join ( law )
    i am sick and tired of looking for a good guild evrey time i get invited to guild theses guild all are low lvled and 3 or 4 ppl online and dont raid just do normal dungeons so law well be the best solution for me so i am hope u well accept me as a friend and a member of your guild

the top of all these things is to have a friends from diffrent culture and countries and to chat with global (/global :p )
    its also ok if some one tried to make a joke on me i take it easy but evreything have limits

i hope to find the environment i am looking for on law

well thats all i got for my app
    i hope u well accept me

if u have more questions just let me know

9. Your application; Application have to be posted on our official site - shivtr forum (http://law-molten.shivtr.com).
    Just a few tips: be creative, witty, and put some thought into it. Please make sure that it is well formatted and easy to read. Applications written in 2 min, with only the most basic information will be automatically declined. Declined applicants can re-apply after 2 weeks.

Learn to read the first post, Thanks.

Sweetart

10. Sup peeps,

So, I couldn't apply via the website: "Not authorized" (tried to login with my account too). Any other ways?

An oldie from wotlk here - Trifectum / Foul / Snugglepuff. Started out back in Metal Militia.

11. Sup peeps,

So, I couldn't apply via the website: "Not authorized" (tried to login with my account too). Any other ways?

An oldie from wotlk here - Trifectum / Foul / Snugglepuff. Started out back in Metal Militia.
    Whisper me in-game.

12. Hello,

First you have to be logged with yout shivtr account. Then don't click on Applications tab. I think "Apply" options is somewhere in right corner on the forum. I am currently on job so can't check. If that does not work, contact Asator :)

13. Hello,

First you have to be logged with yout shivtr account. Then don't click on Applications tab. I think "Apply" options is somewhere in right corner on the forum. I am currently on job so can't check. If that does not work, contact Asator :)
    Shivtr doesn`t let him use the same email adress (I suppose he already have one account as a former MM/IS member). Anyway, Trifectum, contact me.

14. I had same problem with my account.. They have weird way to recover pass :D

15. Apply

Hello, my name is Krumen. I am from Bulgaria but i live in Cypress. I am in school student and i have a lot of free time atm. . So i decided to play WOW. I am 17 years old and also have a job.. I enjoy playing WOW and having a great time with my guild with happiness and laughs. c(:

WOW EXP.

I have played this realm for about year. I feel like i am confident about almost everything , I spend most of my time in LK but i know all tactics in cata raids too.

Also joining a guild is not to just raid, but to help each others as a guild-mate or member.

I am a very active player that is willing to help any of my guildy that is in need of help.
    Such as, doing RDF or premade battleground, raids, or even leveling !!

Character

The character i wanted to join this guild with is my ROGUE name> Krumen
    Im still working on my cata gear. Im good rogue too. Well my spec for raid are Sub / Combat . I'm very good at listening too.

Why I want to join this GUILD

I want to join this Guild because I heard this guild is very active and is the type of guild i would want to join. Joining this Guild will give me the chance to build up more skills and be better. I believe i can learn more from this Guild and experiences more. Not just in Raids but in anything, battlegrounds or anything.I also wanna join couse of my friend tarantul i know from him LAW is the best c:

Well Thanks for your time for reading my app.

Good bye, thankx again and gl
    -Krumen. ;)

First 123412 ... Last