1. In the latest Gearscore AddOn Gems and Enchants are all taken into account, and talents shouldn't alter the gearscore since ithey are not related to the items score.

2. plz dont put item lvl more then 239.. this thingy will complete destroy passion,economy and it will be more afkers around major city's, for example, every1 who have ICC patterns which is 264 ilvl will be completly useless, no1 will buy these items...

3. im sure only donors crying about new marketplace. I think that's a good idea. And guys stop crying u cant get full gear in 1 day. Like they said u need 1.5-2 years to get full gear.

4. What is going on with Mists of Pandaria marketplace.Please give some information.Just some date.Or anything else.

5. They'll open the market place once they fix mage tier 10 , 2 piece bonus , which is never because that's been broken for like over 5 months now.

6. So when will the shop be available? As of now it's not.

7. im sure only donors crying about new marketplace. I think that's a good idea. And guys stop crying u cant get full gear in 1 day. Like they said u need 1.5-2 years to get full gear.
    You seem to think that only donors are crying which is absurd. If you actually read alot of the pages you will see its also people who've never donated to molten/warmane. I still think its a bad idea that will lead to AFKing for activity level when they get around to that part of the "overhaul". Also you seem to think 1.5 to 2 years is a long time for voters. Its not. Considering most of us are multi-year veterans of Molten/warmane.

The Dev's still need to address their removing of sub i200 items. That kills any twinking and more importantly any Alt quick gearing simply becuase they dont wish to adjust the points costs. They have also yet to address their scheme for activity levels and how they will combat in game AFK for activity leveling.

8. Can buy now in Point Shop

Wrath of the Lich King point shop is currently being re-worked, this topic will serve as information, discussion and feedback about what is changing, new limits and removals.

Also note that all prices will be squished to a factor of 10, including point collection.

Removals
    - Profession related items such as materials and patterns
    - Bags
    - Mounts and Companions

Changes
    - Lower end northrend items will cost the same or slightly more
    - Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    - All bind on equip items removed from the point shops
    - All heroic weapons and armor will be unavailable

Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available

It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)

Reminder, Lordaeron will have no point shop.

This information is subject to change as we gradually release the changes, some items will return to availability once changes and further discussions have happened
    Hi point shop is still unavailable now...?

9. im sure only donors crying about new marketplace. I think that's a good idea. And guys stop crying u cant get full gear in 1 day. Like they said u need 1.5-2 years to get full gear.
    You are entirely wrong. 30ish days for 264 item is NOTHING. And I think more players that have worked their *** of farming their gear are against this idea more than donors.

10. Well I do not think it is bad idea to put almost all non hero items for VP, but honestly time of about month for a single item is quite long period of time. Yes I understand it is not exactly best go give away almost end game gear for free but then again this system is anyway based on activity and months are a long time.

First thing which here comes to mind are afkers, a lot of them. I don't really know what to say here to help, I'm sure staff was talking about it a lot, just basing activity on play time would lead to tons of afk people in cities, but you cannot really base activity on honor or emblems, just because there are better days and worse days in bgs and even dungeons differ from 2 to 5 bosses not to mention raids where RS can be as challenging as ICC. I don't think it's best idea to promote activity this way.

Second, the il 271&264 items, many people fear fully geared noobs, which does not matter that much since ppl can already donate for that but if we want to keep this privilege for them be it, Here I would say, limit amount of these items per character. Simple as that. Final number, not sure now, I would say that about 10 or 12 items in total considering multiple offspecs can be made, just make it so ppl cant gear fully with it and will just buy only major important items for them, which may also only take 2-3 weeks since it would be limited anyway. There is also factor of "grinding" but honestly, realms are 7x rate, if someone wants hardcore experience new realm is for him, not the old ones.

Speaking of new realms, twinks could be hurt by removal of low ilvl items, but I do not really think it will be the case since old stuff should be fixed soon, and new realm will be best place for twinking at the end, only really items which cannot be obtained because of bugs should be in shop until someone fixes those bugs, that would make most sense.

My 2 cents

11. gom to hell you are pbviously one of those prikz tht reserve boe in icc

12. When is the approximate time that this will be finished? sorry if people already asked. also no more mounts ??? :((((((((((

13. You are entirely wrong. 30ish days for 264 item is NOTHING. And I think more players that have worked their *** of farming their gear are against this idea more than donors.
    dude i got my first 264 item once i got 5.2k gs and that only took me one week from level 80 (and no it's not in a guild) , so one month is kind of a fair period to earn one single item through voting

14. yeh, maybe u got that item because nobody wanted it or smth, lucky and thats all, now think about all 5,2gsers runing around with dbw lol :>

First ... 33414243444553 ... Last