1. I am having really serious problems with Paymentwall. They stole my donation and they keep telling me that I have to check with the bank. I've been to the bank and they told me to contact Paymentwall because from the bank's end, the transaction is reserved. They have to either accept or reject the donation.

2. So ANY1 got a refund or premium/coins or we are left with nothing at all??

3. Ok, so i donated 3 days ago. The money were taken from the credit card (back account or however you want to call it) but i haven't got any premium status, nor coins. I didn't recieved an email from warmane.

Can someone tell me pls what happened and what to do? The last thing i want is to lose the money.

4. I don't know guys. It seems that not only I didn't receive coins, I've also lost my money as well. Paymentwall still hasn't responded on my mail.

I am not going to donate anymore until some different payment processor is found.

5. I contacted a website where paymentwall has an account and where i had to donate , and asked if they could refund me , but they sayd that they cant cause the owner of that account doesnt have a registrated shop so they recommended me to contact my country's Epolice....

6. July 2, 2016  

Payment problem

Hello there i cant even talk with them i typed my problem on the message then i press send not sending please help me what should i do i have to donate .....

7. July 2, 2016  
    Paysafecard also isn't working? Some reported that was working.

8. July 3, 2016  
    Please can we just return to the old payment methods . There is no solution with this paymentwall thing . Their customer service sucks and if they ever reply its just with automated responses . Personally I tried everything I could to donate and there was no solution so I dropped it . Now im waiting 3 hours to play every day

9. July 3, 2016  
    Tried to be a first time donator today. I have tried all the methods in the aforementioned post about donating at the top; still not able to donate. Including different browser, credit cards, you name it. Paymentwall is a piece of **** and is rated as fraud by the Better Business Bureau

10. July 4, 2016  
    I've tried to donate with Amex card and i couldn't . After that i reported it to payment wall. After some messages they told me they will try to fix it.
    Guys. Just so you know , something is happening with every payment method. I mean its not only payment wall . Some companies have issues connecting charges to credit cards from paypal . And they fix it after some time.
    Now that depends on payment's wall programmer team. I hope they fix it ... Else i am just gonna quit warmane.
    I can't play with 2k queue . It takes 4 hours to log in and the day has 24>8 hours sleep> 16Hours > 6 Hours out >10 hours > 2 hours of living >8 hours. Now if i work its impossible for me...

11. July 5, 2016  
    I can't donate with my card.
    "Dear User,
    The verification process we have in place is to combat fraudulent activity and to make sure there are no problems. We apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused."

12. July 5, 2016  
    Unable to donate, same issue as above. Sad state of affairs. Very sad. This needs to be fixed for your own sake Warmane. Hope you are doing what is necessary.

13. July 5, 2016  
    Unable to donate, same issue as above. Sad state of affairs. Very sad. This needs to be fixed for your own sake Warmane. Hope you are doing what is necessary.
    On Card : "The transaction has been denied"

On Mobile : "This facility is unavailable in your country"

I have another account which was donating up till the last month or so. My card is not the issue since I have already donated about 400$ to you guys in last 1 years on another account. And now its this new system in place which is blocking my transactions. Please fix asap, because without the donation feature Warmane has no value for me.

14. July 5, 2016  
    one year? I've donated for a friend 2 weeks ago and now i can't for me :")

15. July 5, 2016  
    you like pay to win stuff or what
    ?

First 1234 ... Last