1. June 1, 2017  
    Why is the character creation disabled?

2. June 1, 2017  
    Why is the character creation disabled?
    OUTLAND HORDE CHARACTER CREATION IS DISABLED
    June 1, 2017
    Creation of new Horde characters on Outland is temporarily disabled in order to help balance the realm's faction ratio.
    Free character transfers from Horde to Alliance are available for Outland through our website. This restriction will remain active until an acceptable faction ratio is achieved. Additional measures are being considered and may be introduced in upcoming days. Realm statistics, including current faction ratio can be seen on the information page here.
    https://www.warmane.com/

3. June 1, 2017  
    Is there any ETA on XP Lock? Thanks :)

4. June 1, 2017  
    I am playing horde my entire life. Download the game yesterday and thought like "Oh I can play TBC! Finally! Let's go!" And character creation disabled. AWESOME!

5. June 2, 2017  
    I am playing horde my entire life. Download the game yesterday and thought like "Oh I can play TBC! Finally! Let's go!" And character creation disabled. AWESOME!
    (quote]Creation of new Horde characters on Outland is temporarily disabled in order to help balance the realm's faction ratio. (/quote]

6. June 2, 2017  
    I read it. So what did u want to say?

7. June 2, 2017  
    All my friends are playing on the side of the horde. And I cant create a character :'(

8. June 2, 2017  
    So what if I want to make an alt on horde? When is this going to change? In a day, in 2 days? Should I level up an alliance and transfer him to horde?? how much is that going to cost??

9. June 2, 2017  
    So what if I want to make an alt on horde? When is this going to change? In a day, in 2 days? Should I level up an alliance and transfer him to horde?? how much is that going to cost??
    You can't. There's no set time frame, but as long as it's necessary. That sort of transfer isn't available and likely won't be until the faction lock isn't necessary anymore.

10. June 2, 2017  
    aye sucks for me too.. downloaded the game yesterday, sat in the queue for 2 hours.. couldnt log in, donated today, skipped the queue, made my Tauren look all nice and shiny, clicked create character, and its locked :(

will premium members get priority at all to make a character even though its locked?

11. June 2, 2017  

12. June 2, 2017  
    Everybody waiting with character creation until horde is unlocked, not realizing it wont get unlocked unless they make the characters on alliance. :)

13. June 2, 2017  
    I read it. So what did u want to say?
    So what did *you* want to say?

14. June 2, 2017  
    All my friends are playing on the side of the horde. And I cant create a character :'(
    same here
    i dont understant the balancing of fractions just for battleground pop ups? or becorse of people can level faster in the start?
    alliance is much worster in pvp than horde (for example night elf : schadowmelt dont work in combat = useless, humans see stealthers = wow)
    why force your players to play a fraction that they dont want to play :/

15. June 2, 2017  
    it's not just PVP, it's PVE also. In TBC Paladins and Priests got different spells, in example if you want to go retribution paladin you have to roll a Blood Elf because of the Seal of Blood, and if you wanted to go Shadow priest you'd go for Undead because only they have Devouring Plague... To be honest i don't know what Blizzard was thinking during TBC
    same here
    i dont understant the balancing of fractions just for battleground pop ups? or becorse of people can level faster in the start?
    alliance is much worster in pvp than horde (for example night elf : schadowmelt dont work in combat = useless, humans see stealthers = wow)
    why force your players to play a fraction that they dont want to play :/

First ... 2129303132 Last