1. Change the realmist in data/enus and in the folder wtf/config.wtf and all will work!
    Won't let me change it in the enUS Folder. Set to read only. What to do now..

2. wtf/config ------> SET realmList "logon.warmane.com"

3. setting realmlist to logon.warmane.com

This worked for me, thanks!
    Edited: July 24, 2015

4. Change the realmist in data/enus and in the folder wtf/config.wtf and all will work!
    tells me Windows can't open these would I like to search for a programs or search web for one that can. I wouldn't know if it hit me in the head...help please

5. Soooo, i looked at my realmlist in data/enud and in wtf/confing and they were set realmlist logon.warmane.RU and the right one is set realmlist logon.warmane.COM . Hmm guess some russian hackers are playing around....

6. could not connect?

is anyone else getting the "could not connect" message when trying to log into deathwing?
    it was working 12 hours ago.. not sure if the lordaron update has something to do with it tho
    anything i can do to fix this issue?

7. well, for me, ever since i couldn't log in from about 10 hours, the realmlist wasn't changed to ru. Deleted wtf folder, it has the correct logon.warmane.com but still it isn't working.

8. just a question, it is any problem if i have minimal client ?

9. What the hell, why cant I connect?

Must I do something or is this something for Warmane to fix?

Changing your realmlist to logon.warmane.com is a temporary fix.
    How....?
    Edited: July 24, 2015

10. Any chance this small bit of important information can be put on the front page?

11. im unable to connect to any WOTLK realms atm. Any solutions?

12. Deleted Cache & WTF folder

Did FlushDNS

Still same problem ...

13. Really? Nothing? Some official anauncement about this situation ?

First ... 78910 Last