1. Hi, everybody!

I'm glad to present our guild's LoD movie after lot of hours of montage actions.

Edited: April 14, 2015

2. Nice guide man,lot of time is invested here ,gj really :).However i would suggest taking tailoring as one of the professions.Yesterday i finished dbs with 20k dps (19.8 to be more precise) without any potion. Overall my dps got increased on all encounters.P.S. im 4-5 items from bis.Cheers and keep up good work :)

3. Nice guide man,lot of time is invested here ,gj really :).However i would suggest taking tailoring as one of the professions.Yesterday i finished dbs with 20k dps (19.8 to be more precise) without any potion. Overall my dps got increased on all encounters.P.S. im 4-5 items from bis.Cheers and keep up good work :)
    Very well. For some fast and monotonous fights like DBS is maybe Tailoring grants some nice boosts. Check your DPS 2, 3, 4 raids in a row and you will notice - your DPS will vary +/-2500 and I can't explain why. This is linked somehow to random stacking buffs and bugged spells. Sometime your DPS will depend by latency and input lag spikes, sometime by personal mistakes. Talking about DPS there is not some absolute rule. I noticed, every class have some random benificial bugs which boosts their DPS by 5000 even.

Talking about my DPS at DBS I posted a number of 18k DPS as the most frequent SUSTAINED DPS value. With potions your sustained DPS will vary between 20-21k. SUSTAINED 21k DPS was my best number at DBS. My BURST DPS at DBS was 23.5-24k (during Bloodlust). Yeah, ele shamans don't benefit so much from LUST as mages, paladins and e.t.c, cause our haste by default is at Soft Cap level - oposite they a fully stacked with crit rating.

4. Dps

I did exactly from this guide, i have 5.8k gear score right now , 4 pieces of T10 , haste trinkets and i am able to pull only 7k dps in ICC, 70% of dmg is lighting bolt, 23% lava burst, rest flame shock
    maybe ele shamans are bugged?

5. I did exactly from this guide, i have 5.8k gear score right now , 4 pieces of T10 , haste trinkets and i am able to pull only 7k dps in ICC, 70% of dmg is lighting bolt, 23% lava burst, rest flame shock
    I am a full BiS shaman right now. Got kingslayer earlier today. Max DPS for me was 12.5k. Had a BiS fire mage there as well, he didn't get over 16k. Damage seems to be lower than it was before all of these crashes.

6. I did exactly from this guide, i have 5.8k gear score right now , 4 pieces of T10 , haste trinkets and i am able to pull only 7k dps in ICC, 70% of dmg is lighting bolt, 23% lava burst, rest flame shock
    No! Ele shamans aren’t bugged. To be exactly, they works as worked before the "crash". I’m not sure about Glyphs and profession buffs.

My current gear is: full PVP Furious Set + BiS weapon, Charred TS, Wrist, Wais, Ashen ring (bis) and Cloak without Neck and Feet items even. The Shield, ring and second trinket got from Vote points. Purchased Totem of Electr wind as a relic! Gear Score: 4990!

My gear is without any: Glyph, Gem, Profession and Enchant!

I did few raids in ToC25, VoA25 and ICC25N for testing and farming. In ToC and VoA I pulled like 6k DPS, in ICC – average 6.8kDPS. At DBS – 8-8.5k DPS. Strange, looks ICC +30% dps buff is not so high or it’s because low GS maybe. BTW, I got 8% hit from gear + 3% from raid buff as a result Recount shows me: 4% overall miss on Lightning Bolts and 8% miss on Lava Burst!!!

Strange, your 5.8kGS with 4 pieces of T10 should pull in ICC like guaranteed 9.5-10.5kDPS and like 6.5-6.9kDPS self buff DPS on Heroic Training Dummy due to this latency.
    True, bigbrain13 is right – overall dps is lower now. Why? Because servers are moved to USA provider. To be exactly – somewhere near New-York city. As a result we have 300-400 ms latency now, but somebody has 500 ms even. This makes our DPS on 500-1500 DPS lower from case to case.

Obtain all BiS Glyph, Gem, Profession and Enchant and try again ;)

P.S. Type or show your Secondary stats. Looks something is IMBA there.

7. My stats

I am at 13.3% hit rating.
    1360 Haste.
    43.56% crit.

I just got glyph of totem of wrath so that should make a large difference.

8. Ok did 25 ICC yesterday and managed to get to 14.5k dps, the totem of wrath definitely changed my damage output. Of course I am not gemmed or enchanted yet.

9. I am at 13.3% hit rating.
    1360 Haste.
    43.56% crit.

I just got glyph of totem of wrath so that should make a large difference.
    Looks your character is Draenei shaman due to 13.3% hit, if not – then gain addition 1% Hit.
    The 1360 HR by default and 43.56% Crit are very strange stats for BiS gear without Enchants and Gems. It’s possible? Maybe with CTS+DFO Heroic + Plaguebringer Stained Pants Heroic.

Try to stack more crit (55-57%) and decrease HR to 1100-1150 points by improving SP through gems and by replacing one gear item and test that. The 1360 HR is too overcapped due to available Elemental Mastery, Bloodlust, Bizuri’s Relic buff and possible Eng Gloves for Ele shaman. That haste stat is good for Resto Shamans.

True, BiS gear without any tuning buffs sucks (just tested by myself). We missing: Enchants, Gems, 2 crafting professions buffs, BiS Glyphs, Food, Flasks, Potions and Meta Gem (+3% to crit dmg)!

OK, I'll farm 6kGS with 4 pieces of T10 and I'll post here if something will be different or strange...

10. Switching out DFO for Phylatery I now have 1190 haste and 46.70% haste. Without buffs.

Do you honestly recommend that I gem for ccrit? Or should I rather gem for spellpower?

11. Switching out DFO for Phylatery I now have 1190 haste and 46.70% haste. Without buffs.

Do you honestly recommend that I gem for ccrit? Or should I rather gem for spellpower?
    Never, never and never gem for pure Critical or Haste Rating! … and I never recommended that.

You posted that your default HaR was 1360 and I decided you just filled all yellow gear sockets with Quick King’s Amber gems. That’s really high haste by default. So, I made a suggestion to replace them with some SP gems, like Reckless Ametrine (WITHOUT CHANGING ANY GEAR ITEM).

If you already changed the trinket item to Phylactery one, then try to “gem” your gear corresponding to my guide: “2.9. Gemming the BiS Gear” (Paragraph 2.9).

… or watch the video …

Elemental Shaman Wotlk 3.3.5a BiS Gear by Rexarjr

12. Managed to get to 17k dps on DBS 25 Normal. 22k burst dps. I now have 1263 haste without trinket procs (because of Plaguebringer's Stained Pants). Do you think I should use t10 legs over Plaguebringer's Stained Pants since I am at 1110 crit rating (46.7%).

13. Managed to get to 17k dps on DBS 25 Normal. 22k burst dps. I now have 1263 haste without trinket procs (because of Plaguebringer's Stained Pants). Do you think I should use t10 legs over Plaguebringer's Stained Pants since I am at 1110 crit rating (46.7%).
    That's not necessary, especially if your character is Draenei shaman.

... But try to farm EoF and Marks to get T10 Heroic legs. Why? Well, the legs will grant you more 2.66% Crit for spells, which will improve your AoE dps significantly and also Lightning Overload Talent very nice. So, you will be able to change your legs from fight to fight you know ;).
    Read in paragraph 2.4. Elemental Shaman BiS Set the section "Sanctified Frost Witch's Kilt vs Plaguebringer's Stained Pants".
    Edited: April 24, 2015

14. June 6, 2015  
    Yesterday I got into argument with guildies that insisted that Chain Lightning is good for single target DPS, and I was like "wtf man, get a job, LB does more damage". But as it turns out Chain Lightning on single target procs Lightning Overload more than 100% of the times.
    I tested on single dummy (in Iron Forge) and with 10 casts I got 24 hits, every cast procced a Lightning Overload and twice I got it to deal 4 hits with single cast.
    Now I cannot wrap my head around as to why this is happening.
    I believe this is a bug???

Could anyone please clear this up for me.

15. June 8, 2015  
    Yesterday I got into argument with guildies that insisted that Chain Lightning is good for single target DPS, and I was like "wtf man, get a job, LB does more damage". But as it turns out Chain Lightning on single target procs Lightning Overload more than 100% of the times.
    I tested on single dummy (in Iron Forge) and with 10 casts I got 24 hits, every cast procced a Lightning Overload and twice I got it to deal 4 hits with single cast.
    Now I cannot wrap my head around as to why this is happening.
    I believe this is a bug???

Could anyone please clear this up for me.
    Previously the LB had advantage vs CL.

I performed some tests today (June 8, 2015) with under BiS geared character (no buffs) and found:

1. 1xLB(normal) > 1xCL(normal): 5500dmg > 4500dmg;
    2. 1xLB(crit) > 1xCL(crit): 10-11kdmg > 8.5 - 9.5 kdmg;
    3. 2xLB(any combination hit&crit with Overload) =(+/-) 2xCL(any combo hit&crit or crit&crit): 12-15kdmg = (+/-) 11-14kdmg (14.5 - crit&crit --rare);
    4. 2xLB(crit&crit) >> 2xCL(crit&crit): 16-19kdmg >> 11-14kdmg;

Overal view:
    1. With my 49% crit chance I got 50%/50% crits and hits on any combination of direct and overloaded damage.
    2. The Lightning Overload talent has the right proc chance of 33% (+/- 10%) as should be.
    3. During Lightning Overload both LB and CL have the same output damage for CRI&HIT case. For CRIT&CRIT case, which is too rare, LB is more powerful.

Usage concept:
    1. For a long single target dps the LB has advantage due to higher damage and leser "ooming". Mainly LB should be casted.
    2. If two targets are close the CL should be casted once per 10 -15 sec (each second CL).
    3. If three or more targets are close the CL should be casted on cooldown. Has priority like Lava Burst. CL boosts really good based on Spellpower Coefficients and Chain damage.

... Maybe there was a bug, or your race is bugged or that was a temporary bug IDK... You must check if there isn't another target close to your Dummy! But on Thunder Bluff Heroic Training Dummy I got previously posted results. The same statistic occurs in raids also.
    Edited: June 8, 2015

First ... 23456 ... Last