1. May 3, 2015  

Wintraders on Neltharion in 3v3

Hello.

As many from you already realized, Kear announced the Rewards yesterday for the Expansion Cataclysm and Wrath. So im pretty sure, that you will upload the Amory in the next few Days, before Season end to handle the Titles. Well anyway, lets get to the real topic. Im playing with my mates actually since Season starts and we qued actually almost every day 3v3 and sitted sometimes for 2-3 hours in que. Today, we are finally on 1868 Rating and since there is no Amory, to check what Rank we are. So we got a Macro to check what Rank we are, i thought r1 for sure, but it says us r5. At this Moment i was really shocked, because i couldnt believe that we are r5. After few days then i heard from a lot people that top 4 aka r1-r4 in 3v3 wintraded and are around 2,2 in 3v3 already, but not only them, whole ladder on neltharion is wintrading. Somtimes if we que 3v3, we get zero player or people that are naked. Of course we frapsed the most games, to avoid getting banned for x reason. It seems like, that these player also got reported already but aint banned yet. Now im really scared, that me, my mates and all other people, that played 3v3 in a normal way not getting rewards and instead this wintraders will get them. Did u investigated, that a lot of people are wintrading on nelth in 3v3 or whats going on? I need to know it, since season ends 2 weeks. i cant be arsed to played for nothing and wasted my time. Please if you could, check the 3v3 ladder on nelth. Im pretty sure, that u guys have your own Amory. thx a lot

Regards Cara

2. May 3, 2015  
    Damn straight , cba to play for nothing while wintraders rank one.

3. May 3, 2015  
    r1-r4 are held by blood dk 2.2k by wintrade ofc, they should be banned anytime soon.