1. So you're saying that you actually got the rating to earn the achiv, and you did it just few months back. Did you really took all that time to get it? :/
    Your ignorance knows no limits, the achievements only worked for a short time when arena got newly released and that time was when half class was broken, bug abuse and wintrading was a thing , so I didnt bother playing.

Just stop bakura u cant defeat me on forum.

2. Just stop bakura u cant defeat me on forum.
    So... Its the Forum a game for you? WTF :v

But anyway, that isnt the point, you keep dodging the main question here:
    So you're saying that you actually got the rating to earn the achiv?
    And yes, once again we're not talking about the 2.2k achiv here, its the 2k :D

3. So... Its the Forum a game for you? WTF :v

But anyway, that isnt the point, you keep dodging the main question here:

And yes, once again we're not talking about the 2.2k achiv here, its the 2k :D
    Pff, I stopped at 2.2k once I saw the achievements didn't work. When they fix I will do it again but I'm done with arena for now playing hide and seek and catch me if u can is not my cup of tea.

4. Pff, I stopped at 2.2k once I saw the achievements didn't work..
    Prove it :D Since you got the rating but you didnt get the achiv I believe you took SS about it, even if u just wanted to report the issue >_>

5. Prove it :D Since you got the rating but you didnt get the achiv I believe you took SS about it, even if u just wanted to report the issue >_>
    Indeed I took one but I quit wow and deleted my folder so its all gone, but I'm back now.

Stop trying to avoid my duel u coward .

6. Indeed I took one but I quit wow and deleted my folder so its all gone, but I'm back now.

Stop trying to avoid my duel u coward .
    And more excuses daaaamn...
    You challenged me, then let me choose where... and I choose any Cata server :D

7. And more excuses daaaamn...
    You challenged me, then let me choose where... and I choose any Cata server :D
    U said you had op friends on mop why don't u bring them.

8. U said you had op friends on mop why don't u bring them.
    I never said if they were OP or not, I just said they could beat you. Something that I believe if I actually played on MoP, I could do it pretty easy :D

9. I never said if they were OP or not, I just said they could beat you. Something that I believe if I actually played on MoP, I could do it pretty easy :D
    Lol u cant even beat me in your dreams, give me names got some free time to beat the crap of them with ss provided

10. Lol u cant even beat me in your dreams, give me names got some free time to beat the crap of them with ss provided
    If you are so full of youreself, why don't u come here on Neltharion? :D
    That, or u will have to wait for me to want to play MoP, and getting gear.

11. If you are so full of youreself, why don't u come here on Neltharion? :D
    That, or u will have to wait for me to want to play MoP, and getting gear.
    Thats what I though, you dont have any friends in Frostwolf, which means you are the RANDOM.

12. Thats what I though, you dont have any friends in Frostwolf, which means you are the RANDOM.
    Try to make sense little flower. I play on Neltharion and still there is people who know me. Tell me, does anyone know who the hell are you in Neltharion? :DD

13. Try to make sense little flower. I play on Neltharion and still there is people who know me. Tell me, does anyone know who the hell are you in Neltharion? :DD
    Oh trust me a lot of ppl knows me

14. Oh trust me a lot of ppl knows me
    Why should I trust you? >_>
    Edited: December 22, 2015

15. Why should I trust you? >_>
    Because I don't have any reason to lie.

First ... 4567 Last