1. Have you ever seen a DK casting Frostbolt? What bout 3 DKs casting Frostbolt at the same time?!

Thank you Dark Simulacrum :)

2. Want something epic? Here it is - PRO clicker with skills -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeZE9JZnVTo

3. beating premades by doing the objective while they were busy killing my team mates
    healing like crazy

bskz
    lol.. let me just be a noob here and ask how the hell ppl on this SS got 1,2,3 or even 4K honor in a single BG? is that an old system on molten or is that WOTLK ????????

5. Want something epic? Here it is - PRO clicker with skills -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeZE9JZnVTo
    That was actually really fun to watch, and was edited REALLY well :)

I would still recommend keybinding, since mouseover macros are just so great @_@

Still, thanks for sharing :)

6. Want something epic? Here it is - PRO clicker with skills -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeZE9JZnVTo
    Haven't kekd like that in a while.

7. That was actually really fun to watch, and was edited REALLY well :)

I would still recommend keybinding, since mouseover macros are just so great @_@

Still, thanks for sharing :)
    I am glad you like it. :D I really am.

The video is split in a couple of sequences. Each sequence shows the different aspects of PvP. I also wanted to make something more of a PvP video, so I added a couple of machinima elements. :p The silly thing about it is that it was supposed to be lasting only 8 min, but because I had so much material, and a lot of things to show it turned into a 15min vid - having in mind that I wanted to add some PVE content, but cut that off. :D

Briefing
    Sequence 1 - One Step In
    Sequence 2 - Challenge Mode (Disabling powerful class abilities and playing PvP without them. Here my most fav would be the Twin Peaks battleground, when I ran out of mana, because of the challenge mode, and I hid to drink up, but I was interrupted by a balance druid and a warlock - the match against them with 3% mana ended good for me unfortunately for them :D. Also before that happened I was almost out of mana when they were trying to escape, and when I nearly killed the paladin healer).
    Sequence 3 - Team Work (No Escape)
    Sequence 4 - Being a Flagger
    Sequence 5 - Hunter Nightmares (One of my personal favourites - having horde battlegrounds full of deadly hunters who can one-shot you with ease)
    Outro

Overally I am happy I had them on record because, the recordings in the vid are covering a period of the past 6 months. And two recent.

8. Think i had a 97.2 on a warrior somewhere l:

9. I enjoy spell reflecting stuff around
    I have spell reflected a Cyclone, Pyroblast, Ice lances, Chaos bolts, Devouring Plagues, polymorph, Hammer of justice its fun haha

10. #peoplecurseatmebeforebgstartsbecausenogs
    Oh my fak, I found myself :O Leannaraa, top dmg an all #proud

11. joined a wsg in mop with 6 warrs 1 hunter 2 rdruids 1 mw monk.. they won :(

12. [Cata] 2-man army strikes again!

Ok, so after the game Luminy pointed out that between the two of us we had 70 KB's, and I replied "we probably had more than the rest of our team combined", but then I got curious and decided to actually do the numbers. Together we had:

70 KB's
    10,699,488 DMG

The rest of our team had:

56 KB's
    9,110,833 DMG

Now, I didn't scroll down on the scoreboard so there's still 5 names missing from those numbers, but going full tryhard mode and looking at the raid frames, the people missing from the scoreboard are:

70.2k HP priest
    92.9k HP hunter
    (priest) healer
    (druid) healer
    <100k HP feral

The difference is 14 KB's and 1,588,655 DMG, and as I doubt those players listed above add up past those numbers, the TLDR summary of my tryhard calculation I just wrote to necro this thread is; the 2-man army did more than the rest of the 15-man team combined ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Edited: April 18, 2015

First ... 11515960616263 Last