1. today was a good day. I hadn't been online for a few days, but I decided to log on and have some fun with my bestest of pals in the way we know best - puppy poaching! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

First, we found ourselves a puppy to poach.

Spoiler: Show

Then, after sitting and waiting for retaliation for about 20 minutes we decided to queue up for a BG, mainly because our very good friend from the past decided to join us on Neltharion - Kemisha! However, while in the BG we got news that the <Puppy Patrol> had brought together a 20+ puppy-raid and were camping the location from where we had entered the BG, so the moment we would exit we would be attacked and overwhelmed by cuteness. So, we made the only logical choice; we ported out of the battleground to Stormwind and gathered some people from Devil's Death Squad!

And so we did. And it was beautiful: (DDS) 22 v 24 (Puppy Patrol)

Needless to say; they were upset. They were furious even. They were so triggered that the majestic r1 clicker GM of the <Puppy Patrol> decided to contact the mighty multiboxer to come and assist them with his 25-man blood DK team! And so they did. And so we waited. And then they came with the fire of a thousand suns and a 50-man raid team. We didn't stand a chance.

jk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. today was a good day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I wish i could have come but i went for a nap :(

3. you stand no chance against The Wolf Pack without <Infected> premades carrying you..
    Thanks for proving my point. This time it was DDS not Infected though. You needed 3 guys to kill Tdot when he was AFK in Northern Barrens and when we got some help, you decided to gather a 22 man (this is the exact number) DDS raid with 10 healers to carry you. Apparently, all you did there was hiding behind your healers and spamming one button. When the multiboxer came, we were totally confused cause he kept attacking random targets and completely ignoring healers. Can you please tell me when was the last time you left SW without 20 man raid carrying you? When was the last time you went questing in TB, ALONE? Did you ever beat any geared class in a 1v1 fight? Anything? Unlike you, I have a 9:1 duels win ratio (keep in mind I duel only full cata players) and I never EVER EVER back up from a 1v1 fight.

tl;dr: DDS beat us, you did not.

4. So , your saying that u can call 25 guys, but Aio dont? I think u cant talk about calling friends to help, becasue Tdot called 25m Multiboxer and even if u say he was ignoring healer, try to imagie what happens to the guy who he targets, its basically isnta dead xD

Anyway, it was a really nice fight. Horde had the advantage if we consider the amount of players, and still lost, but yea we were really good coordinated, Devildollx did a really nice job.

5. I have a 9:1 duels win ratio (keep in mind I duel only full cata players)
    Am I dreaming or I see blood DK bragging about his duel ratio? Since when duels represent any kind of skill? Even more as blood DK, when literally all you have to do in a duel is deathstrike your opponent to death.

6. Am I dreaming or I see blood DK bragging about his duel ratio? Since when duels represent any kind of skill? Even more as blood DK, when literally all you have to do in a duel is deathstrike your opponent to death.
    I need to agree with this ^

7. All you have to do in a duel is deathstrike your opponent to death.
    Hmm.. I don't think so.
    In order to beat any decent opponent I'll have to wisely manage my offensive and defensive cds. I can right down an essay on how to counter each class but it's just not worth it.

The only time I spammed DS, was when fighting Arcane in Durotar since he was too busy backpedaling for 10 sec straight till he finally iceblocked.

Also, as a ret pally all you have to do in a duel is use your stun and pop this macro:
    /Cast avenging wrath
    /cast zealotry
    /Cast guardian of ancient kings
    /use cataclysmic gladiator's badge of victory
    /use golemblood potion
    /cast inquisition

such skill, much pro.

8. You needed 3 guys to kill Tdot when he was AFK
    ಥ_ಥ

when we got some help, you decided to gather a 22 man (this is the exact number) DDS raid
    "got some help" = 24 guildies (this is the exact number)

with 10 healers to carry you
    3 healers*

Apparently, all you did there was hiding behind your healers and spamming one button.
    Well duh, I am an arcane mage!

When the multiboxer came, we were totally confused cause he kept attacking random targets and completely ignoring healers.
    So he followed puppy patrol tactics then

Can you please tell me when was the last time you left SW without 20 man raid carrying you?
    Does this count?

When was the last time you went questing in TB, ALONE?
    Last time I quested in Tol'Barad... Probably a few months ago when I wanted to buy http://cata.openwow.com/item=63141, why else would I be in Tol'Barad? To gank other lowbies who are questing? Please, I'm not a ****.

Did you ever beat any geared class in a 1v1 fight? Anything? Unlike you, I have a 9:1 duels win ratio (keep in mind I duel only full cata players) and I never EVER EVER back up from a 1v1 fight.
    Well, I did beat a fully BiS warrior (Crookz) who dueled me earlier today, does that count? I don't spend time in elwynn though, stroking my e-peen with dueling all day. Mainly because I can't stand the chat for more than 10 seconds.

I used to be a duelhero like you once, I understand that it's all very new and exciting for you, but I've been there and done that. I don't feel the need the prove myself like you do, and in case you didn't know; I'm an officer of a PvE guild. I don't even actively PvP anymore - I'm just here to **** with you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tl;dr: DDS beat us, you did not.
    Maybe so, but I'm the one having all the fun

9. Well, I did beat a fully BiS warrior (Crookz) who dueled me earlier today, does that count?
    You beat a fully BiS warrior but don't want to duel a "clicker" BM hunter? That's really sad.
    I used to be a duelhero like you once, I understand that it's all very new and exciting for you, but I've been there and done that.
    Actually I've been a strict PvP'er for almost 6 years and I used to play Ret pally and MM hunter to their full potential so I'm not really new as you're claiming. Last time I saw you dueling was back on old Frostwolf against a rogue. You got melted by him in a matter of seconds.
    I don't even actively PvP anymore
    You don't PvP anymore, cause you simply lack any skills to play competitive PvP. And regarding your arena rating, you've admitted being carried by your boyfriend (Luminy). I must agree PvE (the most brainless aspect in this game) suits you very well. So good luck with it.

10. Please. You were in a thread where you exclusively said that Blood outperforms Unholy in PVP situations.

You have no say in PVP things related towards this realm.

Jyx is higher rated than you.

You play Blood religiously and you still lose.

Just stop.

please.
    You beat a fully BiS warrior but don't want to duel a "clicker" BM hunter? That's really sad.

Actually I've been a strict PvP'er for almost 6 years and I used to play Ret pally and MM hunter to their full potential so I'm not really new as you're claiming. Last time I saw you dueling was back on old Frostwolf against a rogue. You got melted by him in a matter of seconds.

You don't PvP anymore, cause you simply lack any skills to play competitive PvP. And regarding your arena rating, you've admitted being carried by your boyfriend (Luminy). I must agree PvE (the most brainless aspect in this game) suits you very well. So good luck with it.
    Strict PVPer for 6 years yet you play Blood DK? Sure, no wonder Neltharion Horde was a joke when I faction changed.. Very sad.

Competitive PVP coming from a Blood DK? this good mayne.
    Edited: June 23, 2015

11. Strict PVPer for 6 years yet you play Blood DK? Sure, no wonder Neltharion Horde was a joke when I faction changed.. Very sad.
    I play blood for 5 years :v
    And I remember you avoiding my duels in 2012.

12. Please. You were in a thread where you exclusively said that Blood outperforms Unholy in PVP situations.

You have no say in PVP things related towards this realm.

Jyx is higher rated than you.

You play Blood religiously and you still lose.

Just stop.

please.
    Actually that's a fact. I remember queuing against a 2.4k ret/unholy comp as ret/blood and they got annihilated multiple times that they disbanded the team and the dk whispered me raging about my "rat" spec.

Jix might be higher rated than me, but that has really nothing to do with this thread.

I play Blood cause I enjoy the spec.

Shoot yourself.

Please.

13. So , your saying that u can call 25 guys, but Aio dont? I think u cant talk about calling friends to help, becasue Tdot called 25m Multiboxer and even if u say he was ignoring healer, try to imagie what happens to the guy who he targets, its basically isnta dead xD

Anyway, it was a really nice fight. Horde had the advantage if we consider the amount of players, and still lost, but yea we were really good coordinated, Devildollx did a really nice job.
    Nah I lasted 5-6s, stoneclaw totem, ghost wolf. But stupid Death grip.

Also.. Hi clicker hunter..

I gave Luminy 90 minutes of video to edit. Good fun.

Hmm.. I don't think so.
    In order to beat any decent opponent I'll have to wisely manage my offensive and defensive cds. I can right down an essay on how to counter each class but it's just not worth it.

The only time I spammed DS, was when fighting Arcane in Durotar since he was too busy backpedaling for 10 sec straight till he finally iceblocked.

Also, as a ret pally all you have to do in a duel is use your stun and pop this macro:
    /Cast avenging wrath
    /cast zealotry
    /Cast guardian of ancient kings
    /use cataclysmic gladiator's badge of victory
    /use golemblood potion
    /cast inquisition

such skill, much pro.
    Just just as clueless about other classes too if you think your going to get anywhere with that macor..
    2 spells that require holy power, 2 GCDs, and a waste of guardian.

Jix might be higher rated than me, but that has really nothing to do with this thread.
    JYX.... y not i.
    Edited: June 24, 2015

14. I play blood for 5 years :v
    And I remember you avoiding my duels in 2012.
    I'll admit. If it wasn't you banning people in our guild for no reason, both of our guilds would've had a great rivalry that would've surpassed this year's faction drama.

And yeah, as a warrior (if you have a brain at all) chances were small to win against a Blood DK back in 4.0.6..

Actually that's a fact. I remember queuing against a 2.4k ret/unholy comp as ret/blood and they got annihilated multiple times that they disbanded the team and the dk whispered me raging about my "rat" spec.

I play Blood cause I enjoy the spec.

Shoot yourself.

Please.

I nearly laughed reading your ability to play Retri. to its maximum until I saw how badly your macros are set up. Guardians inside a macro? Really? I guess people REALLY don't read their abilities and expect their dumbed-down classes to do the work for them. I honestly don't care about 2.4k ret/unholy since arena rating here is as easy as gaining 24 wins for a Rank 1 position or a confirmed title in 3s (10 wins).

You play Blood because you lack the ability to understand other specs and their playstyle. Just go back and relearn Retribution before you play Blood DK again. Maybe then you'll hit a rating where you can brag on the forums to.

And of course, you don't play Blood because it's a 'fun' spec.
    You think it's an actual viable spec in high-rated arenas and you're trying to convince other new DKs of it too. LOL. -tips le fedora-

15. I'll admit. If it wasn't you banning people in our guild for no reason, both of our guilds would've had a great rivalry that would've surpassed this year's faction drama.

And yeah, as a warrior (if you have a brain at all) chances were small to win against a Blood DK back in 4.0.6..

I nearly laughed reading your ability to play Retri. to its maximum until I saw how badly your macros are set up. Guardians inside a macro? Really? I guess people REALLY don't read their abilities and expect their dumbed-down classes to do the work for them. I honestly don't care about 2.4k ret/unholy since arena rating here is as easy as gaining 24 wins for a Rank 1 position or a confirmed title in 3s (10 wins).

You play Blood because you lack the ability to understand other specs and their playstyle. Just go back and relearn Retribution before you play Blood DK again. Maybe then you'll hit a rating where you can brag on the forums to.

And of course, you don't play Blood because it's a 'fun' spec.
    You think it's an actual viable spec in high-rated arenas and you're trying to convince other new DKs of it too. LOL. -tips le fedora-
    Don't know if you remember Swetox, but he was a competent warrior, decent enough to kill almost any blood DK who played in Sargeras. I teached him the magics and very few DKs could defeat him, back in the day.
    And eh, let's not pull the drama card. I'd defend myself from this but, if I do so you'll most likely reply and we'll kill this thread.

I miss LoB days though. Especially late 2011 days.

First ... 7891011 ... Last