1. 2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>

Me and a friend of mine like to queue random BGs sometimes, just the two of us, and we've had alot of success with that so we ended up calling ourselves the "2-Man Army"! I know, cute right?

This is us earlier today carrying our team of PUGs to victory against a <FATALITY> premade! It was a very exciting battle guys, we had so much fun! It was very kawaii I must say, you tried very hard but in the end the 2-Man Army were victorious! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

PS. This is nothing official, I'm just trying to bring awareness to the 2-Man Army. Please don't comment on this thread unless you have something nice to say, I'm not insulting anyone and I just want to have fun, so please be respectful.

2. 2 man army? luminy's character is a female fyi.

Therefore your argument is invalid.

go see doctor asap to help ur lack of sight
    Edited: August 7, 2015

3. Amazing man GJ ;) !!!!!!
    Oh my god thank you senpai for noticing me! ಥ﹏ಥ

I really feel like this was such an amazing learning experience for the both of us! We're really growing together as a team and I just wanted to share my joy of our success with the Neltharion community!

2 man army? luminy's character is a female fyi.

go see doctor asap to help ur lack of sight
    Please, don't be mean, if you have nothing nice to say about what you see in the screenshot then don't comment at all.

Thank you for your understanding.

4. This is priceless... LOL

I must say, with all due respect Senpai, you are the r1 troll of this community.

5. Oh my god thank you senpai for noticing me! ಥ﹏ಥ

I really feel like this was such an amazing learning experience for the both of us! We're really growing together as a team and I just wanted to share my joy of our success with the Neltharion community!

Please, don't be mean, if you have nothing nice to say about what you see in the screenshot then don't comment at all.

Thank you for your understanding.
    What was mean about what I posted?

" go see a doctor asap to help ur lack of sight. " was a nice thing to type to help someone in need. You must be lacking of sight to think that's mean. So go see a doctor asap to help ur lack of sight.

6. This is priceless... LOL

I must say, with all due respect Senpai, you are the r1 troll of this community.
    Troll? I would never! But thank you very much for your support :3

Spoiler: Show
    :O <===3
    :O<===3
    :O===3
    :O==3
    :O=3
    :3

What was mean about what I posted?

" go see a doctor asap to help ur lack of sight. " was a nice thing to type to help someone in need. You must be lacking of sight to think that's mean. So go see a doctor asap to help ur lack of sight.
    Excuse me, sir, I am triggered right now. You need to stop.

7. go see a doctor asap if you are triggered by helpful comments

8. go see a doctor asap if you are triggered by helpful comments
    I will choose not to speak with you anymore, sir. Instead I will leave this video to illustrate how I'm feeling right now:

9. I will choose not to speak with you anymore, sir. Instead I will leave this video to illustrate how I'm feeling right now:

Speak with me anymore? You haven't spoken to me once in your life. You don't speak in a thread, you type.

10. It looks like it has been a great battle of almost 25 minutes. I'd like to be there next time! Btw your dps is amazingly near Medan's, that's kind of impressive.

11. It looks like it has been a great battle of almost 25 minutes. I'd like to be there next time! Btw your dps is amazingly near Medan's, that's kind of impressive.
    Thank you! I'm actually very proud of myself. If only my death count was as high ಥ_ಥ

I mean no disrespect by that, 10 is a very solid number. It is the base of our decimal numeral system and society would not be where it is today if it weren't for the number 10. I feel as if Medan pays great homage to this omnipotence, and for that I salute thee. #Represent #Decimals #NumeralSystem #FreeReckful

12. Me and a friend of mine like to queue random BGs sometimes, just the two of us, and we've had alot of success with that so we ended up calling ourselves the "2-Man Army"! I know, cute right?

This is us earlier today carrying our team of PUGs to victory against a <FATALITY> premade! It was a very exciting battle guys, we had so much fun! It was very kawaii I must say, you tried very hard but in the end the 2-Man Army were victorious! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

PS. This is nothing official, I'm just trying to bring awareness to the 2-Man Army. Please don't comment on this thread unless you have something nice to say, I'm not insulting anyone and I just want to have fun, so please be respectful.
    Just perfect!
    /clap

13. going off topic here for a second, but i must say that every time i see you post a picture arcane, i remember how much i like your ui, however i have no idea how to set things like that up, so if you could teach me that would be cool.

14. Just perfect!
    /clap
    Oh please, nobody is perfect, but my mommy used to say I'm very special so thank you for your kind words! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

going off topic here for a second, but i must say that every time i see you post a picture arcane, i remember how much i like your ui, however i have no idea how to set things like that up, so if you could teach me that would be cool.
    Well, first off you probably already have the name of the UI, but in case you don't: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/guis-gui

To install it, like, there's not really much to it. Once you log in-game a prompt will appear with an installation tutorial. If for any reason the prompt doesn't appear automatically within 10 seconds you can manually type /install and it should appear. As for the layout of the UI; I have the default layout. You can type /glock and move bars and nameplates around however you want, but I like the default one. I used to have the minimap above my action bars before, but once I started playing a gnome I couldn't see my character anymore, so I had to move it back to the top.

I hope that helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12311 ... Last