1. I randomly learned on Saturday from Homicide that we had a rated battleground scheduled for Sunday.I think somebody tried to bait FATALITY into thinking their goin vs us so they get stomped going vs totally different composition than the one they were expecting vs us.
    Some nasty ppl trying to do nasty things.What you think Tdot?
    at this point we believe it may have just been a miscommunication and a total accident, however hmu on skype if you want to set one up, i personally have no intention of setting anything up with people from criminals, who's GM openly gives people's personal information out.

2. Arcane first of all Anarchy inc is a 12 year old community with one of the best Diablo 2 players .and also im the leader of our Diablo 3 division . Our story is way more than just anything thats been on this server.dont compare us to your lil guilds with no history at all
    lil prick
    I played Runescape when I was younger, should I add that to our guild description? That's about as relevant as your guild history with Diablo.

Or maybe you should stay with Diablo where you belong because no one cares about you here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Hey arcane did you record this as well?

Flawless victory

Edited: August 25, 2015

4. Hey arcane did you record this as well?

Did you just post a screenshot of a 10-man premade in a 15-man random BG where I'm solo queueing to gear my vicious geared alt? Is that the standard you're setting for PvP on this realm?

5. Did you just post a screenshot of a 10-man premade in a 15-man random BG where I'm solo queueing to gear my vicious geared alt? Is that the standard you're setting for PvP on this realm?
    10 man premade? Where's your proof? Don't be salty man I wouldn't take "vicious" gear as an excuse as I checked your armoury your really close to 390 from what I can see but you got a Kiril so you can basically do as much damage if not more than a full cata feral without Kiril

6. How do I get that pic of my toon and the name on the side? it looks really cool :)

-Swayzexpress

7. Hahaha, arcane starts thread posts video of luminy, gg, then tdot fires back and arcane gets salty, oh and i only see 4 players from fatality in that bg, but gg, get your ret to carry if your feral is so bad.

8. Hey arcane did you record this too???

101 binds for plebs.

9. Played feral for a week with no gear; this is why you need keybinds.

10. you got a Kiril so you can basically do as much damage if not more than a full cata feral without Kiril
    You sir, have no idea what you're saying xD
    I play with both Weapons, Kiril and Cata one, and there is no much diference between them.
    For the people who think Kiril is that Op, remember that Kiril procs 120 agility every second for 10 seconds, and the last 10 seconds we can enjoy that fantastic +1200 agility. Now Cata trinket that procs, give 1452 agility for 20 seconds.... Basically beeing Human is already better than donating Kiril =p

Played feral for a week with no gear; this is why you need keybinds.

Spoiler: Show
    REKT
    Ally Scum /spit

11. Played feral for a week with no gear; this is why you need keybinds.

Rofl you killed me while I was lagging on my mount ... Nice elite skillz there mate however did you record this? You won't post the video because it would only validate my point ... Stay losing

You didn't burn any horde towers and the horde mini never died ... Flawless victory

12. Rofl you killed me while I was lagging on my mount ... Nice elite skillz there mate however did you record this? You won't post the video because it would only validate my point ... Stay losing

Are you really showing how u won a AV agaisnt Aio where he plays in his Low Feral, and doing premade with Sweetdaddy and me on my super massive overpower Hpala?

In that BG you could find 7/8 people less geared than me on ally side O.O

13. Rofl you killed me while I was lagging on my mount ...
    r1 excuse, you salty you got outplayed by an undergeared feral?

Nice elite skillz there mate however did you record this? You won't post the video because it would only validate my point ...
    I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't record the video, I just posted it. That's clicker awareness for ya

Full BiS BM hunter on the winning team in AV with almost 3 times as many HKs by hiding behind the team zerg outdamages a ruthless feral on the dominated team by 17k... If anything you're representing my capabilities as a 1 week experienced trackpad feral!

Oh and in case you didn't know; playing feral on a trackpad is about as viable as playing BM without keybinds

14. Rofl you killed me while I was lagging on my mount ... Nice elite skillz there mate however did you record this? You won't post the video because it would only validate my point ... Stay losing

15. r1 excuse, you salty you got outplayed by an undergeared feral?

I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't record the video, I just posted it. That's clicker awareness for ya

Full BiS BM hunter on the winning team in AV with almost 3 times as many HKs by hiding behind the team zerg outdamages a ruthless feral on the dominated team by 17k... If anything you're representing my capabilities as a 1 week experienced trackpad feral; thanks fam
    Winning > damage at the end of the day ... I could care less about your damage throughout this whole thread you only got 1 video of taking out a fatality while I've already posted 4 SS of fatality running over alli scum. You can BS your way saying I'm making "excuses" but it isn't an excuse if it's a fact and that's the only leverage you actually have ... I'm providing facts while your throwing BS. This thread is done ... Remind me what was your excuse for luminy throwing 9.6 mil damage and losing in twin peaks with a R1 holy pala? Straight out embarrassing ... Il revisit this thread when you get slaughtered again

First 12345 ... Last