1. Is it over then?

Hello guys. I’ve played on Warmane for about 7 years and have had a great experience. I have become really bored of the wotlk realm with people only doing icc and rs raids so I decided to shift to the next expansion which was mop. Sadly the low population is a barrier to having fun in the realm. I have tried other mop servers but I’m just not comfortable playing on any other server other than warmane’s server. I gotta ask.... is the server dead forever or will they work on it later?

2. Its probably dead until there's a new expansion release

3. Its probably dead until there's a new expansion release
    That won't happen. If there is gonna be another xpac, its going to have 10x more bugs than Frostwolf. And the devs won't even bother with those, so why would they make another xpac just to leave the community to deal with even worse bugs and never fix em. Frostwolf is it. Once it shuts down, we only have downgrade options to either trashy wrath, or burning slowsade.

4. Not a single bug fix since 4 month ago. While other servers get fixes weekly. Just saying. You can come up with your own conclusion :)

5. That won't happen. If there is gonna be another xpac, its going to have 10x more bugs than Frostwolf. And the devs won't even bother with those, so why would they make another xpac just to leave the community to deal with even worse bugs and never fix em. Frostwolf is it. Once it shuts down, we only have downgrade options to either trashy wrath, or burning slowsade.
    The level of bugs isn't gonna stop them doing a new expac. Seeing population on some other servers they gonna try and get in on a new and shiny hype like every pserver out and if the rumors are true it gonna be legion. The funny thing is I see so much new people leveling on mop that there is still interest in it but here its just a turn off because its neglected.
    Edited: April 18, 2019

6. Me and my friends just started playing on this server 2 days ago. We all play on their wrath server so we are used to warmane. We are baffled though as to why so many outland and northern quests are broken that work on their wotlk realms. We are having fun currently because we have a full group.

There are enough functional quests to get to 80 which is where we are now, but really on this server players should start at 20 at a level appropriate quest hub, or even 58 to start on outland. Worgen start is bugged for most people and that's a barrier for anyone who wanted to play that. I imagine goblins ain't that much better off either.

I think if they let you start off at higher level then a lot of the low level quests can be disregarded for the time being and it might bring in more people who do t have to go through a bugged low level experience, even if it is times 7