1. Women.....are......difficult.

All....women.

2. well lets say it sux balls like you work all month 14hours a day and your salary is 350$.and that salary in here is just normal not low :(

3. Women.....are......difficult.

All....women.
    Not all of us :/
    Try not to generalise here please.

I could tell you all about some difficult men, but doesn't mean all men are difficult.

4. Not all of us :/

I could tell you all about some difficult men, but doesn't mean all men are difficult.
    Well what can ya say, maybe its like that in eyes, probably doesn't know how to handle women and he sees them as a difficult gender.

5. B-b-b-but you're already 1337 ingame & irl
    inb4 forum site crashes
    Stop it >.>

6. Women.....are......difficult.

All....women.
    Amen. Msgtooshort

7. Would you have us any other way?

8. Would you have us any other way?
    Bring em' to a bar. Buy them some drinks, boom, easy women.

9. Would you have us any other way?
    Actually, no. I've always liked the challenge. I can't stand women that won't argue with me for the sake of keeping the peace. IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT. :|

10. fuuny

Not all of us :/

many many guy-s try acting like woman

*this game full of that kind:D:D

11. Bring em' to a bar. Buy them some drinks, boom, easy women.
    Indeed. Enjoy your STD's, they come for free on top of it.

12. Indeed. Enjoy your STD's, they come for free on top of it.
    That's exactly what I was about to reply. :D

13. IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT. :|
    Seeing this reminded me of something, ever had a girlfriend who would only hint at what she wants? Seriously, if you wanna go watch that movie together then just say it >_>. It makes things so much more difficult if a girl can't voice what she wants, annnd that's how we get back to woman being difficult.

14. Seeing this reminded me of something, ever had a girlfriend who would only hint at what she wants? Seriously, if you wanna go watch that movie together then just say it >_>. It makes things so much more difficult if a girl can't voice what she wants, annnd that's how we get back to woman being difficult.
    I....HATE....THAT...SO MUCH.

I just don't deal with that. If she hints at something, I just don't take the hint and do nothing. Or if we're going out to eat and she says she doesn't care where we go and I suggest a few places and she shoots them all down. I'll just drop what I'm doing and go on my phone until she picks.

inb4 women come in and tell us all the reasons why men are difficult :p