1. May 21, 2016  
    Oh yeah, we can't forget Brokenhope either. I can already feel the unparalleled might of our guild coming together.

2. May 21, 2016  
    Oh yeah, we can't forget Brokenhope either. I can already feel the unparalleled might of our guild coming together.
    Don't know him. We got to have juggernaut, he such skill, much pro, wow.

3. May 21, 2016  
    Yes ofc we just need everybody from FoS, PoS.

4. May 21, 2016  
    Do you think your master Cenarius would join us?

5. May 21, 2016  
    I dunno dude, maybe... We'll have to ask really nicely and give him lots of milk.

6. May 21, 2016  
    I dunno dude, maybe... We'll have to ask really nicely and give him lots of milk.
    Lots of milk? Why, does he have a lack of calcium?

7. May 21, 2016  
    no, he just needs milk! DO NOT QUESTION CENARIUS.. >:////

8. May 21, 2016  

9. May 21, 2016  
    OFC yeeeee, rip fatality :<

10. May 22, 2016  
    Your post even made my cat facepalm. Don't you have homework to do or something? Barbies to play with?
    What a witty answer. That truly hit me. Someone call the paramedics, I am in a state of coma induced by this amazing comeback.

11. May 22, 2016  
    "Ohdo"?
    Isn't that the big guy who carries Bran Stark?

12. May 22, 2016  
    "Ohdo"?
    hahahahahahaha

13. May 22, 2016  
    "Ohdo"?
    Hodor*
    Ohdo syndrome is a rare condition characterized by genital abnormalities in males, missing or underdeveloped kneecaps (patellae), intellectual disability, distinctive facial features, and abnormalities affecting other parts of the body.

Notice the "intellectual disability".
    Edited: May 22, 2016

14. May 22, 2016  
    Hodor*
    Ohdo syndrome is a rare condition characterized by genital abnormalities in males, missing or underdeveloped kneecaps (patellae), intellectual disability, distinctive facial features, and abnormalities affecting other parts of the body.

Notice the "intellectual disability".
    Indeed, I did notice it in your post.

Since you have no clue about where the guild name came from and you're just jumping to the "me so smart == wikipedia" conclusions like many before you.

15. May 22, 2016  
    Cenarius I noticed that Odho isn't spam inviting anymore now this new guild Encore are spam inviting people. So whats the deal now on Icecrown with Odho?

First ... 67891018 ... Last