1. His character should have been wiped this year with the realm merge. You should see if you can use it now.

2. I have a level 1 toon on my account I use for accessing the AH and has 3/4 of my gold and items on it. Does that mean if I'm inactive you'll remove that toon but not my 80s?

3. I have my character removed, he was level 80, is there a way to retrieve it?

4. Hey, could anyone tell me how this will affect Outland, since it didn't exist in January 2017.
    Thanks!

5. Hey, could anyone tell me how this will affect Outland, since it didn't exist in January 2017.
    Thanks!
    My advice to anyone that has any characters on any realm that does not play allot. Terms and Conditions can always change. Log into all of your accounts at least 2x a year and you will be fine.

6. I have a level 1 toon on my account I use for accessing the AH and has 3/4 of my gold and items on it. Does that mean if I'm inactive you'll remove that toon but not my 80s?
    if it's the same as last inactivity cleanup only the name of the char will be removed, also if you access the AH often (because you said you log that char for AH) you're good

7. When exactly will this be taking place? at 23:59 on the 24th? Or 23:49 on the 25th?

8. 90% of Cataclysm will be gone :)))

9. What time will this be starting?

10. What time will this be starting?
    January 25 0800 Server time.

11. Greetings Warmane community,

With the new year almost upon us, we're taking the opportunity to do an inactivity cleanup that will refresh our realms and free up forgotten names.

The inactivity cleanup will be concluded on January 25, 2018.

• Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed.
      • Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.
    • Level 1-9 characters that have not been played since July 2017 will be removed.
      • Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
      • Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.
    • Blackrock characters that have been deleted pending restore for over 3 months will be removed.

Characters that have their name removed will have the opportunity to select a new name upon the next login.

We'd like to take this opportunity to mention upcoming events:

Kind regards
    Warmane
    Ugh, The one morning i decide i want to quest and do stuff in like 3 days the cleanup starts. Why the **** do these things always happen to me, Why?

12. Why some names unavaliable for outland , but avaliable on other realms ? and no , they not busy

13. January 25 0800 Server time.
    its mean how much time left for server start ?

14. this was literally pointless. there is still people trying to sell their epic names like the guy who have the name 'drake' he is asking for 30 coins yet after the clean up he still have it and so many other names.i hope warmane consider about this and do something about it.

First 1234 ... Last