1. What is your name priest on icecrown? I have an dk my main class and i wanna fight strong priests like you!
    can you make video and post here after the duel?

2. What is your name priest on icecrown? I have an dk my main class and i wanna fight strong priests like you!
    Silent. What is your DK's name?

3. Silent. What is your DK's name?
    The one you see in avatar and forum name. You can armory it, i will try to contact you in game for some duels. :)

4. Try playing rogue in tbc if you want no anticlass.
    You cannot ever possibly be beaten 1v1. It's impossible.
    You can quite literally endlessly CC somebody, killing them with no gear equipped, even if they have PvP trinket and full PvP gear.

5. Try playing rogue in tbc if you want no anticlass.
    You can quite literally endlessly CC somebody, killing them with no gear equipped, even if they have PvP trinket and full PvP gear.
    Get stun reduction gear full resil and some stamina atleast in this way rogues are defeated in wotlk

6. Try playing rogue in tbc if you want no anticlass.
    You're dead wrong here mate.

While rogues are one of the top 1v1 classes in TBC they have some counters that will destroy them.

a) Troll Discipline Priest.
    This is the ideal counter to the rogue. Why you might ask? Because of Shadowguard in combination with Blackout and Improved Power Word: Shield. The scenario that will unfold is the rogue being the one getting stunlocked as Shadowguard will tick basically every 1,5 sec with a 10% chance to stun, dealing about 400 damage per tick while the PWS will deal about 1k damage per shield. Combine this in turn with the fear and you realise the rogue is stuck in quite the compromising position. Should the trinket be used on one of the stuns or saved for the fear? As the final icing on the cake, Berserking + Power Infusion will greatly improve the priest's chances of winning this as in late TBC, one can pull of 1-1,5 sec Greater Heals or Mind Controls.

b) Restoration Shaman.
    The combination of the high armor, earth shield (and water shields for infinite mana) and searing totem will destroy the rogue. The only question is if the shaman is in a hurry to kill the rogue or not. If he is, you can expect some shocks and CLs to be cast, otherwise it will be a /AFK fest spamming ES and totems.

c) Feral Druid. As long as the feral does not mess up by getting stunned in caster/cat form, this battle is pretty much pre-won. A high end feral druid will have at least 65% physical damage reduction in bear form yet still very high damage. The rogue only got 1 trinket and the druid got multiple ways to reset the fight. Entangling Roots + FF, Bash, Cyclone, Maim etc.
    Restoration Druid: I trust I need not explain anything here?

d) Frost Mage. It is a counter, yet the duel can swing back and forth depending on how good the mage is and the amount of spell haste the mage has. A bad mage will get torn apart, while a good one will (with some effort) take down the rogue. The key here is the spell haste, as it will allow the mage to do more stuff in shorter time spans, which is key to winning this duel.

e) Felguard warlock stacked with stamina. While the warlock will lose a great deal of health, the rogue will still die. The felguard spec is lame and useless for arena (and to some extent even BGs) but in duels it has greater potential than SL/SL if one can play it.

f) Another rogue. Pretty obvious as to why, may the best rogue win.

g) NOT a counter - Paladin. For some reason too many go around thinking that paladins will own rogues. This is not the case at all. It is true that paladins do have a great defense against rogues, but they have a crippling weakness: mana. The duel will be a long one but the pattern is that the rogue will KS the paladin, restealth, sap, eat and repeat. This will keep the rogue alive while the paladin's mana will be drained, once the mana is gone, it is game over.

So while rogues do have very few counters, they still got anti-classes/specs.
    Edited: February 16, 2018

7. wait what?healers counter rogues 1v1 in TBC?i am confused....
    Edited: February 18, 2018

8. Not sure if you're trolling or not Skoobydoo, but yes they do. The only healer out of the 4 that does not is the paladin. However, they still take a long time to down as the rogue has to oom the paladin out. Rogues will also have a easier time vs discipline priests that are not Troll, Dwarf or Night Elf.

9. The one you see in avatar and forum name. You can armory it, i will try to contact you in game for some duels. :)
    so did that duel between sp and dk happen and what was the result from it?

10. what about Hunter? does He has anticlasses?

11. About Hunters: Shadow Priest is the main problem, rogues are a big problem too and DK's. Paladins can be a problem, cuz if u can't kill them they will...

12. Skilled retri + smourne + shield/1h swap + bauble + a pillar/tree/wall/etc to LoS with

There's simply nothing that can beat it.

Out in the open though, a perfectly played frost mage can't lose unless someone pops a well-timed free action pot.

Spriest is strong and has a low skill ceiling but it's far from unstoppable, same goes to DKs
    Edited: March 19, 2018

13. Skilled retri + smourne + shield/1h swap + bauble + a pillar/tree/wall/etc to LoS with

There's simply nothing that can beat it.

Out in the open though, a perfectly played frost mage can't lose unless someone pops a well-timed free action pot.

Spriest is strong and has a low skill ceiling but it's far from unstoppable, same goes to DKs
    do you mean that mage hasn't anticlass and the second are dk and Spriest?

14. Outside the arena:

Frost mage.

Inside:

Ret pala.

15. I would pick Unholy DK, there's no hard counter for him. Im noob player, yet with unholy dk I could destroy everything with ease. But there is a catch, UDK is just boring.

First ... 5678 Last