1. Is it true that you will be wiping all achievements from all players for now a 2nd complete time, rendering all people have worked for in the past year+ worthless?
    I wish they would wipe the raid achievements. I really wish. But only if the fights were working properly in this new core.

2. No.

Makes no sense to do that.
    OK cool, I'd just heard a bad rumor then.

3. Lovely news, I wish the name was Neltharion of the WOTLK realms like back in the days haha but Icecrown actually sounds better. I love the fact how much time you are putting into all of this for our benefit. Thanks!

I got a question or two regarding this merge.

1. What will be the max player cap on Icecrown realm?
    2. Are you going to transfer over Arena teams? If not, are there any possible plans to "refund" arena rating or such? I suppose fresh start would be better in PVP aspect since we will have Ragnaros and Deathwing teams together now, we might have a new TOP 10 teams, who knows.
    3. Will there be any sort of limit on how many characters we can transfer over?
    4. Is there going to be any sort of requirement for transfering over a character? For example character must be X level to be transfered to Icecrown etc.
    5. Since there might be balance issues with Horde & Alliance, are we going to have any option to transfer over to Horde or Alliance for free or such?

Thank you for these great improvements! I cant wait to finally play against fellow WoW players from Ragnaros!

4. What about the realm first boss kills that were taken?

I think a fair solution would be to keep them for those that have obtained them already(So no QQ/drama erupts) but also allow all the realm firsts to be taken again since it's a 'new server.'

I'm not sure if that's possible but I would say either that or just keep them for whoever got them already since it's not fair.

5. Was there any consideration the transfer of chars?In a case of population disbalance.I guess It's a bit 2 early to talk about it,but please do consider that for example DW/Alliance BG QUE often gets 10+ mins,while the horde one remains almost to instant.
    Also,regarding the guild name.Let us know who we're to talk about securing the name.

6. Any chance that we get to change faction during this merge for free? Would be nice touch as its new realm. Ty in advance for answer.

7. 1. What will be the max player cap on Icecrown realm?
    11 000 and with even more performance improvement, higher.

2. Are you going to transfer over Arena teams? If not, are there any possible plans to "refund" arena rating or such? I suppose fresh start would be better in PVP aspect since we will have Ragnaros and Deathwing teams together now, we might have a new TOP 10 teams, who knows.
    No, but the arena season will last for 3 months after the merge (4 months for other realms) so there's ample time to compete.

3. Will there be any sort of limit on how many characters we can transfer over?
    No.

4. Is there going to be any sort of requirement for transfering over a character? For example character must be X level to be transfered to Icecrown etc.
    No.

5. Since there might be balance issues with Horde & Alliance, are we going to have any option to transfer over to Horde or Alliance for free or such?
    Both realms that are merging have nearly equal faction ratio so there should not be any issues, if we notice any scale issues we will enable the feature just like did in the past.

8. if one were to play arenas after the end of this season but before the merge, would mmr be reset back to 1.5k with the server merge?

9. So All my characters will be deleted?

10. Cataclysm

Very nice =)...

Now How About Cataclysm? U guys said that will release 1st part of old Content on Cata Realm, u rlly mean it or not? You guys will do any of those stuffs on Cata?

11. Very nice =)...

Now How About Cataclysm? U guys said that will release 1st part of old Content on Cata Realm, u rlly mean it or not? You guys will do any of those stuffs on Cata?
    We'll be actually performing first tests later today on the old content porting. There's no estimate on when the update will come. Once it's tested, we will have a better idea on when it'll happen.

12. Hello

Will there be a gold cap of how much we can transfer?

13. So All my characters will be deleted?
    No. They are making a merge, not a wipe! :D

14. Based on what will people be able to save the names ?

First 12341252 ... Last