1. Feral Druid not working?

I've been playing as a feral druid for years now, i played mop on retail and now here on molten , my dps (fully geared 492 IL) can't go over 65 k (with a perfect execution of the best rotation). If i search the forums , no one says anything, if I ask on global chat , everyone knows the issue. On bug tracker there isn't anything that would hint towards the problem.

2. On Mop Retail I was top dps with my Feral. So " being a noob " does not apply.

3. I've mained feral since WotLK, love the spec. Sadly, here I notice some bleed problems too! 490 ilvl, full burst is 120k, after that is 80k on dummy. Now that's all dandy but the main damage here comes from melee and instants, bleeds seem to do miniscule damage. Rip was buffed I think, but Rake is almost not worth casting still. :/

I am not that experienced on MoP retail, so could anyone clarify the situation? It's really saddening when you are playing quite a hard class and executing your job perfectly only to be outplayed by a mediocre dude. :|

As for the bugtracker, there was a topic on druid bleeds, but everything went down after the server wipe.

Edit: As a side note, my dps skyrocketed after going from an ilvl 471 weapon to an ilvl 496 one.

4. if it means this much to you. Probably should instead of crying on forums do some research maybe go look up on EJ archived forums to find all the information you need regarding damage equations of feral spells at this patch and do some testing in game and see how they differ. Then post a detailed bug report in the bug tracker yourself.

5. if it means this much to you. Probably should instead of crying on forums do some research maybe go look up on EJ archived forums to find all the information you need regarding damage equations of feral spells at this patch and do some testing in game and see how they differ. Then post a detailed bug report in the bug tracker yourself.
    He wasn't crying, he was just asking how are ferals working here.
    And for your suggestion, it isn't really easy finding such specific stuff from old expansions. Sure you can find a guide, but exact damage equations ain't that common.
    And "if it means that much to you"? Well mate, let's all go warr and then everything will be just grrreat.

6. dont get me wrong i wanted to play feral too but seems like a waste of gear at the moment.