1. mastery for bleeds - cata

for some reason im not allowed to post on bug tracker. after the recent fixes, it seems the bugged mastery for cat form on cata (neth). i noticed my dmg extremely low and when i tested bleed dmg on dummy, then reforged all my mastery into crit so i should lose 30% dmg on bleeds. there was no difference in dmg. mastery has no effect on our bleeds :(

If any other druids noticed this or want to test then post on bug tracker please. i havent noticed any forums or bug tracker on this issue but it is a huge dmg loss for us

2. for some reason im not allowed to post on bug tracker. after the recent fixes, it seems the bugged mastery for cat form on cata (neth). i noticed my dmg extremely low and when i tested bleed dmg on dummy, then reforged all my mastery into crit so i should lose 30% dmg on bleeds. there was no difference in dmg. mastery has no effect on our bleeds :(

If any other druids noticed this or want to test then post on bug tracker please. i havent noticed any forums or bug tracker on this issue but it is a huge dmg loss for us

emm............
    I tried use Elixir of the Master to test on dummy, mastery still increase the dmg of bleeds.(without any proc)
    But I still believe the dmg of bleed is bugged because it actually reduced slightly, but seems not caused of mastery bug, may be some scale bug

3. mastery is definitely the problem. just ran a test with no differences in attack power what so ever. with no trinkets my rip crits were 10,700. rake crits were 9,600.

ran same attack power with soushifters vortex and matrix restabilizer. i got both trinkets to proc at the same time and applied both bleeds. the two trinkets combined give 5112 mastery rating, which should increase bleeds by 83% while they are up. with the two trinkets procced my rip crits were 13,900 and rake was 10,500. that is barely 30% increase.

before the "fixes" my bleeds would crit test dummies for about 17-19k no trinket procs. no they are around 10k. mastery is not giving full potential to bleeds. there may be more to it but mastery is def not working 100% for cats.

4. my teammate is playing feral and he is experiencing the same thing. low bleed damage...and I mean really low.

5. Lithiumirl - im assuming youre trolling and flexing you e-peen. ask your partner to test his bleeds. gylph of rip is only increasing damage by 5%. have him remove glyph and see dmg difference. also have him test difference in bleed dmg after removing mastery from gear through reforges. bleeds are half of what they were.

Just because your success as a cata rogue is evident and that is hard to do this patch.. and i mean really hard. doesnt negate the fact that feral is not working as intended and should be fixed.

6. I'm not trolling at all dude. Damage is darn low. even I do more than he and he has Kiril HC and some other HC parts while I have only full cata.

I mean my Rupture does nearly the same damage as his Rip...

P.S. Cata is the easy one to be successful as rogue. I'd say rogue is most OP class atm. but I think u went sarcastic on this one referring to my sig. ..
    It's cool tho =)

7. I apologize then. Didnt realize it was your sig at first glance, thought that was linked in a sarcastic way lol. Regardless how strong rogue is, your record is impressive! Definitely a GG. hopefully they fix feral's damage so you guys keep just the one loss :)

8. And any other druids out there notice this, or am i the only one? No bug tracker yet! I would post it but for some reason it doesn't allow me to make the account on bug tracker. Lets get this up on bug tracker guys, so we can get a fix soon!

9. mastery is definitely the problem. just ran a test with no differences in attack power what so ever. with no trinkets my rip crits were 10,700. rake crits were 9,600.

ran same attack power with soushifters vortex and matrix restabilizer. i got both trinkets to proc at the same time and applied both bleeds. the two trinkets combined give 5112 mastery rating, which should increase bleeds by 83% while they are up. with the two trinkets procced my rip crits were 13,900 and rake was 10,500. that is barely 30% increase.

before the "fixes" my bleeds would crit test dummies for about 17-19k no trinket procs. no they are around 10k. mastery is not giving full potential to bleeds. there may be more to it but mastery is def not working 100% for cats.
    I've been experiencing the same thing since the last update. :(

I have 397 ilvl PvE gear and my bleeds are capped at 13K. Before the update I was doing 18-20K without trinket procs too. I have Matrix Restabilizer and the 1834 Mastery procs does nothing at all, still sad 13K bleed crits.

10. right now you are just wasting energy for bleeds,better use shred instead.This is ridiculous .Any info if they gona fix it any time soon ? speaking about pvp

11. No word yet from any staff.. butnits is on the bug tracker, thanks to the person who posted it.. although they posted it as an attack power problem.. i believe its a mastery and glyph issue.. but irregardless, between this thread and the bugtracker, atleast the staff must know theres a problem and they can fix it soon hopefully :)

12. right now you are just wasting energy for bleeds,better use shred instead.This is ridiculous .Any info if they gona fix it any time soon ? speaking about pvp
    I hope they fix it. :(

I'm currently reforge to:

8% Hit = 26 Expertise > Crit >= Haste >>>> Mastery

But my Crit is already ~55% during procs. Should I prioritize Haste for now?

13. Yeah, I've noticed the pathetic bleed damage as of late. Makes feral druid pretty much unplayable as bleeds are the main source of damage. Expecting a fix sometime in 2017, so until then I'll just stop playing feral.

14. Yeah, I've noticed the pathetic bleed damage as of late. Makes feral druid pretty much unplayable as bleeds are the main source of damage. Expecting a fix sometime in 2017, so until then I'll just stop playing feral.
    U think they'll fix it so soon? remember warlocks damage when cata launched..?

15. I was trying to be nice by expecting a fix this decade. Let's hope it happens this century then.

123 Last