1. Levelup and Lost

Hey guys

ive just come back to molten wow but im abit of an old player, so when recovering my account, i got 5 free level ups, about 123 coins and 434 vote points

so ive decided to give MoP a shot and make a druid since i love druid healing

Now in Cata when u did a levelup, u were placed in SW with money, ud buy pvp gear, and go solo que dungeons and gear up, it was simple

But im lost in MoP, i have no flight points and ive been plopped down in the elf start area :/

i have no idea were to go, what gear to buy, and how to get flight points unlocked

2. Walk to Darnassus, find a portal to Rut'theran village on the north-west part of the city. Once in Rut'theran take a boat to stormwind (south dock). You open flight points like you used to, new one opens when you reach it on foot/mount.

3. Free level ups and professions

hey guys

ive just come back to molten wow but im abit of an old player, so when recovering my account, i got 5 free level ups, about 123 coins and 434 vote points

so ive decided to give mop a shot and make a druid since i love druid healing

now in cata when u did a levelup, u were placed in sw with money, ud buy pvp gear, and go solo que dungeons and gear up, it was simple

but im lost in mop, i have no flight points and ive been plopped down in the elf start area :/

i have no idea were to go, what gear to buy, and how to get flight points unlocked
    where are the links with 5 free level ups and professions ?

4. where are the links with 5 free level ups and professions ?
    On the molten website under my account>coins .. They are disabling soon however

5. Walk to Darnassus, find a portal to Rut'theran village on the north-west part of the city. Once in Rut'theran take a boat to stormwind (south dock). You open flight points like you used to, new one opens when you reach it on foot/mount.
    It's faster to take the portal to blasted lands from Darnassus, then head through the dark portal, and make an immediate left to take the SW portal there.