1. Authentication problem, and a request to remove my cool down.

First of all, i want to report a problem with the email Authentication. I wasted 3 hours with my friend tried to gift me 10 coins. We hooked the Authentication to his email. This caused his account to be locked and be unable to be unlocked. We had problems with the Authentication codes that were flowing trough his email. Every single code was "expired". So after 20 attempts we finally logged into his account. Then i hooked his account to my phone, because the email is kinda buggy. This is the problem that i wanted to report. The Google Authenticator works perfectly, can't say the same for the email Authenticator.

Second, is it possible to ask for a cool down remove? I need 10 points to buy gold in order to help myself level up with a better gear and level my professions faster. If i hit level 80, those 10 coins will be useless to me. The things that i can buy with gold in-game mean more value to me than whatever the website shop can offer. I need the gold during my leveling, after that the coins will be useless to me. And since i have nothing to do during those 3 days, i will level up. But my experience is ruined by the hordes that keep killing me all the time. I need to boost myself with better gear, for that i need gold.

So, i'm not here to scam someone. I understand that Warmane made this system work in this way for security purposes. The coins are gifted by a person who knows me in real life and he is actually my colleague. He plays rarely, and he gifts me the coins for free. Besides, this topic is posted by my main account. My IP is visible, my characters are visible. And all accounts that are logged by my IP are visible. This topic is not scam attempt. Besides, we talk about only 10 coins. In case there is a positive reply to my topic, his character name is Slimerat. No need for acc name.

Don't tell me that "it's not possible". A good server is built by good community, i talk about both staff and the players. Of course i read similar topic to this one before i post. So staff member said that i donate to support the server. I will ask, what the server did for me? The support section must exist exactly for topics like this one. When a player asks for something, he must get it. By saying that, i don't mean a player who asks staff member for 400k gold. There are situations in which the player must be assisted beyond the rules that exist. For example in my case i'm trying to get the 10 points gift for my friend. But the system prevents me from getting them in order to protect his account(which is good). But it costs you 1 minute to go to the DB and remove my cool down while you know i'm not a scammer. I'm expecting an answer. Thank you for your time.

2. Can't he buy gold on "Trade" on his character and then send via mail those gold to your character?

In case he does not play on that realm, can't he just create a lvl 1 char to do what I have suggested above?

3. No, you must wait 3 days before using the Trade page on the website. It feels like his account is locked and you can't do anything for 3 days. I tried everything :) ...

4. ye, right. My bad.

Just for curiosity, are you playing on Lordaeron realm?

5. you can't bypass the 3 day wait. would be pointless to have it if it could be bypassed.

6. I'm playing on Icecrown. What do you mean i can't buypass the 3 days cool down? This is why i created the topic. This topic is a request to remove it. As i mentioned it takes 1 minute for a dev to do it. If a dev can't take 1 minute to remove cool down for a player that donated, then what more can he do for that player...

7. I'm playing on Icecrown. What do you mean i can't buypass the 3 days cool down? This is why i created the topic. This topic is a request to remove it. As i mentioned it takes 1 minute for a dev to do it. If a dev can't take 1 minute to remove cool down for a player that donated, then what more can he do for that player...
    what they can do and what they actually do are 2 different things. 100s have asked for what your asking for, and they've all been told the same. wait the 3 days, whether you like it or not. if having those coins before you hit 80 means that much to you than don't play that character for 3 days.

8. Instead telling the hundred people same thing, they should make the system work in a way in which the players will complain less. In my case i can't transfer the coins my friend donated for. A developer, taking one minute from his time to remove my cool down takes one minute. If one minute is not enough for a dev to help a player, then i see how much the server values his random players. Even donating by myself will be useless, because in order to get gold from the Trade page i must have my Authentication on, and then wait 3 days again. So i can't spend even my own coins.

As i mentioned, i'm off from my job for 3 days. I want to fully spend those days in the server. I'm a new player to this server, i'm coming from MonsterWoW that got shut-down. I played there for 9 years. I'm not some random player who comes and goes, i'm here to stay. I want to spend my 3 days break in the server and buying gold before i continue my leveling. If the staff ignores that topic, i will consider the staff disrespectful towards random players like me. Not that anyone cares right?

9. Instead telling the hundred people same thing, they should make the system work in a way in which the players will complain less. In my case i can't transfer the coins my friend donated for. A developer, taking one minute from his time to remove my cool down takes one minute. If one minute is not enough for a dev to help a player, then i see how much the server values his random players. Even donating by myself will be useless, because in order to get gold from the Trade page i must have my Authentication on, and then wait 3 days again. So i can't spend even my own coins.

As i mentioned, i'm off from my job for 3 days. I want to fully spend those days in the server. I'm a new player to this server, i'm coming from MonsterWoW that got shut-down. I played there for 9 years. I'm not some random player who comes and goes, i'm here to stay. I want to spend my 3 days break in the server and buying gold before i continue my leveling. If the staff ignores that topic, i will consider the staff disrespectful towards random players like me. Not that anyone cares right?
    contrary to what you're parents may have told you growing up, you're not special. wait your time like everyone else that doesn't enable 2fa until they want to use the trade system had to.