View Poll Results: What format do you wanna see in Duo Queue?

Voters
636. You may not vote on this poll
  • MCH

205 32.23%
  • Free for all

431 67.77%
  1. What happened with the old 4.3.4 AT ? It was different before ... U were getting gear from rating,1630 off-parts there was solo-q,duo-q I could use my VIP account as well ! Now nothing of that is available,bring back the old AT realm please this one sucks !

2. or at least make an vip island again and make the vip acc available like before !

3. I know guys, that Cata and especially Warsong is the lowest priority right now, but seriously, can you Add some feature to the server? (like soloQ, Spectator NPC - addon is so much worse compare to the npc.., Xmogvendor for rating)
    Or atleast lie that you wanna make Warsong to be a competitive PVP! server, because right now, this server is a joke.
    500 people online - 2-3 min 2v2 Q's, 10-20-30 min 3v3 Q's, nothing else.
    There is no motivation for the 90% of the current population to play arena without these features.

4. 3s solo is about to learn 3s, practice it.. so why MCH ? u have to make it free, cuz u have to play with everyone vs everyone

5. I started playing WoW on here again for this, but it's still not active. Seems like I will stop playing again if it's not gonna be added. Posting only because maybe there are more people like me who got attracted by it so maybe you can finally add this so more people come back.

6. I started playing WoW on here again for this, but it's still not active. Seems like I will stop playing again if it's not gonna be added. Posting only because maybe there are more people like me who got attracted by it so maybe you can finally add this so more people come back.
    True! Been waiting untill they add THE feature. I've stoppen playing for 2 weeks. Grts

7. any news?? i want back the soloq on Cata

8. any news?? i want back the soloq on Cata
    yea pls!!!!

9. Blackrock.
    We're glad to announce the return of Duo queue.
    This is just part one of the duo queue update and we need your help to decide on the final part.
    We're thinking about removing the MCH (Melee, Caster, Healer) requirements from solo/duo queue and making it free for all (Healer + DPS + DPS) and not allow class stacking.
    In addition we wanna make duo queue share queue with 3vs3 up to 2000 rating.

Warsong.
    Spectator mode is completed and will be live in the upcoming days
    You can download the spectator addon HERE and it also works on Blackrock.

To clarify, this is how it Solo/Duo Queue works on Blackrock.

With free for all

Solo Queue
    Any DPS+DPS+Healer
    If teamed up with 2 other Solo Queues, will ONLY face other Solo queue teams (3 random players)
    If teamed up with 2 partners from Duo Queue, will face other Duo Queue and real 3v3 teams.

Duo Queue
    Any DPS+DPS+Healer
    Will be matched up against other duo queues and normal 3v3 teams(up to 2000 MMR)

Right now, Duo Queue can only face real 3v3 teams if they are playing Melee+Caster+Healer.
    A whole team of Solo Queue will never face a real 3v3 team or Duo Queue.

It looks like, as Malaco said, we're going to do a trial week of Free for all in both Solo Queue and Duo Queue.
    If it proves to be too much of a mess and very unbalanced in Solo Queue, we could change that back to Melee+Caster+Healer(MCH) and it would only be facing other MCH teams.
    It's never coming, is it?

10. It hasn't come yet? I was just thinking of making a return to World of Warcraft because of those changes, but I assumed they were in place a long time ago already, given the Original Poster's thread creation date? If that is not the case then it's quite disappointing. Also, not sure where to ask this, but I no longer have a V.I.P. account, where do I go to donate for one, can't seem to find it and I can swear you could donate for it before?

11. It hasn't come yet? I was just thinking of making a return to World of Warcraft because of those changes, but I assumed they were in place a long time ago already, given the Original Poster's thread creation date? If that is not the case then it's quite disappointing. Also, not sure where to ask this, but I no longer have a V.I.P. account, where do I go to donate for one, can't seem to find it and I can swear you could donate for it before?
    You need to merge your account on "http://arena-tournament.com/".
    Grts

12. Or you can stop playing :D

13. Where is solo q? -_-
    In the community's dreams.

First ... 4567 Last