1. I have just completed the chain, so It's not bugged now.

Thank you for all the events :)
    The chain isnt bugged, Jay and Igor are bugged so Help the Poor Mello Out cannot currently be completed if you need Jay or Igor. The rest of the quest chain works just fine as far as I'm aware. :^)

2. Dear Warmane,

Last Year you gave us the --Bad Santa- (25man Raid) Was cool and fun! New raid new mechanics,
    3-5 special items mounts droped from "The bad Santa" but some people never got a change to get an item
    Because they had unlucky Rolls. but atleast you could roll for items you don't have.

They Give us the "Glitched Snowman" Boring long Q Chain with Bosses with Millions of Hp... Where is the "Bad Santa" Cool raid from last Year...
    This year they gave every1 a box of items on the end of the chain Q with again 3-5 rare items / Mounts
    Becuase like i said in 2018 some people got unlucky to get no Loot,
    What happens this year you get Items / Mounts you allready Have...
    Like for me the "Broom" droped i allready have that mount, "Romantic Picknic basket" droped i had that item from last year
    and "Cromatic Sword" What in my Eyes isn't even a Christmess Gift...

So after gettin these Items i done the Chain on an Alt off Mine, and got the Same crap Again,
    Sorry for the bad Word, but after Checking Discord Of my Guild,

People Looted "Amani War bear" "Ravenlord" "Love rocket" in the Same bag

Thx for the effort on making an Event, but i hope Next year you make it Count

3. I will never understand the people who cry while there are custom events hosted ONLY to satisfy them. People put effort so you guys have something to do, but you seem to just want tons of eofs for 0 effort. The event(s) this year is amazing. Kind of fun, kind of time consuming. Ignore the kids (prolly alliance) who want to farm snowmans. The only thing i don't really like is the number of bugs occuring but they are nothing detrimental, what they cause is mostly waiting.
    Thanks for the event warmane! Keep it going!

4. What are the "special rewards" with these events :D? Also what are gifts from Warmane for our collections?
    Hey, appreciate your time. Thank you.

5. I have a problem .. Im deleted Derrek Glasses and now i cant see quest Help the mellow up. is there any way for take this glasses ?

6. Do you even read peoples post proper?

i'm talking about the items we get from a chain Q and the Year before we didn't even had a change because off the 3 items that drop from a 25man raid,
    and it shows what kind of a person you are if you attack the person because off what Faction he is,
    Atleast try to discuss the problem then acting poorly like you!

7. really you think its their job to give you free coins for nothing ? its called a FAVOR. there is like lots of entitled kids crying because they got some cool stuff for almost no hard work.
    this. warmane clearly ****ed up last year by being too generous to an ungrateful player base, and people are assuming the same should've happened this year.

8. Hello what's the donate bonus % if we buy 100 coins? normally it's 100+35.. Now how many coins we get?

9. i got picnic murky and chro sword on 2 chars while i saw a douche dk frost who spammed frost dmg on our boss get rocket and rave... i hate u warmane

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!

#MerryChristmas #HappyNewYear #BringCataBack

10. I'm just going to bump this. I find the event pretty cool. I'm tired of seeing people being ungrateful. Hell even I have been ungrateful. This **** is free, you guys. It's free for you to use.
    Got nothing positive to say? Piss off. Pay for a game instead.

11. Hello what's the donate bonus % if we buy 100 coins? normally it's 100+35.. Now how many coins we get?
    Hi,

You are wrong, normally you get 100+18 in this case. Now with the bonuses, you get 100+35.

12. I'm just going to bump this. I find the event pretty cool. I'm tired of seeing people being ungrateful. Hell even I have been ungrateful. This **** is free, you guys. It's free for you to use.
    Got nothing positive to say? Piss off. Pay for a game instead.
    Can you read before Replying ?

We are talking about how unballanced the loot is,
    Some people get crap or the same loot they allrdy have

While other get the top 3 rarest Mounts in the Game....

13. The quest chain is really boring but loot on the end is Just fine. Thats game, you never know. Just got Ravenlord and thank you Warmane! Merry Christmass!

14. ye top rarest xD AQ mount is one of them

First ... 9101112 Last