1. June 7, 2015  
    I love how there is not one cat picture in this thread so far. Awesome dawgs

My little fluffy

2. June 7, 2015  
    I love how there is not one cat picture in this thread so far. Awesome dawgs

My little fluffy
    There is a cat in one of my pictures and that big orange ****er is my cat c:

But dogs are master race.

3. June 7, 2015  
    There is a cat in one of my pictures and that big orange ****er is my cat c:

But dogs are master race.
    oh yeah, didn't notice.

y u do dis

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING

4. June 7, 2015  
    oh yeah, didn't notice.

y u do dis

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING
    kekekek scrub get gud

5. June 7, 2015  
    Yup, it is a lazy bearded dragon. c:
    They are awesome pets.

6. June 7, 2015  
    Spoiler: Show

Arthas when he was a pup ^_^
    >arthas
    ohhh

Here's me and Arno on a walk. I live in a fairly forested area, this is like 5 minutes walk from where I life.

When he was younger

7. June 7, 2015  
    Such injustice, back when I made a thread, you let it DIE!

8. June 8, 2015  
    I live in a fairly forested area, this is like 5 minutes walk from where I life.
    I envy you.

9. June 8, 2015  

10. June 8, 2015  
    Ah, you shouldn't. The closest city is about 40-50 km away, there's hardly anything to do here and the woods and hills lose their charm after living here your whole life.

11. June 8, 2015  
    Ah, you shouldn't. The closest city is about 40-50 km away, there's hardly anything to do here and the woods and hills lose their charm after living here your whole life.
    Just 50km?
    I live 100KM away from the nearest city. But I do live on the coast so there is endless beaches, shame about the ****ty weather.

12. June 8, 2015  
    Seems to me that you may live in the forest but you are a city girl at heart. Open your mind and you could find something that interests you. lol. Dare I say that you love to walk around the Elwynn Forest but not your own?

Love dogs but at the moment have this monster.

13. June 9, 2015  
    Seems to me that you may live in the forest but you are a city girl at heart. Open your mind and you could find something that interests you. lol. Dare I say that you love to walk around the Elwynn Forest but not your own?

Love dogs but at the moment have this monster.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/G6vs3cz.png[/i]
    Am I looking at a picture from the 80s?

14. Am I looking at a picture from the 80s?
    No you're looking at a picture taken with a Potayto MKIII

15. My house is like a zoo... I've got 4 cats, and 2 dogs xD (had 4 dogs, but had to give them away.)
    I'll upload whenever I have the time :D
    Nice pics everyone!

First 1234 ... Last