1. Believing in such thing as "unique" name is intriguing.

Also keep in mind that you're able to transfer a character with the name that you desire - So assuming that you're transfering your main toon, your main name will be saved. Unless someone tries to be a smartass thowards you and makes a level 80 with the name that you want. But remember that in order for someone to do that they're opening hand of one possible name that they own and want to troll you. So the situation is already being "countered" with the system that is going to be used.

2. well, according to armory, 3 of my alt names are unique and only one is common and even then, its just taken and never played.

3. Do you plan on resetting AQ ? To be more precise, will players be able to obtain http://www.wowhead.com/item=21176/bl...nating-crystal again ?

4. Hm...Icecrown. Ner'Zhul seemed like much more badass name, and really associative.
    Anyhow, one question about the names: Can we reserve any name that is occupied by a lvl 80 character on Deathwing (eg), or only the names stored on the respective account? In other words I can reserve names stored on this account, and not some other person's name?

5. Will you take mind of the achieve points on a certain toon ? i have some friends that are berserked about loosing their names. cuz they have it already stolen on ragna and etc. And they are afraid they will steal it again on merge.
    Would u take that into consideration? Points on toon i mean.

Btw icecrown is ok-ish. Would have loved something more empowering but it's ok :D.

Cheers !

6. Hm...Icecrown. Ner'Zhul seemed like much more badass name, and really associative.
    Anyhow, one question about the names: Can we reserve any name that is occupied by a lvl 80 character on Deathwing (eg), or only the names stored on the respective account? In other words I can reserve names stored on this account, and not some other person's name?
    Only names that you own, correct.

7. What about the people who have level 60-70 twinks as their mains, aren't they able to reserve names too?
    any answer on this? I have a few twinks myself that have awesome names and like to reserve as well.

8. Am i going to lose all my gear ?? I have all the best gear i can get for my mage i don't want to lose it

9. And what about gear transmog,there is been a rumor that you will add that aswell?

10. any answer on this? I have a few twinks myself that have awesome names and like to reserve as well.
    This, and also what happens to a name that hasn't been reserved before the merge?

11. How does this affect banned accounts?
    I want to know more about this also

12. What do you mean by “not at this time“ ?
    Are we gonna lose our gold anyway?
    If the amount of gold on each char is gonna be limited then it wont make any difference to lose it while transfering or after that. i really dont like this rule youve made to have only a short amount of gold on each character...what if someone has 200k gold?
    please clarify your answer

13. Ratex still same ? Im mean x7 ??

14. I want to know about this too, will characters from banned accounts be able to go to the new merged server?

15. Hello Warmane Staff

What exactly are the requirements for reserving names you own. Like are there any level requirements?

First ... 345671555 ... Last