1. if i remember correctly, Kaer never wanted to open a mop realm in the first place. i believe that decision was made by Hermes. you're kind of lucky to have a mop realm at all.

2. idk what's ur problem...u came and say other day rdudu is broken while 70% of healers in top100in 2s were rdudu but how many huter were there? and u call everyone random! lel spam arcane? what about the focus? they have unilmited focus to spam arcane? and u call 12k arcane good damage?! what about other spells..do we have to run and spam arcane only?when a warr can rape a hunter in 2charge and hunter cant even beat his second wind! this is off topic so dont continue if u dont knwo how hunters works and how their damage is plz! i suggest u speak with a few hunter in game rather talking here specially BMs and play ur 3k broken rdudu!
    3k broken dudu k.
    IF you cant break second wind as hunter you are simply bad. Sorry about that.
    if you die as hunter in 2 charges you are also bad --> learn to kite, you are a hunter !
    70% of healers werent rdruids. There were more rshams than rdruids in the ladder you pleb.
    But yes, you are talking about 2s ... what i excpect. Seems like 2s = skill for you
    ah and btw : bm is not supposed to be viable in s14. It's marksman season

just a tip : blizzard and also warmane is balanceing on 3s not on 2s (or well if they are fixing something )
    Edited: September 27, 2015

3. 3k broken dudu k.
    IF you cant break second wind as hunter you are simply bad. Sorry about that.
    if you die as hunter in 2 charges you are also bad --> learn to kite, you are a hunter !
    70% of healers werent rdruids. There were more rshams than rdruids in the ladder you pleb.
    But yes, you are talking about 2s ... what i excpect. Seems like 2s = skill for you
    rshamy>rdudu in 2s in top100? lol nice joke m8. every single warr and mage had a rdudu partner...90%of rshamies were looking only for affli...count how many warr and mage we have in ladder! u urself been carried by a frost mage!
    and again yes me and so many other hunters are bad...hunter is so viable in pvp right now that we had so many in top100 ! we are all bad!
    btw thx for teaching me how to play hunter!

4. rshamy>rdudu in 2s in top100? lol nice joke m8. every single warr and mage had a rdudu partner...90%of rshamies were looking only for affli...count how many warr and mage we have in ladder! u urself been carried by a frost mage!
    and again yes me and so many other hunters are bad...hunter is so viable in pvp right now that we had so many in top100 ! we are all bad!
    btw thx for teaching me how to play hunter!
    If you play bm i can only say l2p that game.
    and to the rest of your comments. I saw enough rsham + wars who were queueing. If you are mad because you can't get into the top 100 it's not my fault but stop talking about hunter is not viable. Im out. leading a conversation with a max rated 1.5 player is pointless

5. Guys lets keep this topic strictly for mop-wotlk and not fight about classes...please. and some1 said that we are lucky to have a mop server. Well, we are not lucky at all, we would've been lucky if we would've got content and class fixes

6. If you play bm i can only say l2p that game.
    and to the rest of your comments. I saw enough rsham + wars who were queueing. If you are mad because you can't get into the top 100 it's not my fault but stop talking about hunter is not viable. Im out. leading a conversation with a max rated 1.5 player is pointless
    no i'm not playing BM cuz it's a joke...i even stopped playing arena with my MM long time ago since that's another joke! about the rest of my chars i don see a reason to prove anything to you since u think u r the r1 rdudu and all other ppl are 1.5k rate!
    about top 100...i can only laugh...i dont give a **** about that ladder unlike some ppl who make1000topic for not getting their title on time! lol everyone here know mop pvp is fked..in lolten it's 5x fked! it is just funny when u come and says rdudu is broken and def ur class and bash other classes while almost every class here have it own bugg.
    the end.

7. So, i do not understand warmane, u guys aswell as the other private servers want to improve. Well tell me, how can you improve when you guys only focus on a wotlk server.... its a 7yrs old exp. ffs and belive me, if u would focus the same on the mop server... god u guys would be back in bussines and i can assure u that u would've need to raise the cap on population by 7,5k or even more by now... and don't tell me u focus so much on the wotlk servers because of the "big comunity", these guys didn't had the choice... they would play mop and cata aswell if these 2 expansions were fixed here.
    Thank you
    Much love from,
    Caddylaqq
    Wrath of the Lich King is by far the most stable base for a Pserver to focus on. With a good and stable expansion such as WoTLK you can reapply the same logic of development into your upcoming expansion. This'll, obviously, provide a more unified development as all cores will be more or less the same. IF WoTLK is succesful in regards to pathfinding, dynamic objects, creature pooling, target system and all the other jazz, they can provide the logic used in that core to their other expansions.

When the base is made they can expand.. It's only bloody logical. Why build a fast car on a pile of dung when you can remake the car with a Ford K as base. (Granted, that car is not amazing. But you get the point)

8. Well more interest in wotlk than in MoP you can see that from server population, but they shouldnt forget MoP tho, they said to opem market few days ago;(
    The interest in MoP is there!
    Do you remember when they initially launched MoP?
    If I am not wrong there were 2 servers at some point which were capped with players.
    They didn't put any/very less effort into this expansion and therefor as a result one server had to be closed/merged into Frostwolf.

And here we are now still loosing players due to the fact that there is no content/development going on.
    "Throne of Thunder heroic" by the end of summer.

Attracting players with a new WOTLK 1x rate is a good idea but not putting like 100% focus on it whilst the development of all other xpacks is zero.
    Donations will be higher on MoP for sure since donating doesn't really bring you anything on Lordaeron.

Am I the only one or is there a fiery storm coming?

9. Lordaeron is actually amazing. I just wish they would open a 1x and complete mop with the same progression in the future.

10. I wonder what they are doing with MoP as new bugs appear. Like all of a sudden i can not do Aoe farming anymore because only the single last kill remains lootable all of a sudden, nomatter you killed 7 mobs in the last 3 sec - thus suddenly out of nowhere making classsic farming obsolete. Its not only ill class patches like Deep Wounds that throw MoP out of balance but the Dev team seem to ill change core mechanics aswell now and then. I read somewhere they will change the script engine soon so there may be more fallback.
    I keep hearing starters in chat: "this is all bugged (exaggerated ofcourse), i shouldnt have tried MoP - ill go back to Wotlk". Even longterm MoP players seem to turn and go back to Wotlk now. So maybe its no wonder Wotlk is so much more populated and maybe warmane should change or atleast explain some things to bring back some hope among MoP players.

11. The interest in MoP is there!
    Do you remember when they initially launched MoP?
    If I am not wrong there were 2 servers at some point which were capped with players.
    They didn't put any/very less effort into this expansion and therefor as a result one server had to be closed/merged into Frostwolf.

And here we are now still loosing players due to the fact that there is no content/development going on.
    "Throne of Thunder heroic" by the end of summer.

Attracting players with a new WOTLK 1x rate is a good idea but not putting like 100% focus on it whilst the development of all other xpacks is zero.
    Donations will be higher on MoP for sure since donating doesn't really bring you anything on Lordaeron.

Am I the only one or is there a fiery storm coming?
    People will donate anyway regardless of the servers current content... So i dunno about the income question really... But i guess general things that MOP had more pop back then but it wasn't ruled by ''Warmane'' then so you can't really blame the current staff for that.... Afaik they just wanted to sell the server and made MOP as a cash cow afaik... As Skuddy said and qouted by Kaer the realm woudln't even exist right now if Kaer was around which is sad in a sense... Shows the state of MOP and one of the reason i left it is lack of content :)

TL;DR: Different leadership made MOP the way it is and it was too late to reserve. Now their trying to get themselves up from their feet :)

12. Even longterm MoP players seem to turn and go back to Wotlk now. So maybe its no wonder Wotlk is so much more populated and maybe warmane should change or atleast explain some things to bring back some hope among MoP players.
    maby the Team dont want to have a MOP Server?
    The Mop Server was made BEFORE the Moltdown and Team Change. Maby they plan to let the MOP slowly die? And in a few Months when only 400-600 players are online on the Mop server they close it.
    The Focus is not on MOP Servers and it never was.
    Just what i think, it dont have to be true.

13. Dunno for others, but I quit playing until something big happens. Tired of doing only ToT every week... My guild lost good portion of players cause lack of content and Lordaeron server...

First 1234 ... Last