1. PvE trinkets downscaling

Hello , a member of the staff Empyrean that the ToT trinkets not working correctly : " Issue with these trinkets has been resolved, and the fix will be applied on the next update. "

what about the downscale in PvP? these trinkets ruined PvP and its unfair, will that be finnally resolved too?

thank you

2. Hello , a member of the staff Empyrean that the ToT trinkets not working correctly : " Issue with these trinkets has been resolved, and the fix will be applied on the next update. "

what about the downscale in PvP? these trinkets ruined PvP and its unfair, will that be finnally resolved too?

thank you
    true story, wait until tot hc is released, it will be a disaster for pvp

3. I´ve asked in this forum many times , always no answer , if anyone knows a buggtrack report please link it , i cant seem to find one , and everytime i post something about this it gets deleted , so there has to be some kind of report. People not caring about this issue is the usual reason , they like to roll over others.

4. Why don't you make a report? Make a valid report with facts. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

5. Why don't you make a report? Make a valid report with facts. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker
    like i said.. i did this many times.. and it keeps getting deleted.. done like three or four in the last 4 months so im guessing there one already open , but i cant seem to find it . I´ve asked several times in the forum , made topics about it , no one linked me one.

found some more " recent " ones :

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/8624

and

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/7746

theyre not even confirmed. I cant seem to find a " big " report about this. you dont need much to confirm this , you can just google and see that they were indead nerfed in bg and arenas , not in world areas though. You can enter any BG and it should show the item level and the downgrade on it. and it doesnt.

People complain about buffstacking and some classes doing too much damage , yet they care nothing about this . You can youtube to see some examples in what happens when they dont downgrade. Funny.
    Edited: October 23, 2015

6. Hope people vote up this stuff.

7. Just upvoted this. Critical bug.

8. voting makes no difference , i like some admin to tell us since theyre fixing the procs if theyre fixing the scaling as well.

you can see my other post FROM JULY the response it got : ZERO

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-status-in-pvp

JULY lol..

9. You think TOT HC is bad. And its gonna be worst, IF IF IF they cannot fix it before release raid Siege of Orgrimma.

For those who dont know about trinkets that reduce your major ability cooldown

Siege of Orgrimma has those trinkets . Evil eye of Galakras, Assurance of Consequence

Imagine war can bladestorm every 25 to 30 sec while immune to stun fear for 6 sec, rogue can shadow dance in 40 sec.
    Plus, the proc of 11k bonus state :D

10. I dont get this thread how did these trinkets ruin PvP?
    a 522 trinket can completely ruin pvp? how?
    they all seem mediocre at best for me with procs that last 10 seconds and like 1500 random secondary stat. If you're complaining about these petty *** trinkets what are you gonna do when the +7%mastery+7%haste+7%crit value increase with a 10k main stat proc and all that ****e come along you will all go tits up on these threads.

11. I dont get this thread how did these trinkets ruin PvP?
    a 522 trinket can completely ruin pvp? how?
    they all seem mediocre at best for me with procs that last 10 seconds and like 1500 random secondary stat. If you're complaining about these petty *** trinkets what are you gonna do when the +7%mastery+7%haste+7%crit value increase with a 10k main stat proc and all that ****e come along you will all go tits up on these threads.
    the procs are going to be fix in the next update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKW-b6xhpw

having 17000 agi proc together is far from ok , my friend had a hunter and even with the messy proc rates , whenever it proc , it used synpases as well and went about two shotting everything.

videos like that you can find many others , from warriors, and hunters, rogues,, whatever... theres a reason why they got nerfed in pvp in the first place.

12. ::donates for trinkets::

i don't see why these trinkets are such an issue to u all? >:)

13. the procs are going to be fix in the next update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKW-b6xhpw

having 17000 agi proc together is far from ok , my friend had a hunter and even with the messy proc rates , whenever it proc , it used synpases as well and went about two shotting everything.

videos like that you can find many others , from warriors, and hunters, rogues,, whatever... theres a reason why they got nerfed in pvp in the first place.
    I've never seen anyone do this yet and I pvp alot.
    What trinkets are we even talking about here? How do you reach 17000 agility?
    Yes big hits exist it keeps pvp fun, getting shrekt by a hunter with berserking + all them cds up should damage you hard and fast isn't that just how pvp works?
    maybe we should start complaining when it actually starts being a problem instead of this preliminary bull****, you cant base your opinions on this one event where your undergeared clothie got destroyed by a highly geared hunter and all you saw was a juju proc and synapse springs.
    cant we go back to complaining about chaos bolts and starsurge

14. I've never seen anyone do this yet and I pvp alot.
    What trinkets are we even talking about here? How do you reach 17000 agility?
    Yes big hits exist it keeps pvp fun, getting shrekt by a hunter with berserking + all them cds up should damage you hard and fast isn't that just how pvp works?
    maybe we should start complaining when it actually starts being a problem instead of this preliminary bull****, you cant base your opinions on this one event where your undergeared clothie got destroyed by a highly geared hunter and all you saw was a juju proc and synapse springs.
    cant we go back to complaining about chaos bolts and starsurge
    well if you dont bother to even read i wont bother elaborating a lot more. Replying without even reading makes no sense. Makes you look like a fool.

those trinkets in video are the the trinkets most people have , those are the agi ones. If you see the video you can add the procs and see the 17k ish. Its in the video.. you just commented on.. I dont know why you ask how it is even possible? its just basic math , i will help :

Bad juju : 7903 agi
    shadopan assault talisman : 9483 agi

bad juju + assault = 17386 agi

not counting dancing steel enchants and whatever , he even shows " how everything procs " , , this can be for other classes since there are intel trinkets ., stregh trinkets....

i didnt get killed by my friend hunter i just lol when he went to Bg and 2 shot everything although he could 2 shot me as well and did many times , he since left the server because everything is broken.

this is a real problem sooner or later will have to be adressed. , since it has be said by a member of the staff that the procs have been fix and will be on next update , it will be even a bigger issue.

ty for your input !
    Edited: October 24, 2015

15. well if you dont bother to even read i wont bother elaborating a lot more. Replying without even reading makes no sense. Makes you look like a fool.

those trinkets in video are the the trinkets most people have , those are the agi ones. If you see the video you can add the procs and see the 17k ish. Its in the video.. you just commented on.. I dont know why you ask how it is even possible? its just basic math , i will help :

Bad juju : 7903 agi
    shadopan assault talisman : 9483 agi

bad juju + assault = 17386 agi

not counting dancing steel enchants and whatever , he even shows " how everything procs " , , this can be for other classes since there are intel trinkets ., stregh trinkets....

i didnt get killed by my friend hunter i just lol when he went to Bg and 2 shot everything although he could 2 shot me as well and did many times , he since left the server because everything is broken.

this is a real problem sooner or later will have to be adressed. , since it has be said by a member of the staff that the procs have been fix and will be on next update , it will be even a bigger issue.

ty for your input !
    FIXED HOW?
    do you want them to reduce the proc value? from like 7900 to 3000? you realise this isnt a bug, you cannot downscale a trinket thats working perfectly fine and the value is a static number created by blizzard?
    i did read your posts but i still dont understand whats the problem? do you want warmane to completely erase these trinkets cause you dont want hunters walking around with 2 pve items cause the procs are so powerful and gamebreaking?
    2 trinkets proc at the same time godforbid how could blizzard let this happen warmane please fix this i got 2 shot.
    its not much of a problem if you put effort into getting these trinkets use them, it happened in both cata and wotlk why would it stop in mop its a basic game concept.
    warmane also disable engi gloves and agi enchant proc how could you let this slip this guy i know got to 17k agility im honestly shocked and in awe please address these problems the game is suffering. people with 17k agility for straight 10 seconds you must be ****ing me right now, youre breaking my balls kyle

123 Last