1. That's kinda bad if that's happening to her. No one should stop taking medication even if they feel great. Consequences are great.
    Oh I agree. I can keep after her to take them, but ultimately I can't force her to do anything.

Are you implying that the population of Lordaeron increased solely because of crossrealm system? To my knowledge and experience that is not the case, the change happened 8 months later after implementation, i fail to see the correlation.
    Why do so many people around here have to deal in absolutes?
    No, I was not saying that Lordaeron's population increased only because of cross-realm.
    I was saying that there is a possibility that it has helped, and undoing it has the potential to cause problems.
    The fact that I have to spell this out plainly......... ugh

2. 90% lord population never play any bgs.
    Please provide source to confirm your existing hypotheses.

That why wasnt av and ioc playable before crossrealm..
    Played both of them on the day I hit lvl 80(1 year ago), and even got [Isle of Conquest Veteran] achievement.

3. Then they should add a poll to the website and we will see the results.
    That would accomplish nothing.

"Only Lordaeron players are allowed to vote on this poll!"
    Brb making a character on Lordaeron.
    "Make a level or played time requirement!"
    How do you do that without affecting the more casual players?
    "Make it so only people who do BGs can vote!"
    .... How?

Also, how do we prevent people from trolling, or how do we get the people who don't give two ****s to vote on the poll when there's a good likelihood that the people who ***** about it 24/7 are going to be the majority that bother to even look at it, nevermind vote on it?

That'll fly about as well as a greased up pig.
    It'll slide pretty well, at least. But not fly.

4. That would accomplish nothing.

.... How?

Also, how do we prevent people from trolling, or how do we get the people who don't give two ****s to vote on the poll when there's a good likelihood that the people who ***** about it 24/7 are going to be the majority that bother to even look at it, nevermind vote on it?

Do we really need to see the results? Aren't they pretty obvious?

The big majority of Lordaeron players don't want to meet donors in pvp, that's the whole point of playing on a blizzlike 1x server. You can just log ingame a do a random survey on 100-1000 people asking them if they are in favour or against cross-realm, this is a good way to check.

5. That would accomplish nothing.

.... How?

It will only be fair if players from across 3 realms take part in the voting poll as well for cross-realm and not only Lordaeron players.

It's like saying only one group of people are allowed to vote for what happens in the society and the other group of people aren't allowed to vote because they belong to different race or ethnic group, however the outcome will affect the society as a whole. That's what is pretty much happening here.

6. Only Lordaeron players are allowed to vote on this poll! - yes only them and none other
    Brb making a character on Lordaeron - only people who have atleast one lvl 80 can vote

Also, how do we prevent people from trolling - and how many are there??? If web that shows how many people are online on lord is accurate i doubt that majority of them will be trolls, sure there will be a few trolls but i doubt that many in general. I saw a good comment saying that you should ask people that are online and doing pvp on lord about what they think i bet you'll see some colourful answers

7. It will only be fair if players from across 3 realms take part in the voting poll as well for cross-realm and not only Lordaeron players.
    False.

It's like saying only one group of people are allowed to vote for what happens in the society and the other group of people aren't allowed to vote because they belong to different race or ethnic group
    Lordaeron was never part of the "society", it's a blizzlike realm with buffed raid content, for crying out loud. Do not try to compare it to realm full of donators and a fun realm with instant 80 and a starting S7 gear.

however the outcome will affect the society as a whole. That's what is pretty much happening here.
    Again, false. The crossrealm system is not fueled by Lordaeron players. Please provide a screenshot of a bg, in which the majority of the players are from Lordaeron.

8. False.

Lordaeron was never part of the "society", it's a blizzlike realm with buffed raid content, for crying out loud. Do not try to compare it to realm full of donators and a fun realm with instant 80 and a starting S7 gear.

Again, false. The crossrealm system is not fueled by Lordaeron players. Please provide a screenshot of a bg, in which the majority of the players are from Lordaeron.
    We are not playing True or False here. You do realize that you are playing wotlk expansion, right? Or are you going to say false to that as well and go ahead to say you are playing some fantasy expansion?

If you are playing wotlk expansion, Lordaeron becomes part of the society even though it's a blizzlike realm with buffed raid content.

It's just that some places on earth suffer extreme hot and cold temperatures, but still those places are part of earth and not some other planet. The same thing goes to Lordaeron as well.

Also, I see few Lordaeron players in cross-realm bg. Those few Lordaeron players are like samples in which they represent the population of Lordaeron. It's not always about the majority here. If few Lordaeron players enjoy cross-realm bgs, it's not fair to stop because majority of the population doesn't like it. Maybe well geared Lordaeron players like cross-realm and not so well/low geared Lordaeron players don't want cross-realm as they failed to farm their gears at the 1st place.

9. That would accomplish nothing.

.... How?

Can you make it website optional thing like cross faction bgs?

But I would like more to see it totaly disabled.

10. Lord pvp was alived with the mercenary mode, before it was ally sided or dead waiting in queue if they cant beat horde premades, and no Rbg at NA times, 2's teams were fighting against each other and then 2.2k tryhards are flexing how much they are pro, and now when its challenging they cant reach even 1.8k.
    3's dead bracket, just wintraders were getting bans and then river of tears.
    And if had no rdf and xrealm enabled, then again 9k ppl at peak times wouldnt happen.

11. Also, I see few Lordaeron players in cross-realm bg. Those few Lordaeron players are like samples in which they represent the population of Lordaeron. It's not always about the majority here. If few Lordaeron players enjoy cross-realm bgs, it's not fair to stop because majority of the population doesn't like it.
    https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

How inconsiderate of me.

If few Lordaeron players enjoy cross-realm bgs, it's not fair to stop because majority of the population doesn't like it.
    How much is few? What percent out of Lordaeron playerbase? Did 5 bgs today, the highest record of Lordaeron players on BOTH teams was 5, which was AV.

Maybe well geared Lordaeron players like cross-realm and not so well/low geared Lordaeron players don't want cross-realm as they failed to farm their gears at the 1st place.
    6k Rogue, I would say I'm pretty well geared.
    Biggest PVP guild on Alliance disbanded because of this system and transferred to Blackrock, wrap your head around that.

12. Any way to vote on this subject?

I'd very much like to see this system disabled.

I think there's quite a few people on Lordaeron who agree.

13. Any way to vote on this subject?

I'd very much like to see this system disabled.

I think there's quite a few people on Lordaeron who agree.
    None. But I agree with you, Lordaeron got the worst deal out of the three realms. Despite some players falsely claiming that the queue before crossrealm could take hours. I was playing and doing daily RBG every single day for a long time and the average max queue time for me was 5 minutes (on alliance, horde was often instant).

And as for the other realms at least many Icecrown players donate for their equipment so that helps keep up the servers, but adding Blackrock meant that we now have tons of instant free accounts that outgear most Lordaeron pvp players at an average. This is quite frustrating as we have to grind our butts off to get the same tier of gear they get instantly and for free.
    Add on top of that a swarm of bots that started appearing from their realm (check this WSG out, I was the only real person on my team): https://i.imgur.com/gx3G5N2.jpg And this just means more work for them dealing with tickets and chasing botters.

Like several other users already stated before, there's little to no reason to play on Lordaeron if you like PvP as you get a better deal going to Blackrock or Icecrown at this point.

In the end I think that the whole concept of a combined crossrealm is a good one, but unfortunately it brought with it a plethora of less desirable side effects. But I'm not sure if it's even possible to solve it in any way that does not include separating the realms. Perhaps the staff has some ideas *shrug*

14. How about making participation in cross-realm voluntary...? Each individual checks a box on their account(on website), opting in or out of crossrealm, and then they can participate in the manner of BG/arena in which they prefer? I mean, Mercy said it themself: "why are so many people dealing in absolutes?"
    Why does it have to be "Either everybody crossrealm or nobody crossrealm"...?

This might have been suggested before, though.

15. https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

How inconsiderate of me.

How much is few? What percent out of Lordaeron playerbase? Did 5 bgs today, the highest record of Lordaeron players on BOTH teams was 5, which was AV.

6k Rogue, I would say I'm pretty well geared.
    Biggest PVP guild on Alliance disbanded because of this system and transferred to Blackrock, wrap your head around that.
    Even if there's one player from Lordaeron doing cross-realm is enough to represent the Lordaeron's population as sample becuase he/she is enjoying what they are playing.

As a well geared 6k PvP rogue if you can't handle cross-realm, I don't know what to say because I've seen many people with lower GS than you handle the situation pretty well in cross-realm PvP. I myself am BIS 6.4k PvP rogue and I really don't complain if people with SM have more GS than me because I still manage to kill them sometimes. I really don't understand why you are still complaining as a pretty well geared 6k rogue, in fact you must be enjoying the cross-realm as a rogue with 6k GS.

First 123 Last