1. Thing is, even if this is an April fools post, there is nothing funny in it.

2. I would love to hear if this is actually real or not. I would hate to get hyped about nothing!

3. Pls no April Fools - This is the best! I want to join ptr

4. PLz warmane dont Troll us everyone wants a tbc realm

5. If anyone is still having doubts about whether this is real or not, I can tell you, that if this was real, Warmane staff would have already responded to this thread, confirming that it is. So far, neither of the two, that replied confirmed anything so yes, this is fake.

6. I've been waiting for over 5 years for this! If this is not an April fools joke, i would quit retail and return to Warmane!

7. It misses some crucials infos, like how will you manage an other 12k people realm ? Planning to erase Neltharion (good idea imo) ? Will this be even enough ?

8. If anyone is still having doubts about whether this is real or not, I can tell you, that if this was real, Warmane staff would have already responded to this thread, confirming that it is. So far, neither of the two, that replied confirmed anything so yes, this is fake.
    Why would they do that? Makes no sense, the talk and the discussion benefits everyone. But like I said previously in the thread, just look at the videos, it's the TBC client.

9. If anyone is still having doubts about whether this is real or not, I can tell you, that if this was real, Warmane staff would have already responded to this thread, confirming that it is. So far, neither of the two, that replied confirmed anything so yes, this is fake.
    Maybe it's not completely a joke and part of the point of this is to gauge the level of hype there would be for TBC server.

10. Either this confirms it is April Fools...or Aldtharios is a double agent :x

11. Maybe it's not completely a joke and part of the point of this is to gauge the level of hype there would be for TBC server.
    its real fam, just look at the videos, dont be silly, they put the biggest clue in the thread and yall missing it, they are being silent on purpose, sneaky bastards

12. If anyone is still having doubts about whether this is real or not, I can tell you, that if this was real, Warmane staff would have already responded to this thread, confirming that it is. So far, neither of the two, that replied confirmed anything so yes, this is fake.

13. Bad joke seriously.It's a hit beneath waist.

14. If anyone is still having doubts about whether this is real or not, I can tell you, that if this was real, Warmane staff would have already responded to this thread, confirming that it is. So far, neither of the two, that replied confirmed anything so yes, this is fake.
    Would it help if I'm responding? Well, here, I responded. :)

First ... 8910111220 ... Last