1. No.

Spoiler: Show
    Using a custom trigger makes it possible. You have to listen to the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED event and basically just check for rapture (energize) to occur and show an aura for 12 seconds afterward.

If you have basic lua knowledge you can have a look at Ingela's Rapture. The tracking feature is handled in 10lines at the end of the core.lua
    Edited: April 3, 2017

2. Hello,

I'm sorry to post in this thread after such a long time, but I have a problem, and it seems that I'm not the only one. This guy explained exactly my problem here : https://www.wowace.com/projects/weakauras-2/issues/411
    This is very annoying because I just wanna do a list of my long buff (more than 2 min) on the side of my screen and I can't. Is there another way ?

Thank you for your help !

3. Hello,

I'm sorry to post in this thread after such a long time, but I have a problem, and it seems that I'm not the only one. This guy explained exactly my problem here : https://www.wowace.com/projects/weakauras-2/issues/411
    This is very annoying because I just wanna do a list of my long buff (more than 2 min) on the side of my screen and I can't. Is there another way ?

Which buffs?
    Why do you use full scan for tracking specific buffs? Isn't the name sufficient?

4. July 3, 2017  
    Why do you use full scan for tracking specific buffs? Isn't the name sufficient?
    No, because I don't want to display specific buffs, but all of them, and only the ones longer than 2 minutes, something like this :

https://media-curse.cursecdn.com/att...4a04636d9c.jpg

Could you be able to fix it ? That would be so helpful !

5. July 3, 2017  
    No, because I don't want to display specific buffs, but all of them, and only the ones longer than 2 minutes, something like this :

https://media-curse.cursecdn.com/att...4a04636d9c.jpg

Could you be able to fix it ? That would be so helpful !
    Since you use EBB / Elkano's BuffBars as an example, I'd suggest using them for this specific case.

EBB and similar Aura AddOn are designed for random numbers of auras that can be created and filtered when needed.

WeakAuras is designed for very specific, pre-defined auras with specified conditions.
    It's not ment to be a all-inclusive Buffs & Debuffs AddOn.

But I'll take a look into this in the future.

6. July 4, 2017  
    I understand, thank you for your help. But I need to track specific buff in a different way too, and that would be so great for me to have only one addon ... You did an amazing job by making WA2 available on 3.3.5, would it be hard for you just to enable the "remaining time" option when full scan is on ?

Elunder

7. This is pretty amazing, well done. Just gotta ask since you seem to know a lot about .lua in order to name this work.

I have quite some ideas, ports and modifications of existing add-ons. I'm playing on 2.4. Id be willing to compensate you accordingly should you ( or anyone else for that matter ) be interested.

8. Hello houm
    First of all, thanks for This amazing backport!
    Now, do you have any plans bringing The circulae progress feature into This Version? I think it got implemented in The 2.1.20 Version but maybe you Can make it Work? Would be fanatastic.
    Cheers,
    Meta

9. I tried to do what you want, backporting the circular progress feature, quite some time ago.

If i recall correctly, there is just two conditionals that need rewriting because the texture frame got a new function in MoP SetShown(), which needs to be rewritten as an if conditonal but i think i never got it completelty working, especially because documentation on that SetShown widget was very sparse and i wasn't sure how it would be handled correctly.

Houm did you ever try to get this working? I started with version 2.1.0.27 (the last WoD version) as it apparently had some bug fixes on circular progress before it got completely rewritten using mixin and whatnot in legion.

10. I finally found some time and I got it done. It wasn't that hard after all, just needed to go through it systematically xD
    If anyone is interested in teh circular progress texture feature from later weakauras version, just let me know, i will gladly share the modified lua files.

11. I finally found some time and I got it done. It wasn't that hard after all, just needed to go through it systematically xD
    If anyone is interested in teh circular progress texture feature from later weakauras version, just let me know, i will gladly share the modified lua files.
    Very nice.
    I switched back to retail quite some time ago and didn't look into it at all.

I'd like to have a look.

12. Sure here you go

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2O?usp=sharing

A couple of files needed edits. What is missing is localization for the options dropdown, i only did english

13. Would anyone happen to have some good Death knight weak auras as I'm not very good with weak auras myself :/ any help would be appreciated thanks! :D

14. July 3, 2018  
    Under Actions tab I only see "On Show" and "On Hide" actions. Is there any possibility of getting "on init" option that was introduced into later versions working? Would come really useful.

15. Is there any site we can visit to get WA String for this version? Or is there any way to make the newest string to be detected on this version?

First ... 45678 ... Last