1. Moving to Warmane

Hi All,

after the long decision making I'm leaving to joined Warmane.

but I would maybe like to join the MOP X7 server here. can anyone that plays a lot on that server tell me about the experience? it is nice or buggy or or or? alternatively I will join the x7 WOLK server.

I joined WOW in 2009, Played WOTLK on various prvt servers then joined retail in 2014. not a big fan of BFA so im back to WOTLK, started my account in 2011 but making my move here since my friends are here now.

let me know. thanks in advance.

2. I can't answer your question way you want it, but I can give you short story:

I came back to Warmane approx year ago after 5-6 years pause(played on Molten). Started on Frostwolf(MoP) and liked the PvP there. I donated for LvLup, so I had no issues. As active forum user, I was frequently reading people who complained about bugs on Frostwolf. Is it playable? Yes it is. PvP (BG, 2v2) is nice. You'll see all the same players constantly in BG's, but who cares? After a year, I notice at least 300 less players. (406 right now, I remember 700 at this hour year ago).

So... I have two fully geared toons on Frostwolf, that I'd sell. But who gives a damn? Haven't logged in there for three months? I believe.

So, now I'm playing WoTLK on Icecrown that's very cool.

Don't be dumb like I was and do not waste your own time with MoP, go straight for WOTLK.

Welcome and good luck.

3. Thank you Nibvictum, exactly the answer I was looking for!

WOTLK it is.

4. I guess a thread like this would be the best place to ask my question then:

What makes you return to an expansion, which has nothing more to offer? I'm still clinging to the forums, but nothing I do on Icecrown matters anymore because I've done everything and making yet another alt is pointless. I loved Cata, but 4.3.4 sucks and so the Cata realm died. I was pushed away from TBC due to personal reasons. And I was never a fan of MoP to begin with - gave it a chance, got 2-3 85s, still didn't like it.

Can someone give me a valid reason to actually play here?

My background: I played WotLK on retail since day 1 of its launch and then came here in 2010 (because my retail account got hacked). I've been here since then until 2016, when I had done pretty much everything the server had to offer. Then I moved to vanilla, but my friends, being the scrubs they are, gave up at mid-20. Then I played Legion, but that is over now and BfA sucks hard. So now I just play HotS, LoL, and Skyrim in my free time... Yes, Skyrim. Hell, I even downloaded Warcraft 3 again and started replaying the campaign on Hard (at Culling of Stratholme now). I don't know what to do. I have several guildless +6k chars, I was part of realm-first attempts even before Moltdown - none of this matter now, when 90% of the 80s are in end-game gear due to the server being so old and due to coin trading.

Should I just let go of WoW?

5. I guess a thread like this would be the best place to ask my question then:

What makes you return to an expansion, which has nothing more to offer? I'm still clinging to the forums, but nothing I do on Icecrown matters anymore because I've done everything and making yet another alt is pointless. I loved Cata, but 4.3.4 sucks and so the Cata realm died. I was pushed away from TBC due to personal reasons. And I was never a fan of MoP to begin with - gave it a chance, got 2-3 85s, still didn't like it.

Can someone give me a valid reason to actually play here?

My background: I played WotLK on retail since day 1 of its launch and then came here in 2010 (because my retail account got hacked). I've been here since then until 2016, when I had done pretty much everything the server had to offer. Then I moved to vanilla, but my friends, being the scrubs they are, gave up at mid-20. Then I played Legion, but that is over now and BfA sucks hard. So now I just play HotS, LoL, and Skyrim in my free time... Yes, Skyrim. Hell, I even downloaded Warcraft 3 again and started replaying the campaign on Hard (at Culling of Stratholme now). I don't know what to do. I have several guildless +6k chars, I was part of realm-first attempts even before Moltdown - none of this matter now, when 90% of the 80s are in end-game gear due to the server being so old and due to coin trading.

Should I just let go of WoW?
    Hmm.. I’m not trying to be an *** but man, why are you trying so hard? Also, you definitely seem like a guy who has A LOOOOT of free time. Let me give you ten ideas what you can do with that free time:
    1. Have Sex
    2. Have Sex
    3. Have Sex
    4. Workout
    5. Go Out, drink, have fun.
    6. Have Sex
    7. Play 2-3Bg’s
    8. Workout
    9. HaveSex
    10. Cardio

(The day when you combine all of those is one day is when you realize you’re a happy person).

You just spin those 10. You’ll be healthier, happier and more relaxed.

As far as WoW is concerned, give it up. Play occasionally, a BG or two.. play one whole day (add it under 11.) but as soon as you see that it’s “pulling you” go have sex or do anything from 1-10.

Try it out - it works.

Note: If you’re not a type that can have sex as much as specified above, you can replace that with any type of social hangout. For example, flirting ooor just talking to girls.. that was fun..in the end of elementary and first two high school grades though.

6. My dick already hurts from too much sex. My neck is still sore from all the headbanging I did last time I was out. Having said that, I don't really have the stamina to work out. I've got more than enough sweat dripping from my beard after sex anyway. I can't remember the last time I actually drank water instead of beer. And no, I have no more than 4-5 free hours a day.

As far as WoW is concerned, I haven't played WoW for one whole day since last winter (and that was on Legion). Or even for longer than 2-3 hours, for that matter. I just have no reason to play it, which is why I asked my question - because I wanted to play, but every time I came back it only lasted for, like, a week or two.

You know what, your reply actually helped me quite a lot. I'm not a loser anymore to be wasting time on WoW in case I have a well-paying 9-6 job and a serious relationship. I've played this game since 2005. I've played enough.

taralej
    75rp6jfwdybg

Goodbye :)

7. My dick already hurts from too much sex. My neck is still sore from all the headbanging I did last time I was out. Having said that, I don't really have the stamina to work out. I've got more than enough sweat dripping from my beard after sex anyway. I can't remember the last time I actually drank water instead of beer. And no, I have no more than 4-5 free hours a day.

As far as WoW is concerned, I haven't played WoW for one whole day since last winter (and that was on Legion). Or even for longer than 2-3 hours, for that matter. I just have no reason to play it, which is why I asked my question - because I wanted to play, but every time I came back it only lasted for, like, a week or two.

You know what, your reply actually helped me quite a lot. I'm not a loser anymore to be wasting time on WoW in case I have a well-paying 9-6 job and a serious relationship. I've played this game since 2005. I've played enough.

taralej
    75rp6jfwdybg

Goodbye :)
    THAT’S RIGHT MAN - YOU DON’T NEED THIS (aside from few hours a week).

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUUR LIIIFE!!

Edit: I’m a f. Lifechanger too. Nibvictum The LifeChanger.I like it. Mercy/Palutena - PLEASE, you know what crossed my mind now. Custom title for a good person like myself.
    Edited: October 10, 2018

8. hahaha stop trying so hard taralej!! no need to convince us man. you reminded me om my old school friend who turned goth after a chick left him and trying so hard to convince averyoen he is doing so well now.

cya in game mate.

fook I lolled now

9. Similar thing happened with me for wotk, i've done it all(not mastered all classes) but i am bored, so i do some bg's weekly , join an icc if possible (with discord) just so i can enjoy people talking.

10. I personally find Pandaria one of the best expansions ever created to WoW. The one that made me sign on retail for the first time. Played it daily, made six alts, both Horde and Alliance to enjoy the story. Then came Orclords of Orcnor and for the first time in years, I unsubscribed for like six months. Then came Legion and I sticked to a single character the whole expansion. Came BFA and I quit. I sign in in Icecrown every now and then just to walk around and talk to random people in General chat without revealing myself. If I were to go back to WoW i'd rather play Pandaria. Too bad it gets no love :/

I have a space in my heart reserved for WotLK in Molten/Warmane when I used to raid with my old guilds Crysis and Guerrilla Warfare. Too bad everybody vanished except for Mercy, Chillipepper and Kysio. Feeds is still around but he wasn't in the guilds I played lol.

11. Thank you,

yes I also stopped after two weeks of BFA. I really did not enjoy it.

I must say the levelling in BFA was the most fun, and im an end game player, I hate levelling cause the fun only start at max lvl… well not in BFA. the fun stops at 120