1. I saw this one coming but didn't expect it that early tbh :p

Now the question is, what are you trying to prove with that SS?

You didn't give any explanation out of it :o

2. I saw this one coming but didn't expect it that early tbh :p

Now the question is, what are you trying to prove with that SS?

You didn't give any explanation out of it :o
    TFW healer has more killing blows than you.

Spoiler: Show
    Taking ss's to "prove a point"

3. I gave them free day :D

Man why u hate me :( hahahahha
    And /w me when u come online to give u bags 22 slots
    Was talking about server.

4. TFW healer has more killing blows than you.

Taking ss's to "prove a point"
    Lel I never thought you'd actually be that stupid.

How am I supposed to get any KBs when their whole team was camping our graveyard at some point that we Horde players were getting 1shotted the moment we release? Hell, I even remember getting 1-shotted once through my AMS, rofl. It's not like KBs mean anything here but that's besides the point. Even my godhood can't do much against such overwhelming Alliance force considering that I'm no longer supported by the Elder Gods.

That BG was totally lopsided and a complete curbstomp in favor of alliance team. There's really nothing to "prove" with this SS.

But hey:

5. Lel I never thought you'd actually be that stupid.

How am I supposed to get any KBs when their whole team was camping our graveyard at some point that we Horde players were getting 1shotted the moment we release? Hell, I even remember getting 1-shotted once through my AMS, rofl. It's not like KBs mean anything here but that's besides the point. Even my godhood can't do much against such overwhelming Alliance force considering that I'm no longer supported by the Elder Gods.

That BG was totally lopsided and a complete curbstomp in favor of alliance team. There's really nothing to "prove" with this SS.

But hey:
    Huh...so what you're saying is posting pictures of people getting camped (or against a premade) is ******ed? That's what I've been trying to prove to you this whole time, yet you insist on doing just that.

6. Huh...so what you're saying is posting pictures of people getting camped (or against a premade) is ******ed? That's what I've been trying to prove to you this whole time, yet you insist on doing just that.
    medan is a god/former elder god, he can do whatever

7. AND THE PROPHECY PROCLAIMS TGOD AND HIS BROTHER MEDAN THE GOD OF WAR SHALL VANQUISH AND DESTROY ALL THE ALLIANCE SCUM AND BRING PEACE AND SALVATION TO THE HORDE
    RIP prophecy?

8. Who said Medan had to be in the same guild for us to dominate the alliance? Medan wishes to go guildless wants to follow in the footsteps of the great agonyx solo queue and carry 9-14 pugs on his back. I can respect his decision for that

I still remember the day multiple people raged over the fact agonyx is in fatality salty as ****

9. Arcane and luminy keep taking the L ... TGod does not simply lose

http://youtu.be/jjy_7haflaM
    Edited: September 5, 2015

10. Who said Medan had to be in the same guild for us to dominate the alliance? Medan wishes to go guildless wants to follow in the footsteps of the great agonyx solo queue and carry 9-14 pugs on his back. I can respect his decision for that

I still remember the day multiple people raged over the fact agonyx is in fatality salty as ****
    Why does he call it FAILTALITY then :o

11. Arcane and luminy keep taking the L ... TGod does not simply lose

http://youtu.be/jjy_7haflaM
    So...you post a pic where you die 11 times to "prove a point"?

>not even first in damage

Originally Posted by Usefull
    Damage in BGs > arena rating
    Remember the words of your senpai, even if he left you.

12. Why does he call it FAILTALITY then :o
    He was obviously trolling that person the last time he said that he tried to troll someone else so I don't think he actually meant it, you are welcome to ask him yourself
    Edited: September 5, 2015

13. He was obviously trolling that person the last time he said that he tried to troll someone else so I don't think he actually meant it, you are welc
    gr8 troll m8 8/8, leave guild where youre officer and where you do RBGs just to be like some nab that can only do AoE dmg which dosent help his team at all topkek

14. gr8 troll m8 8/8, leave guild where youre officer and where you do RBGs just to be like some nab that can only do AoE dmg which dosent help his team at all topkek
    Agonyx did the same thing pre moltdown he did not join a guild solo queued and carried 9-14 pugs dropping premades daily singlehandedly ... I wouldn't doubt Medan as he can actually do it

15. So...you post a pic where you die 11 times to "prove a point"?

>not even first in damage

Remember the words of your senpai, even if he left you.
    I'm sorry who are you again? Oh yeah that's right you are some nobody who dosent even play on this server voicing his opinion as if anyone actually cares.

I dare you to come play on neltharion and to play alliance so I can farm you

This is what it sounds like when we ride on our enemies

http://youtu.be/Waj8LoZUXDw

First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last