1. Why this realm failed?

Why this realm failed?

You wanted TBC so bad, 9k players at the beggining now this?

Why? No rdf, dual talents, or what?

WOTLK master race in the end?

2. - Realm with increased xp rate, yet professions are at x1 which makes tons of people quit.
    - Boring to level when there are only bots and people already at max gear doing nothing.
    - Outland doesn't bring that much money as wotlk servers does. So

3. - Realm with increased xp rate, yet professions are at x1 which makes tons of people quit.
    And on top of that x1 rep rates...
    Outland was never a true high rate realm. In fact it's Lordaeron TBC with increased XP rates. It's obvious that no audience is attracted by this weird mix of high and low rates. That only led to a poor gaming experience such as not beeing able to skill profs while leveling up.
    Edited: September 22, 2019

4. Hi wanted to have some fun on this server, is it not worth guys? :(

5. After the closure of Medivh, I'm surprised that Warmane would open up another TBC Server which is just like Medivh in terms of Rates (Except for Leveling).

The x1 Rates are clearly not working for TBC, and no it's not a "People cleared all the Content and Moved on" Issue or else Icecrown would have met the same fate.

6. Why people like x1 rates in WOTLK but not at TBC?

7. Why people like x1 rates in WOTLK but not at TBC?
    They also like high rates more in Wotlk. Otherwise Lordaeron would be more popular than Icecrown.

Whats the point that you are trying to make?
    That Wotlk is more popular than TBC? We all know that. Thats not a secret.
    That however doesn't mean that it wouldn't be possible to have a crowded TBC realm. There are just many things that Warmane has done wrong on Outland and I'm not talking about the scripting here. The realm is excellent scripted for a private server...

8. Well then there you go, you got the 1.100 fixes; You have no excuse to say that the staff doesn't care. There's a point where the community has to put their effort too. Warmane has put the server for you to play, try to attract players on your own. If you have plebbit accounts go tell the hype normies that the realm has more fixes than any other mediocre crap server out there.

I've said it many times, this defeated mentality will bring nothing but doom to the realm rather than it's "current situation". And don't say it's bad or dying, there are MANY tbc realms with a peak of 300 players and they still play.

9. They also like high rates more in Wotlk. Otherwise Lordaeron would be more popular than Icecrown.

Whats the point that you are trying to make?
    That Wotlk is more popular than TBC? We all know that. Thats not a secret.
    That however doesn't mean that it wouldn't be possible to have a crowded TBC realm. There are just many things that Warmane has done wrong on Outland and I'm not talking about the scripting here. The realm is excellent scripted for a private server...
    When you read forums, especially blizzard's one, there is even more people who are saying TBC>WRATH, wrath done many things wrong bla bla, in the end everybody play or will play on wotlk not tbc...

Im planning to make maybe druid on Outland but population is so low compared to Lordaeron...

10. I agree with Gutripper.

Amdus, I don't think anyone denies the good scripting and bug fixes on Outland. I think most people agree that more is needed than bug fixes to bring pop back at this point.

And while a server can continue to stay open with 300 players, functionally the game doesn't operate with 300 peak players (i.e no BG pops, no arena matches, weak AH economy, no top tier raiding, etc, etc).

11. I agree with Gutripper.

Amdus, I don't think anyone denies the good scripting and bug fixes on Outland. I think most people agree that more is needed than bug fixes to bring pop back at this point.

And while a server can continue to stay open with 300 players, functionally the game doesn't operate with 300 peak players (i.e no BG pops, no arena matches, weak AH economy, no top tier raiding, etc, etc).
    It does operate, because small servers have a stronger sense of community. What I'm saying is that if all what people sees when they check the outland forums are defeated threads about how low the pop is, how dead the server is, complains about this, complains about that, people Will just turn their heads away, go to plebbit and ask what are the best options to play a TBC server; Then everybody in the echochamber Will define what's alive and what's dead and where you should play. And those ****ing normies have a special fixation into trashtalking warmane because success creates envy, and they Will never acknowledge that warmane is the only option to play a private server today. If warmane has put this realm at our disposal, it's sort of our duty to keep it alive, not everything should remain in the hands of GM's. We are the community and it is us who has to keep it healthy and loyal. Quitting toxic behaviors, being helpful with new players and bring an overall more positive apprach are just the easiest things we can do right now to improve the "situation".

12. When you read forums, especially blizzard's one, there is even more people who are saying TBC>WRATH, wrath done many things wrong bla bla, in the end everybody play or will play on wotlk not tbc...

Im planning to make maybe druid on Outland but population is so low compared to Lordaeron...
    no wrath is not more popular then TBC!tbc was and is wows peak!
    here on warmane its a wrath server and is more popular because the fan boys can play op'ed hero class and think its skill. they can also play pallys and think of themselves as 1 man armies. welfare epics easy raiding broken racials op'ed pve gear ect casuals love wrath as it makes them feel skilled by playing a class that more or less cant be beat.... wrath is where wow started to change fore the worse and you need to stop looking at warmane because your just flat out wrong.

real #'s to show you how little wrath really did

classic wow started = sub #'s went from 0 to to 7.5 million thats a 7.5 million player growth increase
    TBC = 7.5 million to 11.5 million thats a 4 million+ player growth
    wrath= 11.5 million to 12 million thats ONLY 500,000 player growth.... half a million or we can even all it 1 million

so total growth is 7.5 million for classic
    4+ million in TBC
    and less then 1 million for wrath... hmmm not hard to see what times in wow really were "more popular" now is it?

people like you need to stop thinking/looking at total sub #'s and stop saying see wrath is the best because it had the most sub #'s...because thats not how it works. mop had more sub #'s then classic but that does not mean it was better nor does it mean it brought in players, it lost players. the start of cata had the same # of subs as peak wrath.... and the sad thing is cata had much better balance then wrath...

wrath sold well because TBC was so epic just like classic did for TBC but wrath brought nothing really.
    issues in classic got fixed in tbc only for wrath to drop the ball thats why 2v2 got scrapped in wrath 5v5 was a **** show and blizz said play 3's. i find it funny so many here on these forums cry about wraths pvp and you guys dont even play 3v3...wrath is also where wow got dropped from that e sport pvp thing.

open world was also trash with so many dks and pallys running around and pve was face roll. people love to talk about warglaves in TBC yet wrath fan boys ignore shadowmoure is 100 times more op'ed and its used by 3 classes in wrath not just 1 like TBC.

blizz will make TBC realms next they even said so them selves more or less. they said something like " the hard work was getting classic going because the games changed so much over the years, now classic is alive again the hard work is done and TBC and classic were 90% the same. if classic #'s stay well TBC could be next". aka it will not be hard to add TBC to the classic codes again and launch TBC on its own.

i never talked to any hardcore player and heard them say wrath was there fav x-pac
    Edited: September 23, 2019

13. I'm going to add my 2cents here. I started playing when peak populations were at 7k. I miss those days. I also started playing when Buying gear was only up to t5 I believe. I write this post as a love letter to warmane. Not criticism. I hope they read this and take action with it. It really would save Outland or revive it. Initially, I believed 5x xp was perfect. I thought the game was too slow.

After hitting 70 a few times then now jumping over to Classic wow...I realize Wow is about the journey, not the destination. Which is what makes Classic so good and BFA so bad. I believe Warmane did this to themselves*(unintentionally). Because when I play 5xs xp with 1x professions, professions feel useless and grindy, and prompt me to spend money on the store. To be honest, I've spent wayyy more money than I care to admit on Outland. But the problem became the end game grind. They added t6 which I was initially excited about, but then I realized this backfired in a big way. When I first joined, the appeal of my friends and I was, "This is the perfect way to do a store. You can buy stuff to max yourself out, but only up to t5 levels.

That end game stuff you gotta work for. This was ok in my opinion, because it allowed for players to buy and support the server without maxing out and getting bored because there's no reason to play outside of battlegrounds and swallowing lowbies whole.* Players need a reason to log in to your server. There may have been a huge upfront burst of cash with the t6 offering and the glaives, but I promise you that's what did it in the end.* I genuinely believe the best course of action is to offer a Medivh style reboot server for Outland but keep Outland up so players who still play aren't screwed over. But If you had Medivh style with up to t5 purchases like before (but no instant 70 option), I firmly believe you will revive the server. This next part I'm about to say is NOT a recommendation for another server, but notice how a rival server has picked up steam, even with classic being out. It's 2xs rate I believe and a minimal store. Wow is about the journey, not the destination. I hope Warmane sees this post because they could totally turn this around.

I think they should keep outland up as more of a "completed server" and relaunch a 1x or 2x server.* On that server, no instant 70, no buying past t5. This allows a balance for Warmane to get donations as well as keeping player engagement high, even into the late game. I know for a fact that I would hop back onto Warmane (and potentially donate more) for a server option like this. In Outland's current state, I feel the only way to keep up is to endlessly grind or to pay up. And once I pay up, the population is at around 500-700. I check on Outland's status quite regularly, hoping things get better. I'm happy to see the 1,000+ bug fixes they just announced though. Let me know what you guys think.

14. Wall of text crits you for 903248932.
    You die.

15. Increase rates to x20 remove the need for attunements and boom you got yourself a high pop fun server.

123 ... Last