1. Bought coins with visa debit card, payment taken from account (no coins)

Hi is anyone having this problem?
    I donated $58.00 about 8 hours ago using my military visa card. When the payment completed warmanes site said payment unsuccessful. However I checked my bank statement and called the Navy fraud department and they told me the $58.00 had been successfully payed to warmanes website. This had happened to me several times in the past and just now I have checked my statements and have seen the money is actually being taken from my account but no coins are being given in return. I submitted a ticket but have yet to receive any sort of support. I'll wait before I escalate all these charges to the Navy bank, and hopefully the staff will figure this out. Another heads up do not purchase the subway gift cards with paypal, it will do the same thing. Currently I have had numerous amounts of money taken from my military checking account, and $100 taken from my paypal with no resolution.

Warmane team?

2. There is also the support e-mail [email protected] to which you can write to and ask for help. I'm sure they will answer you as quickly as they can. My experience with them has been good, I found the support helpful and they will probably reply to you in a matter of a couple of days and make sure you are all okay. I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue.

3. It's Paymentwall that is randomly rejecting payments. There is nothing that Warmane staff can do about it. You have to contact Paymentwall support. Since it said that your payment was not successful, the money should be returned to you in a few days. If you want to donate with that card, you have to contact Paymentwall support. Other than that, you can try using prepaid cards like Paysafecard or Mint if you have those payment methods available on donation window.

4. Oh okay I see, I'll go ahead and try those options. Thanks for the quick troubleshoot everyone!