1. May 1, 2016  

25 Uld Razerscale

How do u kill the adds they have 900k Hp each and the big add has 1.5 millon health there not enough aoe to kill theses fast enough before more Adds spawn how is this possable to defeat

2. May 1, 2016  

3. May 1, 2016  
    idk myself as well and much curious to know it .... seems more like randomly buffed content without proper legit scaling !

they were on legit scales though when ulduar launched, but dont now why it was needed to be overbuffed suddenly without announcements even.

4. May 1, 2016  
    It isn't that hard once you get a strategy down and stick to it.

http://i.imgur.com/qvOMZFo.jpg

You can look at the healing and damage meters to figure out what we did.

Edit: We killed it yesterday, after the buffs, by the way.
    Edited: May 1, 2016

5. May 2, 2016  
    The adds isn't even the hard part. If you don't have enough dps to kill the adds before new ones spawn, you aren't even remotely close to making the enrage timer. The boss is doable, you just need good dps and a good raid setup.

6. May 2, 2016  

I would like to talk to you in-game regarding the setup.
    But still on the topic i will say, its un-doable if you dont have bis naxx 25 gears, which is honestly *****ic thing to keep in mind for buffing Ulduar
    900k health adds and 1.5mil sentinal though ? And then people cry why on global people asking 4.2k GS for ulduar

No offense, but that a complete blocking of gearing of new comers for ICC
    3 months farm Naxx to get bis so you can at least clear Ulduar
    Then farm Ulduar 3 months to get BIS so you can at least clear TOC
    Then farm TOC 3 months to get BIS so you can at least b able to handle ICC

9 months to be able to raid for ICC ? R.I.P.
    Edited: May 2, 2016

7. May 2, 2016  
    okay i am reading this basicly u need all 10k + dps aoe at least and only four healers around 2millon each on heals Why is this boss harder then Ignis the Furnace Master we've downed him but not even close to razorscale no one sees anything wrong with this picture?

8. May 2, 2016  
    Razorscale doesn't have a hard mode, its doable and it was actually easier and they buffed the adds so it cant be facerolled by bad players. This stuff is suppose to be a challenge not loot pinatas.

9. May 2, 2016  
    Razorscale doesn't have a hard mode, its doable and it was actually easier and they buffed the adds so it cant be facerolled by bad players. This stuff is suppose to be a challenge not loot pinatas.
    Ahaan so you mean the only guys who cleared Naxxramas 10 without Single gear from Naxxramas 25 are bad players ?
    Dude accept the fact that adds are a little over the limits.
    I totally agree that ti should be a challenge, but 900k health dwarves and 1.5 mil sentinel ? seriously ?
    It was a legit challenge if dwarves were 600k health and Sentinel on 1 mil health .... then you will still see bad players wiping over there for your satisfaction.

10. May 2, 2016  
    if they where 600k Hp u'd only need 6k aoe instead of 9k aoe for each member It would only be to logical

11. May 2, 2016  
    if they where 600k Hp u'd only need 6k aoe instead of 9k aoe for each member It would only be to logical
    Well you know those Bis over-geared peeps .... they will call it easy yet lol

HIGHLIGHT : Every raid is easy if you are over-geared or BIS for it

12. May 2, 2016  
    Ahaan so you mean the only guys who cleared Naxxramas 10 without Single gear from Naxxramas 25 are bad players ?
    Dude accept the fact that adds are a little over the limits.
    what? a lot of guilds cleared naxx10 fully before ever stepping into 25man, especially long before naxx was nerfed in january/february

check the early posts of the pve progression thread, some guilds started out doing 25, but most didnt have enough people for that at that point and just did 10man for the 1st week or two

to claim there was only 1 guild who cleared 10 without 25 items is honestly the most ridiculous thing to claim

13. May 2, 2016  

how many tanks did you use, 2 or 3 ? these mobs hit hard as well

14. May 2, 2016  
    I would like to talk to you in-game regarding the setup.
    But still on the topic i will say, its un-doable if you dont have bis naxx 25 gears, which is honestly *****ic thing to keep in mind for buffing Ulduar
    900k health adds and 1.5mil sentinal though ? And then people cry why on global people asking 4.2k GS for ulduar
    It was tuned with the idea that people doing it should be in 213/226 gear, you don't need full BiS, but most of your raid should be near it.

The main thing is each wave needs to be completely killed before the next wave or when Razorscale lands. If all the adds aren't killed you have a high chance of getting overrun or falling behind on Razorscale.

how many tanks did you use, 2 or 3 ? these mobs hit hard as well
    In 25 man, we used 3. Had two for the dwarves and one for the sentinel.

15. May 2, 2016  
    It was tuned with the idea that people doing it should be in 213/226 gear, you don't need full BiS, but most of your raid should be near it.

The main thing is each wave needs to be completely killed before the next wave or when Razorscale lands. If all the adds aren't killed you have a high chance of getting overrun or falling behind on Razorscale.

In 25 man, we used 3. Had two for the dwarves and one for the sentinel.
    Well thats what is going on, its being over-run because adds have way more health which cant be burnt down without whole raid having fullly naxx 25 gear which imo is insane idea
    p.s. we used 3 tanks as well. 2 on dwarves and 1 for sentinel

12 Last