1. New Arena Season

can a gm confirm tommorow gonna start new season and ap gonna be reset only or honor too

2. No one said that new season is gonna start tomorrow, it's just that the old one ends.

3. Only the ending has been announced. A new announcement will come regarding the start of the new season. Expect a minimum of one week before the next season begins.

4. Only the ending has been announced. A new announcement will come regarding the start of the new season. Expect a minimum of one week before the next season begins.
    From my experience, the new season starts immediately, once the servers come up.

5. From my experience, the new season starts immediately, once the servers come up.
    The seasons don't end and begin on the same day.

6. There will be Wrathfull season next? Or there will be Relentless season vol.2 until ICC will be ready?

7. Wrathful,my guess is in 10-15 days.

8. Only the ending has been announced. A new announcement will come regarding the start of the new season. Expect a minimum of one week before the next season begins.
    Could you please tell me when and where did gm write / say that?

9. starting wrathful season way before ICC does not make sense.

wrathful gear is 264 ilvl same as ICC 25 raids. current highest ilvl through a raid is 245.

that would be a huge favour to PvP players.

10. ... current highest ilvl through a raid is 258.
    fixed that for you

11. starting wrathful season way before ICC does not make sense.

wrathful gear is 264 ilvl same as ICC 25 raids. current highest ilvl through a raid is 245.

that would be a huge favour to PvP players.
    even 232 ilvl pve gear is better for icc than s8 lol

12. even 232 ilvl pve gear is better for icc than s8 lol
    it's not about which is better, well for weapons it is actually, it is the ilvl difference.

13. it's not about which is better, well for weapons it is actually, it is the ilvl difference.
    This is so sad.
    However, it would be nice to know whether we can expect S8 with icc within a week or two, s8 without icc, s7 "mid-season" and then s8 when icc is ready or a break
    Edited: December 30, 2016

14. i would sincerely kick a S8 geared [Except weap] guy without saying any word from an ICC run as long as its not feral tank.

15. i'm talking about weapons for god's sake. ofcourse pvp is gear is worse than pve gear since they're missing a secondary stat.

who is gonna compete on a raid with his 245 (258 hc) ilvl weapon against someone with his 264 (277 t2) ilvl pvp gear?

12 Last