1. Asking for a SoloQ fix one more time

I already expressed this concept too many times, but I got ignored, or maybe my suggestion was not good, according to the stuff. Or who knows what reason.
    Let me say it again, just one more time then Ill stop, I promise.

Instead of making 3x wins in BG in order to join SQ, make a 1700~ rating requirement in 2s or 3s, before SQ.

3x wins in BG (not to mention 90% done while afk in the base) doesn't make you understand your class, doesn't make you understand how the PvP works, doesn't make you a semi-decent arena player. And for sure doesn't make you ready for 3v3 matches.

This is the route that I personally did in order to become better, understand the game mechanics and so on:
    Leveling > Learning new skills from time to time > Understanding my class > PvE > 2v2 Arenas for a long time, using focus, learning mechanics, strategies, positioning, tracking enemies and partners.... and the last step was 3v3. And you can understand this whole process can't be done in 1 day.

Im not lying when saying that moving from 2v2 to 3v3 was a big jump, There was such a mess, I couldn't understand anything.... everything was so confusing, it's not easy to track 6 players at the same time.

In my opinion, SQ is the core of Blackrock, and most of people play it for rating and titles....and so it should be treated like a rated 3v3, instead of a "random battleground where you can get matched with everyone".

Thus my conclusion, to prevent trolls and players with literally 0 arena exp, to join SQ. Make them have some preparation in Arena, like 1700-1800 rating in 2s or something. Also I don't think I know a single person that started PvP in 3v3. They all started in World PvP/2v2 and made a lot of practice.
    Starting PvP in 3v3 is something that literally doesn't exist in my mind, I don't know about you...

Winning 3x BG doesn't mean anything. Its literally the same as "Kill 3 Boars in Darnassus and you can go Marrowgar".

Also each server should have his separate SQ ladder, but let's forget about this for a moment....the main thing to "fix" imho is removing trolls and people with 0 exp from SQ, since it is, a competitive ladder.

Thats it, end of my idea/suggestion.

2. yes you're right, but due to the "not everybody will be happy" nothing will be done.
    Im on blackrock like you, and its nice to see that someone else cares.
    But that's all i can tell you after making tons of post myself.

"Its nice to see that someone else cares"

3. Why the **** are you solo q on BR. I don't understand why you guys don't just build 3v3 teams and then ***** about people in solo q who don't have a 6.5k gs

4. First of good players will always filter out of that starter noob mmr and carry those noobs in most of situations and idea to separate soloQ ladder for each realm is really bad idea because even as it is now its very inactive ladder and its impossible to get Q pop on higher mmr unless you play on specific time and beg players to que for 30mins.

5. Why the **** are you solo q on BR. I don't understand why you guys don't just build 3v3 teams and then ***** about people in solo q who don't have a 6.5k gs
    "Just build 3v3 teams", it's the same as 2v2, unless you have close and loyal friends who stay and have patience, people from global all ragequit after 1-2 arenas, or they logoff and vanish at random moments, you can't trust them, and you can't build anything past 1800 rating, maybe 2k if you are lucky, at least this is my experience in the last 2-3 years.
    Believe me or not, but I witnessed ragequitters even while doing the 3s hour (10 arenas, 1 win), I think this speaks for itself...

First of good players will always filter out of that starter noob mmr and carry those noobs in most of situations...
    Not really true, some classes can't carry 2x low exp players. And not everyone wants to play HPlal or DPriest or EleShaman.

6. "Just build 3v3 teams", it's the same as 2v2, unless you have close and loyal friends who stay and have patience, people from global all ragequit after 1-2 arenas, or they logoff and vanish at random moments, you can't trust them, and you can't build anything past 1800 rating, maybe 2k if you are lucky, at least this is my experience in the last 2-3 years.
    Believe me or not, but I witnessed ragequitters even while doing the 3s hour (10 arenas, 1 win), I think this speaks for itself...

Not really true, some classes can't carry 2x low exp players. And not everyone wants to play HPlal or DPriest or EleShaman.
    So people rage quit, your arena team doesn't automatically disband nor do you lose your personal rating what's your point?
    To me It just sounds like your to lazy to vet/manage teammates.

Why are you complaining about something you should consider a boon, bad players queue great !! if you have a premade 3v3 that should be an easy win right????
    Solo q was ment to supplement a dieing bracket not replace it, if you don't want rng then stop using solo queue it's that simple.

7. So people rage quit, your arena team doesn't automatically disband nor do you lose your personal rating what's your point?
    To me It just sounds like your to lazy to vet/manage teammates.

Why are you complaining about something you should consider a boon, bad players queue great !! if you have a premade 3v3 that should be an easy win right????
    Solo q was ment to supplement a dieing bracket not replace it, if you don't want rng then stop using solo queue it's that simple.
    Yes the arena team doesn't automatically disband, but no one wants to leave his personal team rating at lets say 2k, to join a random one at 800rating and then get kicked after some arenas, viceversa no one wants to join a high team rating and have a gap between the personal and the team rating that probably will never catch up. "Oh we did 2050 I can buy shoulders, JK i have personal at 1400 we need to do 2300 rating".

About SQ, yes the intention was "supplement" a dieing bracket, but it ended up replacing it. Every player I inspect has highest rating in SQ, maybe some 2s, but 3s is for sure the lowest one.
    Again, I have no data to "prove" you that the majority or people play Blackrock just for SQ, but just look at the ladder, 3v3 top team is 2500 and lowest is 1800, SQ is 3000 and lowest is 2600...

Its not about RNG you keep missing the point, its about balancing the things, since SQ is, at all effects, a competitive bracket, players that come from Icecrown, or Lordaeron, or whatever server, and click "Template NPC", and go 3x Battlegrounds, shouldnt NOT be allowed in SQ until certain arena experience. This is the main point.

8. Yes the arena team doesn't automatically disband, but no one wants to leave his personal team rating at lets say 2k, to join a random one at 800rating and then get kicked after some arenas, viceversa no one wants to join a high team rating and have a gap between the personal and the team rating that probably will never catch up. "Oh we did 2050 I can buy shoulders, JK i have personal at 1400 we need to do 2300 rating".

About SQ, yes the intention was "supplement" a dieing bracket, but it ended up replacing it. Every player I inspect has highest rating in SQ, maybe some 2s, but 3s is for sure the lowest one.
    Again, I have no data to "prove" you that the majority or people play Blackrock just for SQ, but just look at the ladder, 3v3 top team is 2500 and lowest is 1800, SQ is 3000 and lowest is 2600...

Its not about RNG you keep missing the point, its about balancing the things, since SQ is, at all effects, a competitive bracket, players that come from Icecrown, or Lordaeron, or whatever server, and click "Template NPC", and go 3x Battlegrounds, shouldnt NOT be allowed in SQ until certain arena experience. This is the main point.
    What your saying literally confirms my main point. It's not a problem with the system rather a problem with the mentality of the player base. Imagine expecting every pug to be a full lod run .. You say up the requirements when The actual fix would be an influx of non res capped baddies that would force the player base into not using a work around to participate in the 3v3 bracket additionally lowering que times and bringing more players into the 3v3 bracket as intended.

9. I Just readabout the ending of Season 19:

(Literal quote from Mod/Admin)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432516

Rank 1
    Deadly Gladiator
    Rank 1 of class
    Supreme title
    Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Gladiator
    Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Warbringer title
    Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Duelist title

This whole stuff cancels the concept that SQ = Random BG (as many, many people said and "l2p noob go 3v3"), and thus "confirming" my theory that is INDEED a competitive ladder. Just wanted to point this out.

@Admins/Gm, You may want to remove the titles, or make some changes as I suggested?

Like I don't see other ways to make SQ more balanced. Obviously if you want to... again, mine is just a suggestion.

Peace and good luck for the season end!