1. That is for some of the most random ****..
    Bought a new mouse and it came with it :x

2. I’ve been thinking a lot for the past few days about this and what’s really pointless in my life as I haven’t seen anything truly pointless posted here except the guy who’s not doing anyrhing at work and realized this:

I’ve gained 3 lbs in the past week.

Ta-da! We should really post only pointless stuff here, think harder.

3. Went to the shop the other day. Got home and noticed that I had left a sticker on a pair of new jeans.

4. I need game recommendations.

WoW is boring.

5. I need game recommendations.

WoW is boring.
    minecraft.

6. Hearts of Iron 4, turn the entire world fascist as Hitler by doing speeches.

7. So, pointless stuff about our life?
    This isn't that much pointless.

About a year ago, I was blackmailed if I don't give 400 euros in 3 days, he'll **** me up. The thing was, I was with my other classmate in one drug job, one character with whom we worked scammed us. (I don't want to talk how he scammed us, I feel stupid...) He threatened us with a gun, it was my first time that someone was pointing a gun near me so close. We rescued the stuff by having my friend had some of his brother who is even bigger gangster than this one. That men from which we asked for help is an owner of couple restaurants and hotels in Subotica and Belgrade. I remember when the men, my friend's cousin so kindly invited us to a drink, and how we negotiated, if we kill that son of the *****, how we wouldn't have anymore problems with him, maybe with his associates, but I don't know, or if only his people beat him that he would get us out of even bigger anger. In the end, we decided to arrange a nice deal with him, accompanied by two armed men. The guy who scammed us, that stupid ****ing gypsy calmed down, at least that moment. I didn't have to pay any more money. But after that I didn't go into the city for a month, because I was afraid that he would get us somewhere in the club or anywhere and beat us or kill us. After all, in that blackmail. I was in danger and not my family. Thanks ****ing god, he didn't find out where I live and who are my sisters or mom or dad.
    The point of this story is to do business, illegal or legal, with people you know and trust. I learned that on my own skin with 16 years. To be honest I was really stressed out, couldn't sleep.

So why I told you this bull****, ha? You think? Because I couldn't tell anyone this IRL, not even my other good friends. Maybe I will tell them later, but not in near future. I feel good now.

8. I need game recommendations.

WoW is boring.
    You like rollercoasters? -> Planet Coaster :D

9. About a year ago, I was blackmailed if I don't give 400 euros in 3 days, he'll **** me up.
    Oh no.

How unfortunate.

10. I don't get why Pubg is so loved if it's a buggy mess.
    Pointless enough?

11. I don't get why Pubg is so loved if it's a buggy mess.
    Pointless enough?
    Because it's the 'new' League of Legends.
    I see the trend and I avoid it at all costs.

12. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRA4dkFrhc

Watch first 30 sec of this video and then scroll down and read 5th comment, by Melik1100.