1. Afk players in Battlegrounds

Hello Warmane staff,

I hope you are doing good.(probably quite busy with the current server load)

I would like to ask, is there any way of dealing with afk/bot players constantly joining Battlegrounds? (on the horde side where I play is unbearable)
    The "right click" -> "report player away" does not seem to give any effect.

I've also checked the forums and I didn't find any dedicated topic about this. If there is, could you please point me there?
    I would also appreciate information on what evidence is needed for action to be taken against these players.

Thanks in advance,
    Wish you a nice day!

2. The "right click" -> "report player away" does not seem to give any effect.
    yes, it works but other players need to do the same. 1 report is not enough.

Btw being Afk is not a big deal. after 5 min the player would be automatically kicked (before if reported afk by enough people).

The problem is about bots who let the chaarcter move, avoiding afk removal system. You can report this cases by opening a ticket in-game (with enough proof)

3. In game ticket is not an option in my experience.
    I've had open ticket for 2 days and it didn't get answered. I'm not blaming anyone I know you guys are pretty busy.

Can't you simply create a forum thread and let us know what is the needed proof so we can start reporting?

4. In game ticket is not an option in my experience.
    I've had open ticket for 2 days and it didn't get answered. I'm not blaming anyone I know you guys are pretty busy.

Can't you simply create a forum thread and let us know what is the needed proof so we can start reporting?
    You'll probably need:
    - a screenshot of him being at the start of the BG
    - several screenshots where he just goes to kill himself in PvP to remove AFK tag from others if they reported him via "Report player away button"
    - several screenshots of him not contributing to the BG whatsoever (0 damage, healing done, 0 capping)
    - several screenshots of him moving by an inch over a span of several minutes
    - screenshot of end-game BG stats
    - if he's using a macro or something to cast a spell every 2 minutes to not get tagged AFK by not moving then you'll also probably need several sceenshots of him casting the spell

If that won't be enough proof idk what will.

Too much hassle for too small of a reward if you ask me.
    Edited: April 2, 2020

5. You'll probably need:
    - a screenshot of him being at the start of the BG
    - several screenshots where he just goes to kill himself in PvP to remove AFK tag from others if they reported him via "Report player away button"
    - several screenshots of him not contributing to the BG whatsoever (0 damage, healing done, 0 capping)
    - several screenshots of him moving by an inch over a span of several minutes
    - screenshot of end-game BG stats
    - if he's using a macro or something to cast a spell every 2 minutes to not get tagged AFK by not moving then you'll also probably need several sceenshots of him casting the spell

If that won't be enough proof idk what will.

Too much hassle for too small of a reward if you ask me.
    If you do all that they may as well report YOU afk since you aren't really doing anything either :)